Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

SininS VS Victorious

This is a discussion on SininS VS Victorious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stunn + chaos curse, guys u don't know these skills?:P...
Page: 8

boo73

stunn + chaos curse, guys u don't know these skills?:P

stunn + chaos curse, guys u don't know these skills?:P[/b]
    Ya, people dont get the point that he should have died with stun working and 2 curses activating. Omg how can you not win full hp with your crazy gear... but its like salmin said. Their has always been hatred for the geared players, people think they are sooo good that if they had the uniques they would rule ko.

boo73

well, i think i will get same answers when my movie on ava will be ready::P, rly jammin, u sold ur pri or not yet? ( sry for this question, i know its doesn't match with the topic:P)
    ( i'm David if u forgot, (its not my ko4life acc:P))

After that youtube video, Elu posted his own view of it. He showed all of his armor broken, hence why he used his CS. They kept spamming him with acid pots and wanted to make a video of Patriot killing him, when infact patriot sucked.

well, i think i will get same answers when my movie on ava will be ready::P, rly jammin, u sold ur pri or not yet? ( sry for this question, i know its doesn't match with the topic:P)
    ( i'm David if u forgot, (its not my ko4life acc:P))[/b]
    I know who you are from the time you posted your video.

No i still own Jammin, it seems like no one is buying anything on Akara anymore :lol: I havent logged in on a while, too busy with classes and work but i might come back to ko in a month or so. I might get a better paying and less time consuming internship so its up to that and how much koxpers there are in cz if i come back.

I know your ava movie will be awesome, cant wait for it!!

boo73

i wanna be a part with mille + u too, when i come back from paris and when koxper population go lower in cz, then i think we will go orc and kill mojo / forhuman etc:P but atm ko sux, (on akara sure) so vacation ftw, maybe meet at august baby. and again sry salmin its ur topicXD , it was my last post about it:P

i wanna be a part with mille + u too, when i come back from paris and when koxper population go lower in cz, then i think we will go orc and kill mojo / forhuman etc:P but atm ko sux, (on akara sure) so vacation ftw, maybe meet at august baby. and again sry salmin its ur topicXD , it was my last post about it:P[/b]
    c ya then david

trz

I think combo could be better, but nice vs

nice versus,

you probably put up your +8/15 HP paper armor set to get the most of HP bonus from your undying armor set.

probably the warrior he was using 2k hp scrolls , if he had undying he would it had won the versus, but in versus i dont know how you guys deal here in ko4life, i think when versus comes should it be equal but dont know really.

rogue vs rogue with no buff thats a fair versus from same typical char class, same for bp vs bp, or warrior vs warrior.

you had a good amount of mana to be use for your minor but u were doing hp pots and very little minor , you know you can do hp pot + minor at same time . you did use minor some but not much everytime u use the hp pot.

rogue is very tricky to play specially with those new weapons like the wirinoms , raums, things like that, but oh well good versus. gotta give it 2 you, nice work .. keep the good work man, GL.

i vote 9, and good music. make more pk videos will be awesome. or vs 3x rogues vs you alone :P lvl 83 rogue should be able to take 3-4 rogues at once right guys ? :lol:

Banned

nice versus,

you probably put up your +8/15 HP paper armor set to get the most of HP bonus from your undying armor set.

probably the warrior he was using 2k hp scrolls , if he had undying he would it had won the versus, but in versus i dont know how you guys deal here in ko4life, i think when versus comes should it be equal but dont know really.

rogue vs rogue with no buff thats a fair versus from same typical char class, same for bp vs bp, or warrior vs warrior.

you had a good amount of mana to be use for your minor but u were doing hp pots and very little minor , you know you can do hp pot + minor at same time . you did use minor some but not much everytime u use the hp pot.

rogue is very tricky to play specially with those new weapons like the wirinoms , raums, things like that, but oh well good versus. gotta give it 2 you, nice work .. keep the good work man, GL.

i vote 9, and good music. make more pk videos will be awesome. or vs 3x rogues vs you alone :P lvl 83 rogue should be able to take 3-4 rogues at once right guys ? :lol:[/b]

He used undy set aswell... Warriors using undy > Rogues using undy. You basicly agree on what to use when u vs.

It's called stun, as a rogue you ALLWAYS keep minoring, .. with the cooldown u do: Minor + HP pot untill minor is low, then u do Minor + Mana pot untill it gets high.
    When minor stops = stun, or cursed

well you dont want to heal to fast sometimes you know.

cool vs salmin, always enjoy your videos ^^

Uzu

everybody who is saying that he can't combo...

Show me how u combo when you are stunned PLEASE !

Freaking faggots, all of you deserve a warn increase...

Anal Rapist Senior Member

lol everyone is saying: Ur on undying bla bla bla 8.8k hp bla bla bla. God damn the warrior is on Undy too O.O

paperownz

I <3 the movie. You shoul&#39;ve minor lil faster on some part of this movie. 10/10

U can tell the warrior is using Undy when Salmin drains him for like 1k

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast