Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

slm logos

This is a discussion on slm logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vs done, ¿ who won o.o? me 2 times ^^ really Schrotti ? h43r:...
Page: 5

zZSexyReplayZz

vs done, ¿ who won o.o? me 2 times ^^ really Schrotti ? h43r:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i admit i lost against ur cleavers+10? 900+dmg spike on me, come on dude.. stats pls

zZSexyReplayZz

bad looser :wub: well if you want i can kill you with sword breaker sure if you want lost again ? and i give you raptor+8 with n00b damage , well now you know than i dont need shell +7 or +8 for kill, just today i have killed you with chitin +1 rebirth :P always excuse fack nvm i will post movie here :P soon no1 redball :P you very very suck if some1 want do real vs with me come arena, cz = too lag i cant do minor combo there =(

first of all, English pls?
    and dude 900 dmg spike... show me a screen of ur stats pls.

im a bad loser? well, in this case, yes i might be... shame on me losing against a babshopper/duper

how come u told ur clan u using cleavers+8 but ur "friends" kept telling me they were +9? dual cleavers+9 on this time of the server, awesome.. thumbs up baba.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

sexyreplay, is that a dotl in your sig? sure looks like it and hasnt forgotten temple been closed sense Manes came out?

if its not a dotl then correct me, please
    if it is then feel free to explain

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    sexyreplay, is that a dotl in your sig? sure looks like it and hasnt forgotten temple been closed sense Manes came out?

have u heard of a green treasure chest quest? god why most peolpe be fucking idiots

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt

have u heard of a green treasure chest quest? god why most peolpe be fucking idiots[/b]
    ok, thx for correcting me, what + is it?
    i had forgotten those drop ft items as well

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt

have u heard of a green treasure chest quest? god why most peolpe be fucking idiots[/b]
    ffs cama flame hes ass already he sounds so stupid :lol: :P

Ainelover

yup that was so stupid Runlikeyoustoledit, u make me cry right now

zZSexyReplayZz

ya i will correct all im not duper >_< im not scammer Im not babashooper just a little gay,, I have set chitin +1 rebirht? why ? cuz i give all my set shell and cleaver+8 and 20 gbs + 1 tail of lesath for change cleaver+9 jsut i have only 1 fack you n00b u r fucking n00b bad looserrrrrrrrr if you want well we do vs again and i with sword breaker+7 do you want ? you never get my redball u r sooo suck i know that i can kill you with others daggers , cleaver+9 is only for kill fast and to scare to n00bs :wub: how i get my items ? cuz in lvl 57 i start to do bosses solo with my brother TheLostSoul and all my clan know this why i have good items and good lvl ? cuz i play 24 hours . why u r n00b ? cuz you never get my redball and i kill you tooo easy bb i never wiLl read this topic again i think is only for n00bs and liers

T0wn3R

Originally posted by schrotti
    first of all, English pls?
    and dude 900 dmg spike... show me a screen of ur stats pls. *

im a bad loser? well, in this case, yes i might be... shame on me losing against a babshopper/duper

how come u told ur clan u using cleavers+8 but ur "friends" kept telling me they were +9? dual cleavers+9 on this time of the server, awesome.. thumbs up baba.

i hate to give the reazon to sexyreplay but you lost... he asked me for lend him my EP but i didn't gave it xD.

Yes he have 1 cleaver +9 (only 1) that he traded for all his set shell +7 and 20gbs before of the Xmas event (the guy who acepted the trade = pwned).

Schrotti u like me :wub: but i was there watching and encouraging you... but... well :mellow: you lost

zZSexyReplayZz

oh really i forget that dol and tooh that i have in my sign is from my brother ThelosTsoul cuz now him is bp and i was using only for tank orc base :P and get some ss

Banned

Yes , combining the fraps i had i made a LITTLE ( Yes i did worn u a little ) movie from the vs of 2 rounds.
    slm logos - the sequel aka REMATCH! ^^ enjoy http://files.filefront.com//;6406051;;/
    Sorry about round 2 was too fast I didnt get there for some first seconds, All T0wn3R's fault he nova'd me and i died then they started vs :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

P.S, This movie doesnt serve a purpose , just to show those what actually happen and partly what SexyReplay , Schrotti , T0wn3R was talking about.
    Oh and also to improve my edıtıng skılls

as said, i admit in losing that 1on1, not a shame to lose a fight.. who cares anyways..

but looks pretty fishy to me seeing, u spike me for 900+, while 99% of the sins on the server spike me for max 600.

besides that, i hardly believe u only improved ur daggers as i actually did LESS dmg to u then i did in the fights befor, means u either got ib/sb/in/gb or some highgrade jewels such as rols etc since our last fight.

edit: to that "you cant redball me" part, ya... well then re-watch my movie and take a look at how u did NOT redball me in there as well :P shit happens baba, no need to make such a drama about it.

Banned

Originally posted by schrotti
    shit happens baba, no need to make such a drama about it.
    Thats why ur gonna have to kick hes ass at 65 :P
    in order for sucessful back-to-back win :lol:

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast