Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

slm logos

This is a discussion on slm logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was 1st... no matter what you guys say -_- < gyft medal pls same as b4: gj schrotty aga ...
Page: 3

i was 1st... no matter what you guys say -_- < gyft medal pls

same as b4:

gj schrotty aga

pls remove firemen <_<
    nude girls is not allowed but gay firemen? ( PLS

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Flippy
    like i give a shit about your opinion...
    how about mine instead?

Flippy i doubt u can combo faster then i do, u might be as fast but its impossible to be faster, as warrior.

i gotta admit my combo might not be that "fast" in the movie as im used to play with 60+ FPS and only got 25-30fps while recording, yet again i say its still pretty decent.

T0wn3R

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    how about mine instead?

Flippy i doubt u can combo faster then i do, u might be as fast but its impossible to be faster, as warrior.

i gotta admit my combo might not be that "fast" in the movie as im used to play with 60+ FPS and only got 25-30fps while recording, yet again i say its still pretty decent.[/b]
    i play with 20-25fps when my computer is runing ok and all the process closed

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    how about mine instead?

i gotta admit my combo might not be that "fast" in the movie as im used to play with 60+ FPS and only got 25-30fps while recording, yet again i say its still pretty decent.[/b]
    that comment wasnt dirrected to you ,but to xeph and he probly knows why (if he doesnt then he cant be helped)

now about your combo , i don't say it sucks , nor you suck , but just that before you talk shit about ppl , you should combo faster because your combo is just "normal"

zZSexyReplayZz

wait me coming soon ^^ w8 pelase h43r: working in something B)

zZSexyReplayZz

slm logos alibaba y toa esa gente ^_^
    filefront ^^ http://files.filefront.com//;6368887;;/ download please schrotti is only for you :unsure: so ? made today , edited by me, played by me, all do today :lol: only for you 3 hours lost ... fack -_-

schrotti, sorry but u never killed me 1on1

uve only got me down coz u had a priest with u that kept spamhealing u and spamduffing me. no1 cant kill me solo cuz i was priest tank :P

now im bp and same you cant kill me so ? :blink:

but sure, im always up for a 1on1

np in 2 days i will buy my video card and i will kill you too in vs with my rogue np soon :lol:

dude you are suck please get mores skils, howling sword, scream :P

first time with a priest and all know this , Rogue forever only for you :wub:

some excuses, malice, so ? how i kill with out malice if my ap is 1370 >_< and defense 540 o.o post more excuse here please :wub: malice isnt macro is legit... justanotherskill XD

T0wn3R

Originally posted by zZSexyReplayZz
    slm logos alibaba y toa esa gente *^_^ *
    filefront ^^ http://files.filefront.com//;6368887;;/ * *download please schrotti is only for you *:unsure: so ? *made today , edited by me, played by me, all do today *:lol: *only for you 3 hours lost ... fack *-_-

uve only got me down coz u had a priest with u that kept spamhealing u and spamduffing me. *no1 cant kill me solo cuz i was priest tank :P

now im bp and same you cant kill me so ? *:blink:

np in 2 days i will buy my video card and i will kill you too in vs with my rogue np soon *:lol:

dude you are suck please get mores skils, howling sword, scream * :P

first time with a priest and all know this , Rogue forever only for you *:wub:

some excuses, *malice, so ? how i kill with out malice if my ap is 1370 >_< and defense 540 o.o post more excuse here please *:wub: malice isnt macro is legit... justanotherskill XD

weirdo

RideOn

blah blah blah blah, w/o ur debuffer u r nothing well u cant combo a shit so plz stop spamming this topic and make urs :P

schrotti pwnz u, so plz stop crying, go get shells +8 maybe u can do something with that :P

Tristan

Sexyreplay, come vs me with 2 minors

Cocaine

1v1 pls Sexyreplay.

T0wn3R

i want vs with u too sexyreplay ^_^

:P Theres the Attila we lured to town :P Im in the background healing xD

RideOn

Originally posted by zZSexyReplayZz
    slm logos alibaba y toa esa gente *^_^ *
    filefront ^^ http://files.filefront.com//;6368887;;/ * *download please schrotti is only for you *:unsure: so ? *made today , edited by me, played by me, all do today *:lol: *only for you 3 hours lost ... fack *-_-

uve only got me down coz u had a priest with u that kept spamhealing u and spamduffing me. *no1 cant kill me solo cuz i was priest tank :P

now im bp and same you cant kill me so ? *:blink:

np in 2 days i will buy my video card and i will kill you too in vs with my rogue np soon *:lol:

dude you are suck please get mores skils, howling sword, scream * :P

first time with a priest and all know this , Rogue forever only for you *:wub:

some excuses, *malice, so ? how i kill with out malice if my ap is 1370 >_< and defense 540 o.o post more excuse here please *:wub: malice isnt macro is legit... justanotherskill XD
    killing pple 58--, and killing schrotti on 2vs 1 isnt a big deal, maybe a noob one, maybe u can get ur mouth closed and stay better like this :P

zZSexyReplayZz

killing schrotti 2 vs 1 ? hahaha .. kKK that is sure schroti? please answer or you will joke again and say sry but you never kill me :rollseyes: well now i know that all the n00bs defend schrotti nice.. well i havent problem to kill him i do sometimes and i can do again schrotti come arena please have killed schrotti with pots and with chitin +7 and shell +6... and i know that i can kill him again tristan who mother fucker are you ? if you r on logos come and do vs with me i never run if i die or i won are same for me only i like vs fack u all you guys are daddies of schorrti ? hey n00b come on arena KkK sure the combo of schrotti is better that my combo really ? ahahahaha schrotti pro cant with a bp lvl 62 1400ap/540 defense hahaha what need him to kill me ? raptor +8 ^^? so you are pro schroti <3 you come on now i will kill with rogue oke ^^ for me all this sh1t is same only i dont like that when i say schrotti why you dont post when i won too? "Sry but you never kill me 1on1" only you know joke and what you think that with this n00b combo u r pro o.o? fack you n00b come arena okı h43r: when i have killed schrotti the other rogues come and you say 2 vs 1 hahahahah kkKK other excuse more ? please post here :lol:

blah blah blah blah, w/o ur debuffer u r nothing well u cant combo a shit so plz stop spamming this topic and make urs

schrotti pwnz u, so plz stop crying, go get shells +8 maybe u can do something with that

nvm please say schrotti come arena please and we dont use dd or anti spear oke or him is scared and have to use dd for won :rollseyes:

where is my debufffeR? suck you malice justanotherskill and all bps use cuz bps without malice = suck schrotti hit me 700 and i hit 660 -.- so ? isnt legit kk and 2 vs 1 hahaha kkk please schrotti now i think i have to kill you with my rogue for all these n00bs shup up i dont need debuffer for kill him come come any my brother fraps 2 minors is suck is macro too xD nice schrotti you have a lot of fans n00bs

ur english hurts ppl more then ur shitty combo does...
    if u wanna kill someone, just keep on writing... im about to have a stroke reading ur retarded shit

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast