Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

SininS VS Victorious

This is a discussion on SininS VS Victorious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then you are welcome to prove me wrong [/b] Im not saying than im gonna win, lol. Just wanna vs ...
Page: 4

Lati

then you are welcome to prove me wrong [/b]
    Im not saying than im gonna win, lol.
    Just wanna vs you
    Today, after bf?

Banned

Im not saying than im gonna win, lol.
    Just wanna vs you
    Today, after bf?[/b]
    tell me in how many hours from now :P

Lati

tell me in how many hours from now :P[/b]
    End Time
    1:52:15

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I like it xD

Tsikis

I quit KO after i made my latest movie. That was over 3 months ago.. so i can back and this guy Shard1s want's to vs me from nowhere. I had no idea why, and i was suspicious about him using the new pots, or some tbl or something, so i said: we can vs, but no fraps or ksc.

I beated that guy like all our vses... so he said, go without wolf, i beated him again. Then he said, go without saftey/evade (while he uses both). So i did, just for practise... he managed to win like 2 times. (Mostly cuz he used BeastHiding even tho we agreed on 70-). His friend chose to fraps and upload tho...

Now i've been told it was killa's brother or someone that bought that account and put the iron set +3 killa has on it. Doesn't really mater, i was offshape.

I knew you guys would talk about my items instead of a nice VS. I can not belive that still alot of you guys say i suck? when you clearly never have been stuned + cursed 3 times in verse before. Unless my "gear" has repel damage, im pretty much as useless as someone without a keyboard + mouse.

But.. the thing is: I did beat him full hp in the first 2 vses. But in this vs i:
    Removed my valks (-50 ac)
    Had my judicious belt +0 on (forgot to put iron belt back on) (-50ac, 10weap def)
    was forced to use critpoint right after i used spike (to survive).

I know i have beat everyone on the server, so don't expect me to post any verses and be like: yaa i pwnd him yuupii[/b]
    lets make with me ..and make video and post it

Banned

lets make with me ..and make video and post it [/b]
    pm me on sinins c1

Shock stun = skills off / hp pot the only thing you can do under shock stun.
    Chaos curse = skills off / pots off only thing you can do move not stunned. Chaos curse works wrong. (Bugged)

Smart use of cp 2x heal if ur lucky + dmg to finish him.

Whats your fps while recording?

boo73

why chaos curse bugged? what must do the chaos curse w/o bug?

why chaos curse bugged? what must do the chaos curse w/o bug?[/b]
    it must to reset skills for a certain time but now it resets skills + pots...

boo73

ah i see, like lousy raum.
    That can be much better, now warriors with 14k hp / chaos weapons-.-

FlyingAfrican

pretty sexy look and vs, but all this new usko crap is too confusing for me so im'a stick to the originals

kangol

very nice i liked the vs :P

KalaBunga Senior Member

i do go +69.
    ive had mulity +69 chars withc 2 of them lvled to 80 myself.

its quite hard for me to see what kind of curse weapon hes wearing :-o. but after rewachting ahgain yes i saw the effect come up.

but for the normal shockstun i was always able to take hp pots. while under the effect
    but your probally correct of the curse weapons stun cause i never been stunned by it yet.

i do go +69.
    ive had mulity +69 chars withc 2 of them lvled to 80 myself.

its quite hard for me to see what kind of curse weapon hes wearing :-o. but after rewachting ahgain yes i saw the effect come up.

but for the normal shockstun i was always able to take hp pots. while under the effect
    but your probally correct of the curse weapons stun cause i never been stunned by it yet.[/b]
    You just read wrong.

Shock Stun = Off Skills / Stunned can't move. (The only thing you can do is potting).
    Chaos Curse = Off Skills / Off Pots. (But still you can move you aren't stunned).

Chaos doesn't make your all skills go cool down like ppl thinks. It makes your skills unusable like shock stun.

SirLoco

uhhh.. why u save CP to last :S

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast