Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie

This is a discussion on Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow...Ok next time anyone makes a pk video on a melee character let's all put verse where we lose! Yeah ...
Page: 11

J

Wow...Ok next time anyone makes a pk video on a melee character let's all put verse where we lose! Yeah that'll make everyone look great. THE POINT OF A PK VIDEO IS TO SHOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE. Of course people will put the verse's where they won. You can't stop it. If you lose a verse would you put it in your video? NO. Quit complaining and next time you make a video put the one where you won.

MirZa117

no shit -.- read previsious posts before commenting -__-[/b]
    I did. And no one else said that he was maybe parasited.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Wow...Ok next time anyone makes a pk video on a melee character let's all put verse where we lose! Yeah that'll make everyone look great. THE POINT OF A PK VIDEO IS TO SHOW HOW GOOD YOU ARE. Of course people will put the verse's where they won. You can't stop it. If you lose a verse would you put it in your video? NO. Quit complaining and next time you make a video put the one where you won.[/b]
    thing is that i doubt that SS is even from a vs... probably from a gangbang and he was just lucky enough to a get SS with just him there. Plus neither i or andre or simon use the murky and impact in vs's >_>

i doubt he was parasited,

there was more to this 1v1, i just didnt record it all, I started recording after he started running after he redballed... it took alot longer to drop his hp the first time if i remember correctly so his hp buff probably ran out, but by that time i had gotten tormented, plus hes 80, with hell blade and shock stun and probably over 1500 ac, whereas i have like 750-800 with torment... he hellbladed me for like 1100-1200s there and still ran

he was probably spamming FAR UNDY PLÝSSSSSS, as he ran away... but the guy definitely has his ac and ap scs on as well as speed pot[/b]
    Hi Naidenz.
    I totally agree with granny.

Hi Naidenz.
    I totally agree with granny.[/b]
    YES! Im totally complaining about him vs'ing my sharer... can u read or not?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i doubt he was parasited,

there was more to this 1v1, i just didnt record it all, I started recording after he started running after he redballed... it took alot longer to drop his hp the first time if i remember correctly so his hp buff probably ran out, but by that time i had gotten tormented, plus hes 80, with hell blade and shock stun and probably over 1500 ac, whereas i have like 750-800 with torment... he hellbladed me for like 1100-1200s there and still ran

he was probably spamming FAR UNDY PLÝSSSSSS, as he ran away... but the guy definitely has his ac and ap scs on as well as speed pot[/b]
    you probably still have better stats than he does. + im guessing you have IN+ib, he has wp and ironbelt. his ap wolfed is around 2300 and yours is nearly 2800?
    his buffs ran out and you had torment. And that might of even been his sharer on who knows.
    Set up a time and go arena with him and settle it

YES! Im totally complaining about him vs'ing my sharer... can u read or not?[/b]
    It's not about you vs'ing his sharer, its about how once someone posted you loosing a vs your ego kicks in, you say how much they suck, you make movies to show you beat them and you spam there topic with useless crap about how bad they are and you can't accecpt the fact that no one will care/judge you of this SS in this movie so you try to make yourself look the best.

Hostibus

you probably still have better stats than he does. + im guessing you have IN+ib, he has wp and ironbelt. his ap wolfed is around 2300 and yours is nearly 2800?
    his buffs ran out and you had torment. And that might of even been his sharer on who knows.
    Set up a time and go arena with him and settle it[/b]
    tell us more about his gear pls - maybe in+2 and dual rofs ?
    btw 2300ap wolfed on lvl 80 ? slm 200str build or what ?

Set up a time and go arena with him and settle it[/b]
    rofl, i have iron neck and body belt tyvm... I PK FULLY SCROLLED WITH LESS THAN 1400 AC... my hp is low cuz of str build as well... my stats are shitty incomparison to especially yours, and Dragonites and Havoc's and every lvl 80 warrior.

hes using a hell breaker, im willing to bet hes hp build if he ONLY has 2300 ap (and im willing to bet he has more than that), so he probably has at least 6.3k ish hp unbuffed... with 1500+ ac probably... whereas i was tormented with 800 ac ish

IVE asked him for 1v1s and he declines saying "i have to walk my dog" "i have to merchant bro, no pot money"

Hostibus

rofl, i have iron neck and body belt tyvm

hes using a hell breaker, im willing to bet hes hp build if he ONLY has 2300 ap, so he probably has at least 6.3k ish hp unbuffed... with 1500+ ac probably... whereas i was tormented with 800

IVE asked him for 1v1s and he declines saying "i have to walk my dog" "i have to merchant bro, no pot money"[/b]
    thats why he was running ! im sure his pots ended :lol:

Kreeden

Your combo needs desperate improvement. You could of owned so easily.
    It was, decently exciting enough to watch. GG.

6/10

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

um, from ur vid it looks like you had 7.8k/7.6khp and that is not low. I pm'd him just now and he says he's got 2281ap with just wolf and he's 255 str (+89)

he says he's got 2281ap with just wolf and he's 255 str (+89)[/b]
    is he using a glave+6?

well in the beginning ur priests suxx rly hard but the VS was rly nice....also music that i rly do like! :P

um, from ur vid it looks like you had 7.8k/7.6khp and that is not low. I pm'd him just now and he says he's got 2281ap with just wolf and he's 255 str (+89)[/b]
    im sure... its 7.6k fully scrolled... theres no way he only has 2281 ap with 255 str build at lvl 80, with a hellbreaker 7 thats physically impossible... i had over 2400 with raptor 7 at lvl 74, regardless of all that he still runs from me in cz... and refuses to 1v1 me

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast