Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SkateMovie!111 Zuahaha

This is a discussion on SkateMovie!111 Zuahaha within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kip = Superkip ( He is the one falling at the start )\ Zeroc = LeetZeroc Timo = THE69BITCH Steven ...
Page: 1

Kip = Superkip ( He is the one falling at the start )\
    Zeroc = LeetZeroc
    Timo = THE69BITCH
    Steven = Sybillia ( 1 SEC FTW )

CameraMen = Me And Ne0n !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuO-BYn7mgw

They suck! :P

zeroc

FIRST :P

WrongAnswerYouDie

rofl bofl

wawh

nice trailer... i suppose

J

Wow you guys don't even know how to skate. All your doing is dropping in and going back and forth. If you really wanna show a skating video, show a street skating video to see how good you really are.

J..

1st. Show me a movie where you skate.. Hmm scared ?
    2nd. Get glasses and read topic again.. i said they suck.. they are learning lol

J

So because i said they suck at skating, i skate? I used to skate couple years back but i have no idea where my board went and i lost all my touch.

DontLikeAFreak

Wow you guys don't even know how to skate. All your doing is dropping in and going back and forth. If you really wanna show a skating video, show a street skating video to see how good you really are.[/b]
    well first of all i bett you never skated second of all only say these kinda things if you can skate or your b etter it looks easy? ye amaby but i bett you even cant go from a litle hill/ramp you will fall directly so i would stfu ! these guys did great job and showed they got something else to do then sitting in there lazy chair like you? <_<

well first of all i bett you never skated second of all only say these kinda things if you can skate or your b etter it looks easy? ye amaby but i bett you even cant go from a litle hill/ramp you will fall directly so i would stfu ! these guys did great job and showed they got something else to do then sitting in there lazy chair like you? <_<[/b]
    +53 ??

They arent skating to become Pr0, Just to have fun

Ultimo

lol cheak this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMJ45Ri_lpc

me with the skate we did sacion ( lol dunno how to say this word in English sry ^^ ) , and my frined record before 2 years in Israel , i stop becuse of army so no time

My deck was DC

My Whell was of PIG

Trucks ElE

Was good One but dammit army :\

J

well first of all i bett you never skated second of all only say these kinda things if you can skate or your b etter it looks easy? ye amaby but i bett you even cant go from a litle hill/ramp you will fall directly so i would stfu ! these guys did great job and showed they got something else to do then sitting in there lazy chair like you? <_<[/b]
    First of all, i&#39;ve been skating for over 4 years then i stopped. And second of all, going up and down a ramp isn&#39;t hard at all. And i wouldn&#39;t go from a little ramp because i don&#39;t skate vert. I skate street. And don&#39;t try to pull shit out of your ass and make shit up when you don&#39;t even know me.

Matanel

kip ROCKS !

4-stroke

HAHAHA THAT made me laugh so fucking hard

ur skating for the fun ?

well ye everybody skates for fun
    nobody begins skating and saying i&#39;m gonna practise all day long for the next 7 years , and then i can earn the big money

and sjee u guyes suck Haha

i promise

I WILL MAKE A SKATEMOVIE THAT&#39;L BE 100 TIMES BETTER THEN THIS 1

keep it in mind ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAPGS7uy2c

Just 2 tricks, street footy not on Youtube atm, well it is but I&#39;m not gonna post so much links.
    It&#39;s not that easy no...

UnseeN

sorry but wats the point in posting this here.. this is crap boarding..
    All i see is drop ins wich a 4 yo child could do, some rock to fakies and a few tailstalls.

How about learning an ollie and then stepping up to flips/grinds/slides.
    I can skate allot better then that. but i cba to post it on youtube since im not trying to show off or for whatever other reason their might be to share.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast