Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie

This is a discussion on Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just one comment on my brothers account since mine is "muted",, Bluez,holy. I know you both very well.. DOnt shit ...
Page: 5

Just one comment on my brothers account since mine is "muted",, Bluez,holy. I know you both very well.. DOnt shit talk behind my back ok? Don't talk like that to frankie,i know him since beramus and i always helped him as a friend,now when i need his help he helps me too..

Dont try to diss him,Let him "live"on forums, its his life,he can choose what to do with it,he does not have to ask anyone of you..

Upload to FF or RS and then I'll watch

h0ly

Just one comment on my brothers account since mine is "muted",, Bluez,holy. I know you both very well.. DOnt shit talk behind my back ok? Don't talk like that to frankie,i know him since beramus and i always helped him as a friend,now when i need his help he helps me too..

Dont try to diss him,Let him "live"on forums, its his life,he can choose what to do with it,he does not have to ask anyone of you..[/b]
    u didnt understand what i said right?

Lag0nx

start was annoying to see how sucky curing the priests do

And where is vs with me?
    I forgot ppl mostly add scenes where they win.. :mellow:
    Undy with 80 lvl for vs, crazy :P - (reason why 1v1 is still pointles for me)
    Anyway liked,
    8/10
    FieYang :lol: :lol: :blink:

Banned

O btw about feiyang lol, hes using a rock glitch not koxp... Hard as shit to pot with it tho so he still wouldn't have won lol. So easy to get R hits in with his combo its ridiculous .

J

Argg that vs with me on Stealthz wasn't fair a.q I stuffed up first drain and started to attack at only 3/4 hp. I think I woulda won If I hadn't. Oh and why put vses of people under 80? Most of them will at 80 will beat you =(
    edit: rofl at FeiYangs combo, it's not even full hs animation -_-[/b]
    What do you want him to do, only verse people that are level 80? If the person versing him knows what he's going against it's his fault that he lost. And all the people saying oh I beat you that one time, ofc he's going to put the one that he won. That's the point of a pk video, to show how good you/clan/party are. So quit complaining. And about the undy, I don't think it's his fault that he was using it, what if he had no scrolls? I'm not saying it's necessarily fair, but that's just whatever. Also about the LR pots, if you were a mage versing another mage, would you put resistances on? If you were a melee would you put as much resistance on as possible? I know I would. Rogues have magic shield, mages have resistances, and priest normally have high resistances because of INT. Warriors are stuck with nothing, and it's their choice to use LR pots.

What do you want him to do, only verse people that are level 80? If the person versing him knows what he's going against it's his fault that he lost. And all the people saying oh I beat you that one time, ofc he's going to put the one that he won. That's the point of a pk video, to show how good you/clan/party are. So quit complaining. And about the undy, I don't think it's his fault that he was using it, what if he had no scrolls? I'm not saying it's necessarily fair, but that's just whatever. Also about the LR pots, if you were a mage versing another mage, would you put resistances on? If you were a melee would you put as much resistance on as possible? I know I would. Rogues have magic shield, mages have resistances, and priest normally have high resistances because of INT. Warriors are stuck with nothing, and it's their choice to use LR pots.[/b]
    Yes I would like him to do taht. If they aren&#39;t 80 at least state their lvls. Oke? <.<

Imhotep

What do you want him to do, only verse people that are level 80? If the person versing him knows what he&#39;s going against it&#39;s his fault that he lost. And all the people saying oh I beat you that one time, ofc he&#39;s going to put the one that he won. That&#39;s the point of a pk video, to show how good you/clan/party are. So quit complaining. And about the undy, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s his fault that he was using it, what if he had no scrolls? I&#39;m not saying it&#39;s necessarily fair, but that&#39;s just whatever. Also about the LR pots, if you were a mage versing another mage, would you put resistances on? If you were a melee would you put as much resistance on as possible? I know I would. Rogues have magic shield, mages have resistances, and priest normally have high resistances because of INT. Warriors are stuck with nothing, and it&#39;s their choice to use LR pots.[/b]
    Your example of 2 mages vsing is flawed. Ofc if 2 mages VS they can use their 80 FR or w/e as BOTH of them have it, however take a warrior VS mage, the warrior already has high base resists to start, then adding an LR pot into the equation ? lol... It&#39;s not fair in that the mage can&#39;t simply use a talia or go to the sundries and buy a club defence pot. Get the idea ? I&#39;m pretty sure if a mage used a talia in a VS people would say the same; it&#39;s unfair.

Your example of 2 mages vsing is flawed. Ofc if 2 mages VS they can use their 80 FR or w/e as BOTH of them have it, however take a warrior VS mage, the warrior already has high base resists to start, then adding an LR pot into the equation ? lol... It&#39;s not fair in that the mage can&#39;t simply use a talia or go to the sundries and buy a club defence pot. Get the idea ? I&#39;m pretty sure if a mage used a talia in a VS people would say the same; it&#39;s unfair.[/b]
    warriors dont really have a lot of base resists. sirlegend has dual pe, wp,dual roc and a ib. so his base lr is only 55 since wp only gives 10 lr warrior base resist is 45. and imo resist pots in a vs is like a priest using book in vs and rogue using styx. its a lvl 45 item u can use.

Imhotep

warriors dont really have a lot of base resists. sirlegend has dual pe, wp,dual roc and a ib. so his base lr is only 55 since wp only gives 10 lr warrior base resist is 45. and imo resist pots in a vs is like a priest using book in vs and rogue using styx. its a lvl 45 item u can use.[/b]

You can use a talia at lvl 45 too, so it&#39;s ok to use them too ?

lol what he gonna do vs all the lvl 80s? thats stupid...

Liked the movie, improve on combo other then that 9/10 <3 clanny[/b]
    Agreed, it&#39;s not his fault others arn&#39;t 80 yet, he doesen&#39;t have much of a choice.

As for the vid, it&#39;s obvious you lagged a lot because the combo was inconsistant at times but still a great movie. I dun see why people use wsr but it&#39;s your choice I guess, it&#39;s just as fast as other combos but seems easy to mess up when laggy.

8/10 gg

Would be nice to know your stats too.

Your example of 2 mages vsing is flawed. Ofc if 2 mages VS they can use their 80 FR or w/e as BOTH of them have it, however take a warrior VS mage, the warrior already has high base resists to start, then adding an LR pot into the equation ? lol... It&#39;s not fair in that the mage can&#39;t simply use a talia or go to the sundries and buy a club defence pot. Get the idea ? I&#39;m pretty sure if a mage used a talia in a VS people would say the same; it&#39;s unfair.[/b]
    LR pots don&#39;t give that big of an advantage. Maybe a little less stun rate, but compairing it to talia is out of the question imo. 80 LR is no where near 200 weapon defence. Even without LR pots it&#39;s arguable he would have won anyways.

Banned

Hmm is it really a big deal, since when are 1v1s so special? Id think there would be more comments over pk style .

h0ly

Rapidshare link added.

t0Sm00th

great vid! love those 1v1&#39;s

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast