Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie

This is a discussion on Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your combos fucked up but nice vid...
Page: 10

your combos fucked up but nice vid

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i love this SS of a supposed VS with me... undying... and a glacier resistance pot up there... would u use a glacier pot for a 1v1 with a warrior? ._. only time any of us has ever died to SirLegend is in a gangbang... i think thats what that was from... ANYWAYS! whenever i try to 1v1 him hes run away... HERE LET ME GIVE AN EXAMPLE WITH SOME ACTUAL FOOTAGE!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EEsYB8tMbkA
    http://files.filefront.com/SirLegend+1v1+l...;/fileinfo.html

i love this SS of a supposed VS with me... undying... and a glacier resistance pot up there... would u use a glacier pot for a 1v1 with a warrior? ._. only time any of us has ever died to SirLegend is in a gangbang... i think thats what that was from... ANYWAYS! whenever i try to 1v1 him hes run away... HERE LET ME GIVE AN EXAMPLE WITH SOME ACTUAL FOOTAGE!

[/b]
    Not to be rude but he was obviously unbuffed lol...

To your defence, you did get tormented.

Not to be rude but he was obviously unbuffed lol...

To your defence, you did get tormented.[/b]
    im hitting him for 500s, definitely unbuffed We are str build for xping... with raptor 8, chitins 8, and 1 shell 8... 2750 ap... we dont hit unbuffed targets for 500s tyvm.. especially those who only have 1 piece of weapon defence

but anyways... all he does is run from me anytime i see him

ive asked him for vs before, and he makes excuses... like i gotta go walk my dog and stupid shit like that

i couldnt expect more than what i saw in his video... he misses like 3-4 hell blades every 1v1... pretty sad tbh... warrior is such an easy class to play

Delicious

im hitting him for 500s, definitely unbuffed

ive asked him for vs before, and he makes excuses... like i gotta go walk my dog and stupid shit like that

i couldnt expect more than what i saw in his video... he misses like 3-4 howlings every 1v1... pretty sad tbh... warrior is such an easy class to play[/b]
    +1 on it he always run away every1 thats better then him prolly knows bout it ;p
    liked the small movie you did mike ^_^

omg the first song ( 0 > 45 sec ) is lacrimosa right?

great movie dude gratzs 10/10

MirZa117

[/b]
    lol, he was obviously unbuffed (or parasited).. :P did you see how much HP he regained when he used a pot? h34r:

im hitting him for 500s, definitely unbuffed Im str build for xping... with raptor 8, chitins 8, and 1 shell 8... 2750 ap... i dont hit unbuffed targets for 500s tyvm.. especially those who only have 1 piece of weapon defence

i couldnt expect more than what i saw in his video... he misses like 3-4 hell blades every 1v1... pretty sad tbh... warrior is such an easy class to play[/b]
    looked like 1/4 his hp drops every hit, probably parasited.

lol, he was obviously unbuffed(or parasited).. :P did you see how much HP he regained when he used a pot? h34r:[/b]
    did you see how much i was hitting him for? maybe his undying had just run out, but then again, i was tormented and hes still a pussy

He definitely has ac buffs and wolf, maybe he didnt have his typical undying but im tormented and he still runs like a pussy, when theres another priest by him... AND IF HE WAS PARASITED, im hitting him for 500s, and u say his hp goes down 1/4 every hit? that would mean he has 2k hp? O_O obvious Bullshit... his hp didnt drop 1/4 every hit, u are blind

Anyways, if u really think that piece of shit is better than me compare our combos from my video and his... in 1v1s i barely ever make a mistake... on the other hand he misses at least 3 hell blades in each 1v1. OR WAIT! BETTER YET! ASK HIM TO 1V1 ME! Im willing to bet he will say he has to merchant, or has to walk his dog, or some other bullshit excuse cuz he doesnt want to embarass himself. He runs from me in CZ. He sucks.

Hes just like all the other noob lvl 80 warriors, CalvinKlein, Elturqo... they all suck and all use undying in pk and 1v1s and run like noobs when they realise they suck and cant kill me.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

tht video was pointless delicious, and sirlegend is a very nice guy who doesnt have a perfect combo. leave him alone

did you see how much i was hitting him for? maybe his undying had just run out, but then again, i was tormented and hes still a pussy

He definitely has ac buffs and wolf, maybe he didnt have his typical undying but im tormented and he still runs like a pussy, when theres another priest by him... AND IF HE WAS PARASITED, im hitting him for 500s, and u say his hp goes down 1/4 every hit? that would mean he has 2k hp? O_O obvious Bullshit... his hp didnt drop 1/4 every hit, u are blind

Anyways, if u really think that piece of shit is better than me compare our combos from my video and his... in 1v1s i barely ever make a mistake... on the other hand he misses at least 3 hell blades in each 1v1. OR WAIT! BETTER YET! ASK HIM TO 1V1 ME! Im willing to bet he will say he has to merchant, or has to walk his dog, or some other bullshit excuse cuz he doesnt want to embarass himself. He runs from me in CZ. He sucks.

Hes just like all the other noob lvl 80 warriors, CalvinKlein, Elturqo... they all suck and all use undying in pk and 1v1s and run like noobs when they realise they suck and cant kill me.[/b]
    You are the BEsT WARRIOR EVER OKI, i think thats what you want all to say?

tht video was pointless delicious, and sirlegend is a very nice guy who doesnt have a perfect combo. leave him alone[/b]
    Id rather not take ur opinion on who is a nice guy or not, ur not a very reliable source of information on that topic

You are the BEsT WARRIOR EVER OKI, i think thats what you want all to say?[/b]
    yes plýs

just imply more plýs

Hostibus

lol, he was obviously unbuffed (or parasited).. :P did you see how much HP he regained when he used a pot? h34r:[/b]
    no shit -.- read previsious posts before commenting -__-

Delicious FTW <3
    about sir legend - even if he was parasited so what ? hes chasing ppl when hes on undying but hes running when hes without buff / parasited ? oh cmon pussy mode on ? rotfl

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Id rather not take ur opinion on who is a nice guy or not, ur not a very reliable source of information on that topic[/b]
    kk. pathetic

no shit -.- read previsious posts before commenting -__-

Delicious FTW <3
    about sir legend - even if he was parasited so what ? hes chasing ppl when hes on undying but hes running when hes without buff / parasited ? oh cmon pussy mode on ? rotfl[/b]
    i doubt he was parasited,

there was more to this 1v1, i just didnt record it all, I started recording after he started running after he redballed... it took alot longer to drop his hp the first time if i remember correctly so his hp buff probably ran out, but by that time i had gotten tormented, plus hes 80, with hell blade and shock stun and probably over 1500 ac, whereas i have like 750-800 with torment... he hellbladed me for like 1100-1200s there and still ran

he was probably spamming FAR UNDY PLÝSSSSSS, as he ran away... but the guy definitely has his ac and ap scs on as well as speed pot

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast