Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

SininS VS Victorious

This is a discussion on SininS VS Victorious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well the 2 servers i was active on, i managed to dominate both and get borded dragon.. anyways your still ...
Page: 13

well the 2 servers i was active on, i managed to dominate both and get borded dragon.. anyways your still upset since i beat you 3v1 so you always try to bash my name when ever you get the chance, i never said im the best player in ko, i know there is always a better player so nobody can be the best, but i haven't ever met someone who beat me which i couldn't beat.

You just need to learn to stop hating on everyone better then you [/b]
    i didn't say your bad.. because obviously your not. i simply said your not the best.

well the 2 servers i was active on, i managed to dominate both and get borded dragon.. anyways your still upset since i beat you 3v1 so you always try to bash my name when ever you get the chance, i never said im the best player in ko, i know there is always a better player so nobody can be the best, but i haven't ever met someone who beat me which i couldn't beat.

You sucked as warrior on logos. And yea, you did pretty well on CW. BUT, you had way better items than any other skilled rogue on CW. The only rogue i can think of who had the same items were salmin.

You sucked as warrior on logos. And yea, you did pretty well on CW. BUT, you had way better items than any other skilled rogue on CW. The only rogue i can think of who had the same items were salmin.[/b]
    i sucked as a warrior on logos? you trying to be funny? :lol: What items did i have exactly that made me better geared then other skilled rogues? cant believe you actually have the dignity to try and flame me, i thought you were embarassed enough when you got caught out on kingofknight using a paper dd to cheat 1v1's, funny part is id still thrash u like the noob u are even when u did use ur dd, its also funny that everytime i would show up at arena when you were vs'ing other rogues you would end up leaving :lol: The only good player from your clan permissons was OutOfControl, he knew what he was doing, and would give me good 1v1's.

Id post some pics of me beating you naked to remind you of the painful time you suffered on c-west, but i formatted my pc and dont have any ko pics

no, im not trying to be funny. you lost to 70 warriors while your 75. what items exactly you had ? uniqs+1 while others had no uniqs at all.
    funny thing is, the paper dd showed up once, since i took it from a friend while vsing him, and thats the only time KOK showed it (while im 78). the more funny thing is, I vsed you 2 times, when im 64 and your 70, me hiting you about 400-500, your hiting me 1200. the Second time your 74, im 70.

My items:
    Md+8
    Clever+8
    Skelly belt
    WP
    1 rol
    quest ring quest earrings.

Your items:
    Iron set
    Dual rols
    Shard+8
    Clever+9

now, my question is, your feeling well when some1 hits you for 600 max spike, while you hit him 1000s+, and your beating him esay?
    The only time i had items that could actually get somewhere near yours, were the time you left CW.
    i couldve beat any other rogue, but you. The reason why i didnt want to vs you were, i had no chance, you were good rogue, with way better items.
    I would like you to come now, and try vsing all the ppl you vsed back then, the only diffrent is, your the one with less gear.

Banned

you guys need to take it in pm's...

This is what all I can say:

Ko is just like in real life. You will get further then others if you are more skilled then others. But just like in real life, you will get further in this game if you
    have money.

Everyone knows that: Money > Skills. And money + skills = aswsomeness.

People are not gonna judge you by your skills in VSing. They are gonna judge you in your ability to be the best in this game, by any means. Some ways are not as popular as others (cheating, duping, koxping, babashoping). While other ways: farming and exping your ass off, are more accepted.

When i look at the best of this game: 000000, Elu, Mr80/Booo
    I dont think: wow these guys are good as rogues. I think: wow these guys are good at this game.
    Most of them got to were they were by babashoping and i respect that. Time and money invested by them self.

Now Nati and Steven can argue all they want, but im gonna have to take Steven's side. Nati didn't have the money or time to gear and level up as Steven did, therefor Steven gets the advantage he deservs.

One of the new top players in my eyes is Jeff (stonecoldkillah). He managed to be one of or the best in carnac-west, and looking on ionia i see that he has the dragon there aswell.

If people wanna hear my story i would be happy to tell them how i managed to get what i got today without breaking any rules or spending any money other then prem and vpn.

CLOSE TOPIC PLEASE

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

<3 Salmin

no, im not trying to be funny. you lost to 70 warriors while your 75. what items exactly you had ? uniqs+1 while others had no uniqs at all.
    funny thing is, the paper dd showed up once, since i took it from a friend while vsing him, and thats the only time KOK showed it (while im 78). the more funny thing is, I vsed you 2 times, when im 64 and your 70, me hiting you about 400-500, your hiting me 1200. the Second time your 74, im 70.

My items:
    Md+8
    Clever+8
    Skelly belt
    WP
    1 rol
    quest ring quest earrings.

Your items:
    Iron set
    Dual rols
    Shard+8
    Clever+9

now, my question is, your feeling well when some1 hits you for 600 max spike, while you hit him 1000s+, and your beating him esay?
    The only time i had items that could actually get somewhere near yours, were the time you left CW.
    i couldve beat any other rogue, but you. The reason why i didnt want to vs you were, i had no chance, you were good rogue, with way better items.
    I would like you to come now, and try vsing all the ppl you vsed back then, the only diffrent is, your the one with less gear.[/b]
    What warriors did i lose to on logos when i was 75? lol..your just making shit up without knowing a single thing. All the crap you just made about damages in our 1v1s is complete bs, half the time id go naked for you so you wouldnt complain about damages/items, and id still beat you..you were shit rogue and you need to accept that. I managed to beat cardinal/salmin and other players who had better gear so dont talk about me out gearing other players. Also those weren&#39;t your real items, after all the scamming you had been doing you had much better off gear. Dont mention gear again, fact is id be naked to vs you so you wouldn&#39;t complain and you would still lose.

Also when i went inactive near the end of the server, when i was 80 and you was 78/79 id beat you easily full hp without using 80 skill, and you had probably same if not better gear then me.

I quit c-west almost a year now, its sad ppl still playing it considering the pk is still dead, and its even more sad people try to bash my name after all this time.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Yeah, heres my vs with him :wub: :wub:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtjcgZkQbjA[/b]
    that was dope.

What warriors did i lose to on logos when i was 75? lol..your just making shit up without knowing a single thing. All the crap you just made about damages in our 1v1s is complete bs, half the time id go naked for you so you wouldnt complain about damages/items, and id still beat you..you were shit rogue and you need to accept that. I managed to beat cardinal/salmin and other players who had better gear so dont talk about me out gearing other players. Also those weren&#39;t your real items, after all the scamming you had been doing you had much better off gear. Dont mention gear again, fact is id be naked to vs you so you wouldn&#39;t complain and you would still lose.

Also when i went inactive near the end of the server, when i was 80 and you was 78/79 id beat you easily full hp without using 80 skill, and you had probably same if not better gear then me.

I quit c-west almost a year now, its sad ppl still playing it considering the pk is still dead, and its even more sad people try to bash my name after all this time.[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLIzYb8GLYA

i never vsed you while i were lvl 78, and you still had better items back then. When did i exactly scamm ppl? when i gave my own clanys all the clan bank items, unlike you and pancho who geard youself over anyone in you clan?
    Cardinal didnt play this game for over 3 years? b4 he vsed you. Salmin lost to ppl like OutofControl and me back then, esay as that, yes you were the best. No one is flaming you. The sad thing is, you cant exept the thing that, there were no player skilled enought with YOUR items to beat you up.
    Funny is, OutOfControl took you in 1v1, when you guys had about the same items, the day later you came with way better items. the more funny thing is, i were able to beat out back then.
    Im not going to keep on and answer your stupid flaming shit over here, you were the best on CW, most of it came from camping eslant 24/7 and taking the whole clan bank with pancho.

PEACE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLIzYb8GLYA

i never vsed you while i were lvl 78, and you still had better items back then. When did i exactly scamm ppl? when i gave my own clanys all the clan bank items, unlike you and pancho who geard youself over anyone in you clan?
    Cardinal didnt play this game for over 3 years? b4 he vsed you. Salmin lost to ppl like OutofControl and me back then, esay as that, yes you were the best. No one is flaming you. The sad thing is, you cant exept the thing that, there were no player skilled enought with YOUR items to beat you up.
    Funny is, OutOfControl took you in 1v1, when you guys had about the same items, the day later you came with way better items. the more funny thing is, i were able to beat out back then.
    Im not going to keep on and answer your stupid flaming shit over here, you were the best on CW, most of it came from camping eslant 24/7 and taking the whole clan bank with pancho.

PEACE.[/b]
    In that video miguel is using luca&#39;s account which was better geared then me.. and i wasnt 75, i was 73..Also he uses undying buff to 1v1 me..miguel is decent player, but hes not as good as me, when he played g7 i would beat him every single time in arena.

Ok first off, cardinal has been around for a long time, he is old school ares and knows how to play a sin. So dont talk like cardinal was shit, because he would beat you in 1v1s as far as i can remember. Also i find it sad you try and flame Cerote(Pancho) and me by saying we took clan items from vicarious, you really want me to get vic players to post here and say what drops they got? OutOfControl had better gear then me at a stage, because he camped eslant just like i did, him and his priest had every boss timed, like i said before.. he knew what he was doing. Most my gear came from eslant and moradon boss events(you would be amazed what i actually got from boss events). Im not going to deny that i have lost to OutOfControl before, but in saying that ive won alot more 1v1&#39;s then he has on me, and most of the 1v1s when he did beat me was when i had 0 uniques, right after i traded all my uniques for daggers.

p.s you still owe me 500m from our bet

well the 2 servers i was active on, i managed to dominate both and get borded dragon.. anyways your still upset since i beat you 3v1 so you always try to bash my name when ever you get the chance, i never said im the best player in ko, i know there is always a better player so nobody can be the best, but i haven&#39;t ever met someone who beat me which i couldn&#39;t beat.

nice of you to leave out that on cwest u took dragon after the best sins left... ie. jedi, stonecold and others.
    no1 denies that your good, we just all agree that there are FAR better than you

and also, is there a reason why u never fraps??....suspicious huh?

nice of you to leave out that on cwest u took dragon after the best sins left... ie. jedi, stonecold and others.
    and also, is there a reason why u never fraps??....suspicious huh?[/b]
    from what i remember i beat jeff until he managed to get himself a iron set, dual rols, shard8 cleaver9, within first month of server. Also i use to beat jedi naked+1dagger, if u dont believe it u can ask him.. lol, on top of that i have never lost to him, ever. Maybe you mistaken me with some other steven, because i quit some time before jedi... and i had dragon since 3rd month of server and didnt lose it till i quit, which isn&#39;t really an accomplishment on a dead server like c-west.

no1 denies that your good, we just all agree that there are FAR better than you[/b]
    exactly who is far better than me? name 1.

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, and who you are talking to.

from what i remember i beat jeff until he managed to get himself a iron set, dual rols, shard8 cleaver9, within first month of server. Also i use to beat jedi naked+1dagger, if u dont believe it u can ask him.. lol, on top of that i have never lost to him, ever. Maybe you mistaken me with some other steven, because i quit some time before jedi... and i had dragon since 3rd month of server and didnt lose it till i quit, which isn&#39;t really an accomplishment on a dead server like c-west.
    exactly who is far better than me? name 1.

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, and who you are talking to.[/b]
    you talk so much shit.. your ego is coming outa your ass, just keep it down sheep

me > you

k?

you talk so much shit.. your ego is coming outa your ass, just keep it down sheep
    me > you

k?[/b]
    kinda funny how ppl come to flame me now, a year ago nobody had balls for that, because they knew it resulted in them losing a 1v1 to me naked :lol:

p.s has jeff lost his mind sharing with you? dam your going to give him the reputation of a sin who illusion towns in cz.

kinda funny how ppl come to flame me now, a year ago nobody had balls for that, because they knew it resulted in them losing a 1v1 to me naked :lol:

p.s has jeff lost his mind sharing with you? dam your going to give him the reputation of a sin who illusion towns in cz.[/b]
    i have never, ever used the skill &#39;illusion&#39; h34r: NEVER

that is the biggest insult a rogue can have lawl, but i guess atleast my flame was true