Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SirS archer clips unedited

This is a discussion on SirS archer clips unedited within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats what the tbl tells us. Anyways how can sirs kill warriors? without the faster cast a warrior can hold ...
Page: 5

CaribouLou

Thats what the tbl tells us. Anyways how can sirs kill warriors? without the faster cast a warrior can hold s then rr skill then wat genious. lmao archer is a fail. you could never be the best. that would bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    without the faster cast a warrior can hold s then rr skill then wat genious. lmao archer is a fail
    Except your theory is flawed... "Genius"

Here's your situation...
    Warrior thinks "Can fuck up archer noob combo, they attack slower they're not orc. I can simply hold down S and attack, lots of their arrow shower misses. I'll pwn them easy".

Here's your remedy...
    Rogue goes "Stupid noob, two can play that game. He wants to play smart, I'll play smart". The person playing the Rogue can then do this....
    - Runs away from the warrior (warrior now at a distance)
    - Rogues fires ice and lightning shots (keeps the warrior at a distance)
    - Rogue combo's the warrior to death from distance (blinding strafe, powershot, dark pursuer)

Here's what will then happen...
    Warrior then gets pissed off, either /towns. Or charges in to fight the rogue the rogue can then use styx, blinding strafe and combo arrow shower on the warrior when they are blind. When the warrior recovers, the warrior either tanks and fights or the rogue can just rinse and repeat many different combos.

Person playing Warrior then goes home and cries before sucking on Momma's titty because the big bad Rogue wasn't playing fair and cheated by running away....person playing Rogue /towns in CZ when they get NPs from the now dead warrior, kicks back and has a beer. Then goes off to find another stupid noob thinking because the rogue can't arrow show if they use S combo they're easy pickings

Ta daaaaaaaaaa..
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-27-2010 at 02:48 PM.

CaribouLou

Ur an idiot its imposs to kill me with an archer. a warrior puts on shield then uses element pots then charges shock stun scream legcut while holding s = bb. lmao archers are trash. just a support.

Ur an idiot its imposs to kill me with an archer. a warrior puts on shield then uses element pots then charges shock stun scream legcut while holding s = bb. lmao archers are trash. just a support.
    You're a moron.

I'm not going to bother dragging down Joppe's topic further just to prove you wrong. I know how strong archers are, how they can be played effectively and their strengths in PK and Versus. If you want to debate this go make a topic in the Q&A section and I'll prove you wrong every time.

I'll just let you think you know best, you can nurture your e-penis that you have a "victory" from your constructive remarks

CaribouLou

Im sorry bro but i myself love archer class but vs a very skilled melee you soon learn your limits. And when i play i want to be best on server. pk wise thats warrior vs wise its rogue and bp archer wont ever rise above... thats just how it is.

<3 you Andy, plus you know more about archer pk options than most of the babashopped nubs in any server.
    Caribou, funny that you say my gear is +9/3 because I run in chitins/shells+8 and during those videos dual rol+0 dual HR+0 plus I never babashopped in my 5 years KO! Thanks for the compliment tho.

Now lets see I dont have much to add to Andy his theory taking down a warrior.
    Like Andy said, its very easy to keep warriors to a distance and get their hp half way without getting hit (attack, cancel animation, light feet a bit further, ice/light shot.)

The warrior some times doesnt even bother to outpot those first hits because he thinks Im an archer and wont be able to do much. When his hp is 50%, I let him move closer give him the feeling he can get me, switch to ib and maybe some defense shiet and styx the cunt, getting stunned doesnt bother me really, he'll get me to 75% hp but then I release Arrow shower/Multi arrow. that is 800% R damage in a split second (lets say 2600+ap thats alot of damage ) And continue that untill its over. And I can tell you as I have faught many +9/3 warriors I know they cant outpot my damage even with a shield. If they can, I run in front of them, stop(block) them and continue my AS/MA combo.

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    <3 you Andy, plus you know more about archer pk options than most of the babashopped nubs in any server.
    Caribou, funny that you say my gear is +9/3 because I run in chitins/shells+8 and during those videos dual rol+0 dual HR+0 plus I never babashopped in my 5 years KO! Thanks for the compliment tho.

Now lets see I dont have much to add to Andy his theory taking down a warrior.
    Like Andy said, its very easy to keep warriors to a distance and get their hp half way without getting hit (attack, cancel animation, light feet a bit further, ice/light shot.)

The warrior some times doesnt even bother to outpot those first hits because he thinks Im an archer and wont be able to do much. When his hp is 50%, I let him move closer give him the feeling he can get me, switch to ib and maybe some defense shiet and styx the cunt, getting stunned doesnt bother me really, he'll get me to 75% hp but then I release Arrow shower/Multi arrow. that is 800% R damage in a split second (lets say 2600+ap thats alot of damage ) And continue that untill its over. And I can tell you as I have faught many +9/3 warriors I know they cant outpot my damage even with a shield. If they can, I run in front of them, stop(block) them and continue my AS/MA combo.
    <3 you too

It was Colmillo who posted about the +3/9 I think, I replied to someone whoever it was about your items.

I definately think you should take it as a compliment, people think you've got babashopped items because you rape people with skill. Anyways, I know how good you are and how strong archers are. I'd say archers were weak before combo, but now they're able to combo they can be monsters in PK and in the right hands scare me

I need to get 80 so we can do some duos, or trios with Dean
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-28-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Banned

off : well.. if u go cz now the warriors can kill u from town to town and stun shock 100% xD

p.s: a warrior who tank in from of an archer is just dumb or he think is inmortal xD
    when u get close i just slide and u cant combo all the arrows :P
    but i agre if the rogue keep distance they can kill a warrior pretty easy xD same as a mage xD
    keep distance and dot dot dot xD

CaribouLou

Never said anything about your trash items sirs. And im done arguing with 2 trash nobodys. bb

Never said anything about your trash items sirs. And im done arguing with 2 trash nobodys. bb
    OK Lou, guess we won't see any more of your posts in this topic then.

BB trashy noob

Having ''trashy'' items while fighting fully babashopped douchebags doesn't bother me I rather spend my money on going out or hopping on a plane to have a couple of nice weeks with friends. But you might not understand the social life outside a virtual world

bb

Banned

:O he is so good.
    ignore MrTrash guys he is so pro for us

CaribouLou

Your right im sorry for rage sirs you dont have the best gear and you are gg for human. as for my real life. Thats not your buissnes mang. for all you know im a hitman waiting for a job so i can buy ko itens.

CaribouLou

i will show you all skill on ko4life server. And i never lost a vs. lol so my ego is huge. btw search blowme koas on youtube and watch my vids. proof is in the pooding nabs

i will show you all skill on ko4life server. And i never lost a vs. lol so my ego is huge. btw search blowme koas on youtube and watch my vids. proof is in the pooding nabs
    Can you tell me why posting a video of you playing as a SIN, to show your level of "skill" when nobody has brought that up is relevant to a topic of discussion as an Archer?
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-28-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast