Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

SininS Winter Trailer

This is a discussion on SininS Winter Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Impulsive I don't think it's supposed to be like that though. It's supposed to be damages only ...
Page: 5

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post
    I don't think it's supposed to be like that though.
    It's supposed to be damages only in my opinion , just the stupid korean programmers can't do anything right.
    Sure, damages is very important, but I'd rather have a slower combo with the correct flow of skills than simply the fastest skills and using spike, bloody beast, pierce, stab, cut then all of a sudden thrust,

For an 83 sin, it is VERY important to make sure you have the correct flow of skills in your combo. Due to eskrima's effect that is..

Eskrima = -10% Dagger D/Arrow D

Therefore, why would you want to lower your opponents dagger/arrow defense AFTER using all your strongest skills? :P
    That's basically it
    edit: wtf I thought I pressed edit ._.

Crt dosnt effect mana pots

MORE DD PLS mortal speerdalai

Hey cutie Senior Member

why make a movie after pking only for 3 hours?
    i dont get it..

You guys should head to a pvt server to test those skills. I bet there's some sins that will shit on ya in a 1 v 1 . Funny how good you can get if you spend all your time on KO just 1 v 1ing. Every1 in pvt servers can't pk for crap though .

Lati

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    MORE DD PLS mortal speerdalai
    spierdalaj*
    @movie
    Nothing special - i was not in the movie :F

Quote Originally Posted by Lati View Post
    spierdalaj*
    @movie
    Nothing special - i was not in the movie :F
    ty xD

Maybe in the movie you'll be in it ask me for duo pk kanky

The king. Senior Member

Danny, as good as always all i can say

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    Danny, as good as always all i can say
    hehe ty kanky ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Salmin View Post
    don't know why it didn't turn into HD?

but we are only 3 sharers. There is the owner who doesn't use forums. And then there is Danny and me.

Now there is new items, new cape, and better pk in cz, so it will be watchable i think
    bitch you forgot me

me > all of u guyz

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    bitch you forgot me

me > all of u guyz
    in your dreams malaka<3

Blazing

If this guy is xynsation from ares, slm, pro sin, nice movie, I like the way you pk, looking forward for the full movie, enough commas now lol.

damm danny, wow.. hehehe i been away for a while, and what a surprise i just saw your video nice work man, jesus u always been a facking bully with the kids ... next time give them like more than half hp down on your sin , give them some hope/ make them think they might have a chance to kill you bro and later u rape them hehehe..

so carnac west impressive, i wonder if its alot of hacking accounts in carnac west like we are having here in ares server.

how is the turkiish comunity over there. any turkiish players in carnac west. very little or something. still it seems alot of english players and latin players went out to Cwest. hope it keeps growing more and more.

and Sin in cwest owns easy since there is not much DD helmets over there unless 17 dd chitin helmet but aint much like 25dd fp helmet from ares.

nice video i give 10/10 . put 1 bad ass music like its going to be the end of the world or something like that zuhahaa..

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
    If this guy is xynsation from ares, slm, pro sin, nice movie, I like the way you pk, looking forward for the full movie, enough commas now lol.
    Hmm.. hey man, are you who I think you are? PM me <3 =)
    Thanks for the sweet comment, it made me smile to see someone knew my sin's name from Ares... you can never have enough commas (I know how it feels :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Colmillo_Blanco View Post
    damm danny, wow.. hehehe i been away for a while, and what a surprise i just saw your video nice work man, jesus u always been a facking bully with the kids ... next time give them like more than half hp down on your sin , give them some hope/ make them think they might have a chance to kill you bro and later u rape them hehehe..

so carnac west impressive, i wonder if its alot of hacking accounts in carnac west like we are having here in ares server.

how is the turkiish comunity over there. any turkiish players in carnac west. very little or something. still it seems alot of english players and latin players went out to Cwest. hope it keeps growing more and more.

and Sin in cwest owns easy since there is not much DD helmets over there unless 17 dd chitin helmet but aint much like 25dd fp helmet from ares.

nice video i give 10/10 . put 1 bad ass music like its going to be the end of the world or something like that zuhahaa..
    hahahah facking colmillo, I love you and your complex thoughts xD <333

ok, let's answer 1 by 1 just like you would then =) um.. First, thank you very much for your sexy comment, appreciate as always!!!!<3 Confidence toward my opponent? Of course, it's really important when you are fighting someone in a fight to give them confidence so that they lose guard toward something else and keep attacking, too much thoughts during vs = bb. But..... with KillaHeala (better items than sinins in that versus), can't make him confident with his facking 10k heal, armor set+9hb9 and iron set3.. i have iron set1, dual +9 daggers and almost all armors+9 too, but it's a pretty close fight even if he uses 10k heal.. :P i loved it mainly cuz it only took me to kill him on my 2nd spike from the start (after heal restore).

anyway, enough about vs -- cwest has almost everyone globally, except turkey, so almost everyone speaks english here =) if someone doesn't speak english, its cuz they speak portuguese, polish, spanish, german or hebrew, etc.. hmm, hackers? the only annoying hackers are the koxpers in eslant, and the fuckers in isiloon/felankor.. other than that, they help us kill the bifrost monument XD oh yeah that too, we cant farm greed cuz of them but id rather not get xp'd on lvl 83 so... whatever -- yes, it's growing "more and more" every day, people starting to realize that cwest is the chosen one, i mean, server

yes, theres no fp dd helmets there of course.. not just that but, there are 3 chitin shields in the whole server! probably more soon, cwest is really lucky on lesath as for sins, theres probably no one in cwest who's really a good sin on cw like i'd normally see english speakers from ares playing.. (no offense in general, aq)

you should come cwest, go orc and baba a lvl 80+ sin =) i am positive that you wouldn't regret it

dam danny owning just like in adream ionia i see :P

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast