Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SirS archer clips unedited

This is a discussion on SirS archer clips unedited within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just sayin ill destroy both you 2v1. lol and in that vid i destroyed 2 archers who will spank you ...
Page: 6

CaribouLou

just sayin ill destroy both you 2v1. lol and in that vid i destroyed 2 archers who will spank you both. if you wanna vs come koas u can combo here. ill vs u naked

Banned

hey andy just ignore this kids xD no point arguing whit 12 year less ppl that also play priv server xD and want show skills there pfff..
    grow up , go real usko server and play legit like Sirs whit no babashop and well see who had more skills ....
    if u have to xp and farm uŽll never be the half of Sirs thats all.
    who isnt good whit babashoped ? gear >>

CaribouLou

I farm and upgraded my items. And how is playing a priv server noob. 00000, cardinal, undefeated, f9devil, beast, bobert all play privates. And i have a lvl 83 on cypher lol. And im 23. I out class usko and the people in it. You fail

Banned

:O i didnt knew u werea legend like 00000 f9devil n others MR. LegedUberSkillsLegitMan

hahaha u have a rogue 83? i smell koxp xD

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    I farm and upgraded my items. And how is playing a priv server noob. 00000, cardinal, undefeated, f9devil, beast, bobert all play privates. And i have a lvl 83 on cypher lol. And im 23. I out class usko and the people in it. You fail
    You might even out class Chuck Norris, but you are still talking here how awesome you are as a fucking sin in an archer topic.

*facepalm*

CaribouLou

btw this ko4life account aint mine fag. my real name is druguser and bishop lol And my real name is Andrew

So you are using the ko4life account from the guy that shares his cypher character with you ? You are really humiliating yourself in this thread and it was absolutely unnecessary lol.

just sayin ill destroy both you 2v1. lol and in that vid i destroyed 2 archers who will spank you both. if you wanna vs come koas u can combo here. ill vs u naked
    You gonna pull out the laser gun and go pew pew with your laser before you destroy us?

Big deal, you destroyed 2 archers. I'm not an Archer, I play Warrior and Priest. If I wanted to be an arsehole I'd just choose a priest and tank you all day long. I'd love to see if you think you can kill a tank priest solo yet alone with someone attacking you at the same time. I wouldn't bother wasting my time vsing you, it would be like pissing into the wind it settles a short term problem but is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by THEGODSWHIP View Post
    hey andy just ignore this kids xD no point arguing whit 12 year less ppl that also play priv server xD and want show skills there pfff..
    grow up , go real usko server and play legit like Sirs whit no babashop and well see who had more skills ....
    if u have to xp and farm uŽll never be the half of Sirs thats all.
    who isnt good whit babashoped ? gear >>
    But but,,,,it's fun

Sorry kid, KOXPing in Bifrost does not count as "farming" ok. No one said playing a private server is noob, he's just announcing you are a fuck wit because you're wanting to vs people just to try and sound tough over the internet.
    Wow, I just noticed, you outclass USKO. Well I suppose you're right, with your dual minor, sharp wit, PK awareness and combo pedal

Quote Originally Posted by THEGODSWHIP View Post
    :O i didnt knew u werea legend like 00000 f9devil n others MR. LegedUberSkillsLegitMan
    hahaha u have a rogue 83? i smell koxp xD
    Wow, you must be telephathic. Soon as I saw the numbers 83 and Cypher the words "legyt" came to my head too

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    You might even out class Chuck Norris, but you are still talking here how awesome you are as a fucking sin in an archer topic.
    *facepalm*
    Bruce Lee would out class Chuck

btw this ko4life account aint mine fag. my real name is druguser and bishop lol And my real name is Andrew
    Fuck me, you're too dumb or lazy to make your own account.

Fuck me again ... you've got 3 names, pretty soon you're gonna be on par good ol' Saint Nick. I'm ashamed to have a name like yours

So you are using the ko4life account from the guy that shares his cypher character with you ? You are really humiliating yourself in this thread and it was absolutely unnecessary lol.
    Meh, he/she/it is a troll. Trolls feed on making pointless argument. Now where was my look at me titty smiley

CaribouLou

ok? still got a bigger dick and more hair on my ass so bb.

ok? still got a bigger dick and more hair on my ass so bb.
    There there, don't cry baby it's only a forum

You'll be back in this topic faster than a whore on her back on rent day

I see.. its really a test. well, try to get full version of fraps and make it in better quallity. also i dont like short clips, better make it in one piece

Yes I understand elkar, this was only to show how I play, not how awesome I am.
    In a month my ap will generally be 430+ ap higher than the last clips I posted, plus I will have the 80 skill...Just chilling and playing the market now, not recording the market action atm =D

BennyBoy

Brooooo where is your 80 skill movie ?
    Can't wait to see it

ps. please more action with me in the video this summer hehe :P

Yes I understand elkar, this was only to show how I play, not how awesome I am.
    In a month my ap will generally be 430+ ap higher than the last clips I posted, plus I will have the 80 skill...Just chilling and playing the market now, not recording the market action atm =D
    ok then... fraps some more, save it, collect enougght good foorage and then you will be able to put togeather a good movie...

btw. best lenght is 5-8 mins.

YourCorpse

CD doesn't stop you from comboing... combo arrow shower + multi shot

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast