Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SirPrzemek Money Farming - LIVE

This is a discussion on SirPrzemek Money Farming - LIVE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; peekay or bb....
Page: 2

rasta

peekay or bb.

TOYSOLDIER_

ya, i was soloing one mage and asked him that he have edited tbl, and he said that he have...
    donkutalesko FAILED big time...
    and yes, i wont pk for now becouse i need more ram for streaming it live, becouse i have too much lags.[/b]
    howcome there isnt a thread about you complain about your friends using tbl but others? maybe its because they are your friends?

In order to watch this vid you need to install dyyno activeX plugin. Never heard of that, as soon as I open the link i get this screen to install it. Thats why I didn't trust it at first, xfire or not.[/b]
    The download enables the viewing of it, after you download it ask to restart firefox, I have had no problems yet!

PartyPLZZ

becouse its useless to complain here, ive allready told the real owner that his sharer is using tbl's so he changed the password... i think that is more efective than complaining on forum ;p

TOYSOLDIER_

becouse its useless to complain here, ive allready told the real owner that his sharer is using tbl's so he changed the password... i think that is more efective than complaining on forum ;p[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=281574

so this is useless too eventho u did it because it really bothers you?

lamo

PartyPLZZ

are u bumb or playing stupid... what for posting it here if i could talk in real life to owner of this mage about his sharer ? think before u post pls.

TOYSOLDIER_

are u bumb or playing stupid... what for posting it here if i could talk in real life to owner of this mage about his sharer ? think before u post pls.[/b]
    are u bumb or playing stupid... learn how to read first before u try to insult other people. :lol:

we cannot watch it, need to install some weird shit to watch it. I think most people don't trust the link. Upload to youtube or something else...[/b]
    Upload it? It says LIVE in the topic title even rofl..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12