Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

SininS VS Victorious

This is a discussion on SininS VS Victorious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; combo and minor on rogue suck, but the combo of this warri suck too xd so its balanced. nice vid ...
Page: 6

combo and minor on rogue suck,
    but the combo of this warri suck too xd

so its balanced.

nice vid at all.[/b]

Video please, you super pro Gamer.

OMG this is VERY NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY GOOD IDEE to show the HP

gratz 30 / 20

Banned

I remember when i had an average 80 rogue on Xigenon.. I beat so many people with super gear, while i had normal gear. I even beat one of Boo's sharer (who could do minor and combo).

Back then people said, if only you had better items you would beat them all.

I join cwest and i have about the same items as the best (on SalminTR) and i manage to beat them all (except real Steven, only his brother :P).
    Just watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc8SIW7nh1E&fmt=22

So it's very funny... 2-3 years ago people said i was GGl. But after i perfect my combo, and increase my minor tapping by changing keyboard, i start C-west on SalminTR, and then i did get abit of credit, but not many gave me the credit i deserved.

Today i play the best sin on the server, there is no one on the server i can't beat... but no mater what i will allways be called noob, and people will say "with your items you could do alot better".

So i guess my skill as a rogue went from: GG to NOOB over 3 years of practising.... or is it just jelous people who think they would be godlike if they would had a couple of +9's??

get real!

ye salm I know u were gg even in xig u'd beat my ass up like nothing as sin, but thats why I play warrior which I have best combo with.

but anyway gr8 video n gr8 skills. the only swedish sins I know(pretty sure) can beat u is Elu and Tjabbaho but ur the 3th in sweden for sure maybe even 2nd. Thats good since we have so many gg players here.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

I remember when i had an average 80 rogue on Xigenon.. I beat so many people with super gear, while i had normal gear. I even beat one of Boo's sharer (who could do minor and combo).

I join cwest and i have about the same items as the best (on SalminTR) and i manage to beat them all (except real Steven, only his brother :P).
    So it's very funny... 2-3 years ago people said i was GGl. But after i perfect my combo, and increase my minor tapping by changing keyboard, i start C-west on SalminTR, and then i did get abit of credit, but not many gave me the credit i deserved.

Today i play the best sin on the server, there is no one on the server i can't beat... but no mater what i will allways be called noob, and people will say "with your items you could do alot better".
    So i guess my skill as a rogue went from: GG to NOOB over 3 years of practising.... or is it just jelous people who think they would be godlike if they would had a couple of +9's??

get real![/b]
    fuck me im jelous of ur items <_<

Banned

ye salm I know u were gg even in xig u&#39;d beat my ass up like nothing as sin, but thats why I play warrior which I have best combo with.

but anyway gr8 video n gr8 skills. the only swedish sins I know(pretty sure) can beat u is Elu and Tjabbaho but ur the 3th in sweden for sure maybe even 2nd. Thats good since we have so many gg players here.[/b]
    haha tjabbaho? :P
    I would MAYB say opsiking could...
    but Elu is my teacher ^^ it&#39;s his 12hits combo i&#39;m using :P

I remember when i had an average 80 rogue on Xigenon.. I beat so many people with super gear, while i had normal gear. I even beat one of Boo&#39;s sharer (who could do minor and combo).

So it&#39;s very funny... 2-3 years ago people said i was GGl. But after i perfect my combo, and increase my minor tapping by changing keyboard, i start C-west on SalminTR, and then i did get abit of credit, but not many gave me the credit i deserved.

Today i play the best sin on the server, there is no one on the server i can&#39;t beat... but no mater what i will allways be called noob, and people will say "with your items you could do alot better".
    So i guess my skill as a rogue went from: GG to NOOB over 3 years of practising.... or is it just jelous people who think they would be godlike if they would had a couple of +9&#39;s??

get real![/b]
    nice life story

Jealous of the fact that for you to succeed in a game, you have to spend thousands of $$? no.

but Elu is my teacher ^^ it&#39;s his 12hits combo i&#39;m using :P[/b]

hmm OP ha? xD I got rec on when TJ beat him up. I think their ap is like 50 +/- difference no iron set or such thing. thats was right b4 op quitted but he might have lost some skills or something I dunno >,< maybe tj just had some luck but I&#39;d TJ is the better one.

Lunesta

i want to see ur minor combo ..[/b]

Video please, you super pro Gamer.[/b]
    -Removed

ppl will flame ya about privates

Lunesta

ppl will flame ya about privates[/b]
    i play usko, but not as rogue....

if i want to play rogue i switch to private.. tahts not something to flame.

i play usko, but not as rogue....

if i want to play rogue i switch to private.. tahts not something to flame.[/b]
    Sir. you know that rogue on usko and rogue on private server is like day and night?

Private: ctrl minor, 70+ skills are just a joke, curses aren&#39;t working at all.

but Elu is my teacher ^^ it&#39;s his 12hits combo i&#39;m using :P[/b]
    This elu? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AwqjI2XJI rofl

Okey we all had teachers. Mine was Drizz_ back to old old beramus.

Lunesta

Sir. you know that rogue on usko and rogue on private server is like day and night?

Private: ctrl minor, 70+ skills are just a joke, curses aren&#39;t working at all.[/b]
    -Removed

-Removed

Lunesta

-Removed

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast