Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The situation in Ardeam Diez

This is a discussion on The situation in Ardeam Diez within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well every archer u see is a fucking koxper. They even party up together to be even more lame. When ...
Page: 1

Well every archer u see is a fucking koxper. They even party up together to be even more lame. When u try to kill them they run away or they use a wallhack so the only option u have is town. Then u get this :angry:

They are waiting on a hill u cant reach to kill people that are respawning or towning from a fight
    It's been like this for about 2-3 weeks? I cant understand why they arent getting banned as it is so obvious they are cheating.
    Is it this bad in the other servers too?

P.s The person I have selected is not the one that is koxping, check the damages

ye it sux bigtime :angry:

they attack from way to far then normal, they run over or trough walls / mountains, they run faster then normal,shoot 5 arrows,...

It's really starting to get f**ccking annoying.
    Can't pk normal anymore

they killed innhoster in girakon today >.>

Another thing is hp pot + soul pot hacks too, and no cooldown wtf >.>

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

off topic weird skill bar

got that problem in c-west but they got banned
    but they probably coming back soon

Its a public hack what do you expect? Everyone thats bored is going to use it. ><

Its a public hack what do you expect? Everyone thats bored is going to use it. ><[/b]
    I doubt that it is because they are bored , but more because they are not able to make any kills without hax
    Imo using hax makes the game even more boring, getting kills without having to do a thing sounds pretty boring to me.

Banned

wow....that fucking blows >.<

with the Launcher failing, arrow shower hacking, koxpers at issy/feli, it&#39;s starting to look like 2006 all over again. zzzzzzzz

Micata and Jens, wtf are you guys still doing on Dies, come C-west and you wont have to worry bout half that shit. Ardream is crackin and full of noobs, and level 70+ is picking up and getting much better. We could use a few more GG&#39;s <3

with the Launcher failing, arrow shower hacking, koxpers at issy/feli, it&#39;s starting to look like 2006 all over again. zzzzzzzz

Micata and Jens, wtf are you guys still doing on Dies, come C-west and you wont have to worry bout half that shit. Ardream is crackin and full of noobs, and level 70+ is picking up and getting much better. We could use a few more GG&#39;s <3[/b]
    just can&#39;t leave good old diez

Micata and Jens, wtf are you guys still doing on Dies, come C-west and you wont have to worry bout half that shit. Ardream is crackin and full of noobs, and level 70+ is picking up and getting much better. We could use a few more GG&#39;s <3.[/b]
    Well as jens said its good old diez, ive been playing diez from day 1 and its just hard to leave... But seriously this shit has pissed me of that i am really considering making the switch but damn starting from scratch suxx :s

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Micata and Jens, wtf are you guys still doing on Dies, come C-west and you wont have to worry bout half that shit. Ardream is crackin and full of noobs, and level 70+ is picking up and getting much better. We could use a few more GG&#39;s <3[/b]
    go check ardream b4 say bs?last time i checked(last week) it was happening same shit in ardream u would just get arrow showed once u town and die there was like 4 guys doing it

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

go check ardream b4 say bs?last time i checked(last week) it was happening same shit in ardream u would just get arrow showed once u town and die there was like 4 guys doing it[/b]
    got that problem in c-west but they got banned
    but they probably coming back soon
    [/b]

Comming c-west is hard too...

Didn&#39;t want to start all over again so was going to trade my mage for a c-west char 75-80 and best offer i got was a 75 priest for my 80 mage + items so... :s That&#39;s another reason why lot&#39;s of people stay in diez cause most people don&#39;t want to trade c-west items for a fair equivallent in diez items.

miami

Thank god i went cz and said fuk Dcz full of cheating turk noobs lol well cz theirs a lot of cheaters but rarely koxp

tommyleonghk

Thank god i went cz and said fuk Dcz full of cheating turk noobs lol well cz theirs a lot of cheaters but rarely koxp[/b]
    the cheats in CZ is as bad as in DCZ if you compare them....

Comming c-west is hard too...

Didn&#39;t want to start all over again so was going to trade my mage for a c-west char 75-80 and best offer i got was a 75 priest for my 80 mage + items so... :s That&#39;s another reason why lot&#39;s of people stay in diez cause most people don&#39;t want to trade c-west items for a fair equivallent in diez items.[/b]
    Sell your items on Diez and use the amount of money to buy items on C-West.

Server vs server trades are pure rip offs. For sure a very old server to a new server.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast