Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

SininS VS Victorious

This is a discussion on SininS VS Victorious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i waited for it:P this happens when u use critic for more strong skill + don't get too many curse ...
Page: 10

Banned

i waited for it:P this happens when u use critic for more strong skill + don't get too many curse etc... i hope ppl can understand it now:P[/b]

i didn't want to post it, but since DestinatioN from your clan is retarded. I know you talk about SininS items more then 1-2 times per week, bcuz i got some friends in your clan. Usually they get the items right, but on forums they add + and s on everything

Shells +9 (few)?? I have 1x shell +9 ... use KOK for god sake. Non of the uniques was right..(+2 rols, +2hr, +2eme, +1in,ib).

Lati

i didn't want to post it, but since DestinatioN from your clan is retarded. I know you talk about SininS items more then 1-2 times per week, bcuz i got some friends in your clan. Usually they get the items right, but on forums they add + and s on everything

Shells +9 (few)?? I have 1x shell +9 ... use KOK for god sake. Non of the uniques was right..(+2 rols, +2hr, +2eme, +1in,ib).[/b]
    He wouldnt spam u 600 if u had +9's/+3's...
    But, yes, Sinins is top-geared char on c-west :P

No need to post that ss salmin. You showed fraps when everything worked for him and still you won. Pretty obvious that you could win without problems. Your items are better, your level is higher and your combo is good.

Some people here just didnt get the point of that video. Dont let them get to you ^^

Fix yo shit so the salmin show is back up and running :lol:

Banned

No need to post that ss salmin. You showed fraps when everything worked for him and still you won. Pretty obvious that you could win without problems. Your items are better, your level is higher and your combo is good.

Some people here just didnt get the point of that video. Dont let them get to you ^^

Fix yo shit so the salmin show is back up and running :lol:[/b]

mayb when i move back to my own place it won't lagg as much. But i think it is the vpn that makes it lagg so much. I'm trying to get my sharers to stream for me, but they are lazy mfs :P

boo73

Shells +9 (few)?? I have 1x shell +9 ... use KOK for god sake. Non of the uniques was right..(+2 rols, +2hr, +2eme, +1in,ib).[/b]
    eh?:P i don't know cw, just know assasins and try to defend u:P

Time to Buy a Diet Raum +8/+9 xD

Banned

Time to Buy a Diet Raum +8/+9 xD[/b]
    made a bombastic raum +5 reb. Burned it going +6 :P

ill take 116 ap over 112 + bombastic debuff :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

remove, wrong topic.

Ok, i would be real here. your pretty good rogue salmin. probably way better then most of the ppl that call you shit. but your not even close to be the best, and i can name at least 3 more ppl with less gear then you had back then on SalminTr thats beats you up.

And just a hint for you, if ppl ask you to vs them with undying, your not using skills etc, just start taking armors off, and play as your used to play, this way, you wont see ppl flaming you so much.

- Rein.

Why u Hide your EXP bar? on Movie and on SS too??

Why u Hide your EXP bar? on Movie and on SS too??[/b]
    why do you care scared of him getting 84 or something XD

Banned

Ok, i would be real here. your pretty good rogue salmin. probably way better then most of the ppl that call you shit. but your not even close to be the best, and i can name at least 3 more ppl with less gear then you had back then on SalminTr thats beats you up.

And just a hint for you, if ppl ask you to vs them with undying, your not using skills etc, just start taking armors off, and play as your used to play, this way, you wont see ppl flaming you so much.

- Rein.[/b]

I know that "skill wise" im not one of the best. Bcuz i spend more time trying to get gear then i do practising my combo. So there is prolly alot of nerds who can beat me on private ko or any other private server, but untill they get a c-west char to vs me, i don't care about them.

Learning how to vs/combo as a rogue is like learning how to play a song on the piano. Alot of people will learn how to play the song. Some people will know it better then others. And then there is me: i know how to play the god damn song, but its so much easier on a better piano isn't it?

And i don't wanna act like im #1 on cwest either. I have lost alot of vses, but i do know that those i lost to, i have won aswell.

Lati

Yeah, heres my vs with him :wub: :wub:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtjcgZkQbjA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtjcgZkQbjA[/b]
    Best mage ever. Hands down, allmost godlike skills to win a vs against sinins.

Nigga please.

KalaBunga Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtjcgZkQbjA[/b]
    were is the rest? or did you guys only vs once?

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast