Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

SininS VS Victorious

This is a discussion on SininS VS Victorious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; someone explain how he doesn't win full hp with those items plx[/b] the items dont make the player, the player ...
Page: 3

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

someone explain how he doesn't win full hp with those items plx[/b]
    the items dont make the player, the player makes the items !

h34r:

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

the items dont make the player, the items just help the player, ALOT!

h34r:[/b]

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

:lol:

Banned

O_o GG edit xD

boo73

Nah his combo was good, just like salmin said, 2x curse from chaos weapon + 1x stunn make him low hp easy, + if salmin start with critic , blind+ 75+ spike etc then win more easier. (he used critic only for bloody+ thrust, other was low skills under critic) + if anyone can tell me why warriors crying for blinding then i can be happy. i vsed with fll +9 shell set / +9 raptor warrior on und, he had 14k hp +dd, stunn and 75 skill, i was w/o spear def + when i used blinding, he said nob blinding in vs, so whats now, warriors with 14k hp / stunn / dd fair, but asas with cooldown + blinding unfair:P.... nvm, was good vs, go salmin and keep dragon:P

Banned

Wow, you uploaded the video today and already over 300 viewers ^^
    Btw, is that XP bar edited yourself, like dragged a picture on top it ?
    GG

Wow, you uploaded the video today and already over 300 viewers ^^
    Btw, is that XP bar edited yourself, like dragged a picture on top it ?
    GG [/b]
    thats edit in vegas not in ko.

btw. i think it was quite good. as all of you already know, salmin doesnt have best sin skill ever but he can do pretty well and i dont care if he would do better with his gear i just always enjoy his movie - dot - .

me referring to bad skill mainly is the vs against shard1s.. obviously out gear him 3x nd still only just win

Banned

thats edit in vegas not in ko.
    btw. i think it was quite good. as all of you already know, salmin doesnt have best sin skill ever but he can do pretty well and i dont care if he would do better with his gear i just always enjoy his movie - dot - .[/b]
    I know that it's edited in vegas :P
    Btw, is that XP bar edited yourself, like dragged a picture on top it ?[/b]
    AKA not in KO, but why did he putted it there, just to be pretty ?:P

Salmin, you should make 2nd PK video ^^

Banned

wow, with your items you should do alot better...

you need to work on your combo/mh, sux atm[/b]
    where does it suck?? tell me what second i messed up the combo

maybe if you get dual shards +10 you can 2 shot him with critical point

Banned

I quit KO after i made my latest movie. That was over 3 months ago.. so i can back and this guy Shard1s want's to vs me from nowhere. I had no idea why, and i was suspicious about him using the new pots, or some tbl or something, so i said: we can vs, but no fraps or ksc.

I beated that guy like all our vses... so he said, go without wolf, i beated him again. Then he said, go without saftey/evade (while he uses both). So i did, just for practise... he managed to win like 2 times. (Mostly cuz he used BeastHiding even tho we agreed on 70-). His friend chose to fraps and upload tho...

Now i've been told it was killa's brother or someone that bought that account and put the iron set +3 killa has on it. Doesn't really mater, i was offshape.

I knew you guys would talk about my items instead of a nice VS. I can not belive that still alot of you guys say i suck? when you clearly never have been stuned + cursed 3 times in verse before. Unless my "gear" has repel damage, im pretty much as useless as someone without a keyboard + mouse.

But.. the thing is: I did beat him full hp in the first 2 vses. But in this vs i:
    Removed my valks (-50 ac)
    Had my judicious belt +0 on (forgot to put iron belt back on) (-50ac, 10weap def)
    was forced to use critpoint right after i used spike (to survive).

I know i have beat everyone on the server, so don't expect me to post any verses and be like: yaa i pwnd him yuupii

Validating

can't watch in HD, pc is too good for that

Lati

I quit KO after i made my latest movie. That was over 3 months ago.. so i can back and this guy Shard1s want's to vs me from nowhere. I had no idea why, and i was suspicious about him using the new pots, or some tbl or something, so i said: we can vs, but no fraps or ksc.

I beated that guy like all our vses... so he said, go without wolf, i beated him again. Then he said, go without saftey/evade (while he uses both). So i did, just for practise... he managed to win like 2 times. (Mostly cuz he used BeastHiding even tho we agreed on 70-). His friend chose to fraps and upload tho...

Now i've been told it was killa's brother or someone that bought that account and put the iron set +3 killa has on it. Doesn't really mater, i was offshape.

I knew you guys would talk about my items instead of a nice VS. I can not belive that still alot of you guys say i suck? when you clearly never have been stuned + cursed 3 times in verse before. Unless my "gear" has repel damage, im pretty much as useless as someone without a keyboard + mouse.

But.. the thing is: I did beat him full hp in the first 2 vses. But in this vs i:
    Removed my valks (-50 ac)
    Had my judicious belt +0 on (forgot to put iron belt back on) (-50ac, 10weap def)
    was forced to use critpoint right after i used spike (to survive).

I know i have beat everyone on the server, so don't expect me to post any verses and be like: yaa i pwnd him yuupii
    [/b]
    I never vs ya

Banned

I never vs ya [/b]
    then you are welcome to prove me wrong

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast