Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie

This is a discussion on Sirlegend lvl 80 PvP Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, it's realy nice...
Page: 8

oli

Yeah, it's realy nice

Hostibus

Hostibus are you confusing IN with IB or IN with WP or am i just totally misunderstanding you? o.o[/b]
    i meant that havoc stats and sirlegends stats are not the same ... as his clannies said - prolly to make him look better after all the flames he got for using undy -.-

gear difrence :
    havocs in > sirlegends wp <- agreed
    but - 3lvls difrence
    pe > we <- in melee vs at least - more ac/more hp/more mana
    sirlegends raptor +8 > havocs raptor - correct me if im wrong - cant see much with that quality but it looks like +8 and havoc has +4rebr
    and slm undy - +2k hp ? or more ?
    skills difrence :
    hell blade > hs ( way better )

so.. sorry but their stats are not the same - not even close + he has hell blade..

piedras

9/10

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

holy is a pro movie maker ! [/b]
    This is not HIS movie. He just copied and pasted the link of youtube here. The real SirLegend is türk, and he&#39;s not allowed to see KO4Life.com

UnnamedByMazek

Download

Duro

Didn&#39;t like the quality and ur combo.

BigMaMa

nice

KalaBunga Senior Member

sirlegend i play with daily quite pwnz the most of the people posted in here xD

ahbout the lvl&#39;s he worked for it , i also find it anoying if im 70 and have to vs a 75+ but still , if i kill them it give me a good feeling :P .

ahbout the movie , the qauilty was not bad for youtube , his combo works , just sometime it seems a bit off , and it looks odd

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

start was annoying to see how sucky curing the priests do[/b]
    +1 , the vid was nice 8/10

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

you need some combo training causse it was slow at some moments. i was watching up to 6 mins then got bored and that doesnt happen often to me with lvl 80&#39;s.

NathanAlgren

nice movie.

u have to work on ur combo, and the music was good too

8/10

J

i meant that havoc stats and sirlegends stats are not the same ... as his clannies said - prolly to make him look better after all the flames he got for using undy -.-

gear difrence :
    havocs in > sirlegends wp <- agreed
    but - 3 lvls difrence (almost 2)
    pe < we <-would much rather take WE over PE
    sirlegends raptor +8 > havocs raptor - yes its +1 rebirth higher, but that wouldn&#39;t make the worlds a difference.
    and slm undy - +2k hp ? or more ?
    skills difrence :
    hell blade > hs ( way better )
    Chitin 8 > Shell 7

so.. sorry but their stats are not the same - not even close + he has hell blade..[/b]

why would you take we&#39;s over pe&#39;s in a 1v1? PE&#39;s give more hp and defence -.-
    3 atp on a wep is about 40 atp in your character stats, so yea, + the atp from being higher lvl comes here
    3 lvls is 15 hp points, which bascially makes his wp (5+ 150) be 20 + 150, not to mention he used UNDYING which gives him about 11k hp vs&#39;s havocs 8 (im guessing, maybe more or less)

Not to mention the big dmg diff in hb vs hs and it clearly shows that havoc is better

now stfu everyone

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

It doesn&#39;t matter josh, the fact is when I&#39;m fire I beat him every time hands down. [/b]
    lmao like its so hard to do the lvl 75 repeat skill + lvl 80 vampiric fire. n then u cry when he uses lr pots. duhhhhhhh

Banned

why would you take we&#39;s over pe&#39;s in a 1v1? PE&#39;s give more hp and defence -.-
    3 atp on a wep is about 40 atp in your character stats, so yea, + the atp from being higher lvl comes here
    3 lvls is 15 hp points, which bascially makes his wp (5+ 150) be 20 + 150, not to mention he used UNDYING which gives him about 11k hp vs&#39;s havocs 8 (im guessing, maybe more or less)
    Not to mention the big dmg diff in hb vs hs and it clearly shows that havoc is better
    now stfu everyone[/b]

i am not saying havoc isn&#39;t bad or sirlegend is better. i&#39;m just saying. i&#39;m pretty sure if they match up the stats it would be almost same ^_^
    but anyways. still gg movie. ^_^

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast