Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

slm logos

This is a discussion on slm logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kk : schrotti arena please fast ^^ waitining you for fraps.. i havent problem if you kill me cuz always ...
Page: 4

zZSexyReplayZz

kk : schrotti arena please fast ^^ waitining you for fraps.. i havent problem if you kill me cuz always i have lag at cz and i cant do much so only i dont like that you have to joke for be better than me and now all think that u r pro o.o only cuz you won me 1 time.. like a n000b

Originally posted by zZSexyReplayZz
    kk : *schrotti arena please fast ^^ waitining you for fraps.. i havent problem if you kill me cuz always i have lag at cz and i cant do much so only i dont like that you have to joke for be better than me and now all think that u r pro o.o only cuz you won me 1 time.. like a n000b
    Leave him alone he just have 14 years old like me :S but he isn't be a good person or something :S i dont know why he think is the best in the whole server ._. he made his nps with a duffer. btw if u think u are the best in this game nice, u are best than me, patriciorey, zero, nychris, bobert, and all x)).

RunLikeYouStoleIt

kk : *schrotti arena please fast ^^ waitining you for fraps.. i havent problem if you kill me cuz always i have lag at cz and i cant do much so only i dont like that you have to joke for be better than me and now all think that u r pro o.o only cuz you won me 1 time.. like a n000b
    couple of things
    1. his video showed him pwn you
    2. your still using lag as an excuse
    3. you tell him not to use "im maliced" as an excuse..

if 2 people were to do a 1v1 for it to actually show who is better, would one of them be maliced? stfu please, i got a headache and after reading your retarded shit im going to bed with a migrain

RunLikeYouStoleIt

couple of things

if 2 people were to do a 1v1 for it to actually show who is better, would one of them be maliced? stfu please, i got a headache and after reading your retarded shit im going to bed with a migrain

zZSexyReplayZz

im not saying that im the best on this server just a little comber but if some1 kill me in vs and him won i havent problem.. i acept and try to be better only i dont like schrotti cuz is a lier and i dont like this..

zZSexyReplayZz

im not saying that im the best on this server just a little comber but if some1 kill me in vs and him won i havent problem.. i acept and try to be better only i dont like schrotti cuz is a lier and i dont like this..

RunLikeYouStoleIt

couple of things

zZSexyReplayZz

k i lost now schrotti won me all times now i want try to kill him in vs arena ok ? please come schrotti :wub: with rogue sure :wub: k no1 more exucuse, i want just a vs with him

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt

couple of things
    2. your still using lag as an excuse *
    3. you tell him not to use "im maliced" as an excuse.. *

SPAM ( 3 times =o )

good video 9/10

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

k i lost now schrotti won me all times now i want try to kill him in vs arena ok ? *please come schrotti *:wub: with rogue sure *:wub: k no1 more exucuse, i want just a vs with him

god -.-" cant even sleep w/o getting flamed :P

anyways, still up for the 1on1? then go l1 arena. ASAP..

Banned

aga baba slm

nice video gay :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cocaine likes men

sexy replay is just totally retarded..

(had bad day, just want flame <_< )

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

nah actually he ignores my letters and pms ingame, seems like hes not gonna 1on1 me

zZSexyReplayZz

so sorry im busy right now wait me please :wub:

so sorry im busy right now wait me please *:wub:
    busy with what? forumlame?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast