Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SininS vs 0reos (Sin vs BP, all skills open)

This is a discussion on SininS vs 0reos (Sin vs BP, all skills open) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In regards to the large hacker +10 and it's source: Justin aka owner of 0reos, purchased the lh+10 in game ...
Page: 4

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

In regards to the large hacker +10 and it's source: Justin aka owner of 0reos, purchased the lh+10 in game with item+usd for item trade. The person selling it to him was just an anonymous random player in Moradon and we don't know who his char was. Whether that person got it from a GM or duped it or what not, it's still on the server, it's weaker than many other weapons out there and most importantly, just because it's a +10 weapon, doesn't necessarily make it 110% made from a GM, don't be so ignorant. If many people have the balls to upgrade a bunch of shard +8's to get 1 or 2 +9's, then I'm more than sure someone out there is willing to take the chance for a +10 large hacker because a +9 is pretty damn weak itself. Common sense.

Regarding SininS: I have all of my clips sitting in my hard drive for over a year now. I haven't even started making the actual movie for the char, but when mid terms are over, I'll start. So I'd say to expect it's release from around now to late May. Also, know that I'm probably not going to make it any crazy with effects, I like finishing off my movie projects in the same few hours. If anyone would like to help me out in the making of the movie, then I suppose I could upload all of the clips (without any effects what so ever), watch the clips and guide me through making the video from scratch, including the effects. Unless you want the clips yourself, but I prefer doing everything through my PC. Just wanna get this shitty movie overwith already.

Banned

ko said its impossible to make a +10 item :O( high class/unique) , middle or lower grades is possible. but its like.. who would upgrade a +10 largehacker.. u know what i mean(:
    and like 0.0000000000000001% for succes, and to +9 = 0.00000000000000000010%? and he shall be pretty damn lucky if he only made a +9, and then went straight for +10 and it worked :O
    u can see what i mean xD but i dont say 0reos is a noob just bcoz he bought it from a guy who prolly gm bought it its cool..

If its impossible why is it so easy to make a wood staff10? Think about it

Banned

Read it 1 more time and u know!^^^^^^^^^^

What is the name of the first song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etnies

that vid is awesome.. GJ

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    If its impossible why is it so easy to make a wood staff10? Think about it
    because werewolfs or lycans are dropping +8 wood staffs. btw i still dont think its legit, but there is a proof that its not made by 0reos:

King of Knight - Crazy items on Carnac-West

just look how many ppl have owned this weapon. I think there's a way how you guys can find out whose was it first(if someone cares enough to take his time for this)

UnKnow

Danny wtf is tht in you country location: Location: ישראל - In: New York ?? you live in new york or isreal

Banned Senior Member

I like the music ^^, pretty skilled sin too

piratonidas

Danny pwns, <3 his pk videos.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    ko said its impossible to make a +10 item :O( high class/unique) , middle or lower grades is possible. but its like.. who would upgrade a +10 largehacker.. u know what i mean(:
    and like 0.0000000000000001% for succes, and to +9 = 0.00000000000000000010%? and he shall be pretty damn lucky if he only made a +9, and then went straight for +10 and it worked :O
    u can see what i mean xD but i dont say 0reos is a noob just bcoz he bought it from a guy who prolly gm bought it its cool..
    +9 large hacker is really weak... i think it has like 172 ap or something.. kinda useless id throw it up there if i couldnt sell it

Banned

yea, but u got 0% of succes.^

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    yea, but u got 0% of succes.^
    obviously not if there are +10 low class items.. at least 1 wood staff and the LH 10

Banned

LH is high class item. :z means 0% succes.

no it doesnt, shows how much u know

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast