Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

SininS VS Victorious

This is a discussion on SininS VS Victorious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice VS salmin and ure combo doesnt sux now get full set+9 GL....
Page: 7

Banned Senior Member

Nice VS salmin
    and ure combo doesnt sux
    now get full set+9

GL.

Now on topic:

Salmin survived that fight because of high hp, low warrior ap and smart use of cp in the end.

Usually I'm receiving ~750-850 dmg from a top warriors in my server. Mine ac ~1150 + Iron Set / HP ~5,800.

Shock stun + chaos curse = no chance to survive no matter what skills you have. (Tanking)

Times changed while in KE was easy walk to win against warrior. (Equal Geared)

Now equal geared Warrior vs. Rogue:

Rogue can win with a luck on cp, curses while warrior unlucky on curses.

Entertaining vs. Salmin gg Not all ppl understand what you wanted to show.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Don't mention any private servers and their name, I won't be kind enough to edit all that out next time.

Banned

Sir. you know that rogue on usko and rogue on private server is like day and night?

Private: ctrl minor, 70+ skills are just a joke, curses aren't working at all.
    This elu? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95AwqjI2XJI rofl

Okey we all had teachers. Mine was Drizz_ back to old old beramus. [/b]

No that's just some turks trying to make a fool of Elu... They told him to come cz for some practising so Elu wasn't fully scrolled nor did he expect them to spam acid pots on him 24/7 when the fraps was off.

He put his CS on cuz he don't want to loose nps... as simple as that.

Here is him in real action:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5N0DqKLotQ

No that's just some turks trying to make a fool of Elu... They told him to come cz for some practising so Elu wasn't fully scrolled nor did he expect them to spam acid pots on him 24/7 when the fraps was off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5N0DqKLotQ[/b]
    I don't want to go in the flame war but everyone had excuses even 0000000 when he lost to beterr

I don't want to go in the flame war but everyone had excuses even 0000000 when he lost to beterr [/b]
    0000000 was out of ko, when he came back he ended up burning his daggers, and beterr had many levels on him, so impossible to move his hp with his ap at the time. Either way Beterr is all items, 0 skill.. i managed to beat him on a 72 rogue using +1 uniques, however i did use fp dd, only because Beterr was pimped in full +9 and 8 lvls higher :lol:

People need to stop arguing about who is the best etc, because there will always be someone better.

Banned

I don't want to go in the flame war but everyone had excuses even 0000000 when he lost to beterr [/b]
    But in that video they are not beating Elu. They just say he is gay for using CS...
    I would say they are gay for acid potting him + frapsing something that isn't VS. But i do agree that he was abit over protective with his talias, and weapon defense armors... but thats why he made 3m NP's in less then a year.

You know you are the best on your server, when everyone constantly tries to vs you and beat you no matter what. People are looking for this so called "auto-fame". They think: If they beat a legend, they will become a legend automaticly.

How to get "auto-fame"

¤ Show a SS or fraps of you killing this famous person. He can be afk but no one has to know.
    ¤ Mention his levels. But add a couple of levels, no one will notice.
    ¤ Mention his gears. But allways add a "S" on the end the items, and a +1 on all uniques
    ¤ Mention your lvl and gear. Remove a couple of levels, and every +8 is now +7. But don't forget to say you didn't use atleast half of your uniques. Ex: 1earing, 1ring, no belt. etc (everything +0)
    ¤ Mention every skill that he does, and say GAAAY. He is only allowed to use 1 to 70 skills as a rogue.
    ¤ Call him a babashoper and say that he has spent many thousands of usd on a game you don't care nothing about.
    ¤ Try to get the guy you are vsing to remove half of his items, and not use scrolls or half of his skills, so u have a chance of wining.
    ¤ Don't forget the good old: "If i had his items..."

So for example... if you see this guy you think is really pro on a forum. Say:
    "that guy sux, i have beated him on my 65 rogue with MD +7's Fp +7s, with kekuri ring +0, no neck or belt. While he had dual +10 Hell breakers.

But this is not new to most of yall

You are no legend, only a person with a lot of money...

Lati

You are no legend, only a person with a lot of money...[/b]
    Who posted vs clip.
    And keep posting about THAT, not about his money, or w/e.
    @topic
    pretty nice, was fun to vs ya ^^

Little archer Senior Member

nice vs... too bad victorious sucks :P

But in that video they are not beating Elu. They just say he is gay for using CS...
    I would say they are gay for acid potting him + frapsing something that isn't VS. But i do agree that he was abit over protective with his talias, and weapon defense armors... but thats why he made 3m NP's in less then a year.
    You know you are the best on your server, when everyone constantly tries to vs you and beat you no matter what. People are looking for this so called "auto-fame". They think: If they beat a legend, they will become a legend automaticly.

How to get "auto-fame"

¤ Show a SS or fraps of you killing this famous person. He can be afk but no one has to know.
    ¤ Mention his gears. But allways add a "S" on the end the items, and a +1 on all uniques
    ¤ Mention your lvl and gear. Remove a couple of levels, and every +8 is now +7. But don't forget to say you didn't use atleast half of your uniques. Ex: 1earing, 1ring, no belt. etc (everything +0)
    ¤ Mention every skill that he does, and say GAAAY. He is only allowed to use 1 to 70 skills as a rogue.
    ¤ Call him a babashoper and say that he has spent many thousands of usd on a game you don't care nothing about.
    ¤ Try to get the guy you are vsing to remove half of his items, and not use scrolls or half of his skills, so u have a chance of wining.

"that guy sux, i have beated him on my 65 rogue with MD +7's Fp +7s, with kekuri ring +0, no neck or belt. While he had dual +10 Hell breakers.
    But this is not new to most of yall [/b]
    i beat sinins in arena! and i had cleaver8s and was lvl 59! y has proofzzzzzzz muahahahahha time to be a legend!

No that's just some turks trying to make a fool of Elu... They told him to come cz for some practising so Elu wasn't fully scrolled
    nor did he expect them to spam acid pots on him 24/7 when the fraps was off.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5N0DqKLotQ[/b]

How to get "auto-fame"

Only this part sounds me fishy since when ppl practicing in cz? Practicing needs communication like what you want to do and so on, thats why ppl practicing in arena.

Banned

Only this part sounds me fishy since when ppl practicing in cz? Practicing needs communication like what you want to do and so on, thats why ppl practicing in arena.[/b]
    i do not need to defend Elu. I'm just saying that these guys knew he was famous on Xigenon and they wanted some of the "auto-fame"

Banned

How to get "auto-fame"

Wow, that's a really good flame guide ^^

goutsi

mmm actually i cany understand why u dont use minor all time ..... 7.3k mana and u minoring like my grandpa
    but was nice vs ....

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast