Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie

This is a discussion on Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Agreed, it's not his fault others arn't 80 yet, he doesen't have much of a choice. As for the vid, ...
Page: 6

Imhotep

Agreed, it's not his fault others arn't 80 yet, he doesen't have much of a choice.

As for the vid, it's obvious you lagged a lot because the combo was inconsistant at times but still a great movie. I dun see why people use wsr but it's your choice I guess, it's just as fast as other combos but seems easy to mess up when laggy.

8/10 gg

Would be nice to know your stats too.

LR pots don't give that big of an advantage. Maybe a little less stun rate, but compairing it to talia is out of the question imo. 80 LR is no where near 200 weapon defence. Even without LR pots it's arguable he would have won anyways.[/b]
    LR pots affect the damage from light blade too if I'm not mistaken, anyways this is his video so ofc he has to post that he has beaten someone.

LR pots affect the damage from light blade too if I'm not mistaken, anyways this is his video so ofc he has to post that he has won someone. [/b]
    They do, from what I remember it effects damage by around 20 each hit (I had +8 elixer and rom's so mebe different), which adds up, but still not a substantial difference.

Unr4ted

nice vid

Hostibus

u realize havoc probably has the same stat as sirlegend? xD
    havoc gear > sirlegend's gear
    sirlegend doesn't even have in =( xD[/b]

warriors dont really have a lot of base resists. sirlegend has dual pe, wp,dual roc and a ib. so his base lr is only 55 since wp only gives 10 lr warrior base resist is 45. and imo resist pots in a vs is like a priest using book in vs and rogue using styx. its a lvl 45 item u can use.[/b]
    oke.

LR pots affect the damage from light blade too if I'm not mistaken, anyways this is his video so ofc he has to post that he has beaten someone. [/b]
    Some might say It's a little unfair that you got the advantage of making sirlegend stand there 5 seconds while hes blinding, have to run to get you when you blink away and throw dots on him and having double light armor on him o.o But, who would say that? ;d

Hostibus are you confusing IN with IB or IN with WP or am i just totally misunderstanding you? o.o

Imhotep

Some might say It's a little unfair that you got the advantage of making sirlegend stand there 5 seconds while hes blinding, have to run to get you when you blink away and throw dots on him and having double light armor on him o.o But, who would say that? ;d

Hostibus are you confusing IN with IB or IN with WP or am i just totally misunderstanding you? o.o[/b]

It doesn't matter josh, the fact is when I'm fire I beat him every time hands down.

EvilAtomicFrog

omg i dont know that guy i stopped playing long time ago but stop flaming him lol

'' its lame putting vses of people under 80'' cant he be lvl 80? maybe he should stop pking because hes lvl 80 and its not fair. its not his problem if he is higher lvl '' o sry i cant vs u im 80 and youre 76 ''
    he beat u too bad i dont care if he used lr pots or talia its part of the game you act like hes using a hack program

and btw combo was not really good and stop putting linkin park music in movies even if its teh best band ever :P

J

It doesn't matter josh, the fact is when I'm fire I beat him every time hands down. [/b]
    Then go fire and quit bitching.

It doesn't matter josh, the fact is when I'm fire I beat him every time hands down. [/b]
    Hands down? Looks like your using undying too. Look at 10:40 in his video.

http://files.filefront.com/Kloudwmv/;9650670;/file

lol what is the big deal with light pot, it gives 80 light resist ==". Rogue uses magic shield for vs, and mages uses resist as well.

beside, you dont even have light accessories for damage, so you depend 100% on ur luck for stun. It was obviously you were gonna lose.

even as fire the match will probably be very close, and you have advantage of vamp touch. (ur pk video, you barely made it out there alive.)

also: Feiyang doesn't koxp lol, but he hit like a truck

CuriositY

Really Nice movie

10/10

Was a pretty close match in your movie when the turk tp'd you away o.o

1) That was me vsing you. I was with yatta or stealthz or smth i dont remember

2) I don't use spear defense or defense of any kind in vses. Its stupid.

3) You vs people with undying, while others are on scrolls.

You have a better combo then I thought you did though, keep working.

Nice video, 8/10, you could be better for an 80.

The king. Senior Member

good vid, but combo fails way to much.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

GG vid! I liked the second vs with Kloud ^^[/b]
    +1 :P

the only thing i dont like about it is....lightning resistance potion? :S go vsit www. this is soooo lame .com

+1 :P

the only thing i dont like about it is....lightning resistance potion? :S go vsit www. this is soooo lame .com [/b]
    nothing wrong with using a light pot tbh... rogues use magic shield and light feet away... mages gate, priests heal, warriors can get nice resistance thru an npc item. Use it if u want them. I always carry gr pots since slow is gayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast