Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The situation in Ardeam Diez

This is a discussion on The situation in Ardeam Diez within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yep situation is now really bad and gm s arent online, K2 didt do andything about that, where is new ...
Page: 2

xstep

yep situation is now really bad and gm s arent online, K2 didt do andything about that, where is new anticheat program they promissed? where is bf they promissed? where is ft? ... pissed the best thing u can do now is exp or money making ...

Well as jens said its good old diez, ive been playing diez from day 1 and its just hard to leave... But seriously this shit has pissed me of that i am really considering making the switch but damn starting from scratch suxx :s[/b]
    ye all my shit on cwest sold so i cant help u out there :P well maybe a gb or 2 :P

Banned

Comming c-west is hard too...

Didn't want to start all over again so was going to trade my mage for a c-west char 75-80 and best offer i got was a 75 priest for my 80 mage + items so... :s That's another reason why lot's of people stay in diez cause most people don't want to trade c-west items for a fair equivallent in diez items.[/b]

But what u gotta understand is a level 75 char on C-west is equal to a level 81 char on dies. Server is pretty young still with maybe 25 level 80+. The number 1 clan has 5 80+ chars and most of the clan is 72-77. Level 75 is nice on this server ^^

granted, i know u worked your ass off for your 80, but everything i hated about dies was simply fixed going to C-west. I wish Amity would all come C-west. I bet in 1 month you guys would be a top clan ^_^

well, we now have snowballs and crakers to fight these...

With the new patch I would have thought koxp would have been gone, but it only took me 10 mins running around to find someone still koxping :s
    sad

Bored too, no pk with those guys who use arrow hack/WH. It s on all server
    edit: ronark : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdelBLqho5c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12