Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

slm logos

This is a discussion on slm logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok sexyreplay, now explain me this: miguel has dual shards+7 and 1407ap in total, does "only" 699 dmg to me ...
Page: 6

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ok sexyreplay, now explain me this:

miguel has dual shards+7 and 1407ap in total, does "only" 699 dmg to me with Spike..

while u do 876+ to me...

sure u only got ONE cleaver+9?

Banned Senior Member

schrotti just n00b :wub: im so sexy in the movie:x

Tristan

Prolly duped him some jewelry or chitins yo.. Can't spike a warrior for 900+ with only 1400 ap.

zZSexyReplayZz

i have full jewels +9 and +10 dex i got only 2500 hp for that i tell t0wn3r give me ur ep :P cuz i need more hp and mana for minor combo and 450 defense i dont use no1 anti spear or anti dagger or something for that i have good ap now i know that you never will kill me cuz im going lvl 65 and will be imposibble :P i saw you in cz i have laggggggggggggggggg unterstand ? in arena i can do my minor combo soo good and you never will kill me at arena every1 get my redball at cz but no1 get my redbal at arena now i want try kill styles i think him is good and will be good vs

RideOn

gogog dupe noob liar, get a life!

1st u say u had 1400 ap that why u spyke schrotti for 890++

now i tested it with 1407 and i did

zZSexyReplayZz

all n00bs in ko4life love schrotti ^^? im happy cuz all my items,lvl and nps i got legit and no1 gm have excuse for bann me -_- hmm i forget xD can bann me for my name Sexy U_U but i have buyed my name change scrol man i dont hate no1 i only hate when you say this word "You Never Kill me in 1 vs 1 " :blink: facking lier migueldeath u r facking n00b and why you only hit 600 in schrtto i think cuz u r shell and im chitin :P and im more lvl than you so you got less points in dex and cuz i have full jewels with dex,chitins, more stats in dex than you and my cleaver +9 :P this weapon is sooo good i know but i know too that i can kill schrrotti with out cleaver+9 cuz i only need hit him more thant 650 for kill him and cuz ur combo is slow schrroti, and with my minor combo is sufficient

RideOn

Originally posted by zZSexyReplayZz
    all n00bs in ko4life love schrotti ^^? im happy cuz all my items,lvl and nps i got legit and no1 gm have excuse for bann me *-_- hmm i forget xD can bann me for my name Sexy U_U but i have buyed my name change scrol man i dont hate no1 i only hate when you say this word "You Never Kill me in 1 vs 1 " * :blink: facking lier migueldeath u r facking n00b and why you only hit 600 in schrtto i think cuz u r shell and im chitin :P and im more lvl than you so you got less points *in dex and cuz i have full jewels with dex,chitins, more stats in dex than you and my cleaver +9 :P this weapon is sooo good i know but i know too that i can kill schrrotti with out cleaver+9 cuz i only need hit him more thant 650 for kill him and cuz ur combo is slow schrroti, and with my minor combo is sufficient
    blah blah blah im 63 i use +9 dex jewels too retard, go dupe and bug abuse chest like u did 1 week ago, get a life and stop spamming this fcking cheater ur clan smell a shit on cz with all his baba items zzzzzzzz. so plz stop talking shit and get some english classes

peace

pd: sexyreplay is a shit

zZSexyReplayZz

im not doing pk just exp&boss need in ib :P hey miguel you want vs? yes my english is suck :P i know ^_^

P.S : if you say some1 you r duper !! and he isnt u r trying to say him you r pro ! .you only say this cuz you r n00b and you dont know how get items well this is good cuz all say me dupers but now bug abuse haha nice :P please macro too and i will happy ^^ <3 you all

this in server pathos :P

a noob pming u doesnt prove anything =_="'

Originally posted by zZSexyReplayZz
    ya i will correct all im not duper >_< im not scammer Im not babashooper just a little gay,, I have set chitin +1 rebirht? why ? cuz i give all my set shell and cleaver+8 and 20 gbs + 1 tail of lesath for change *cleaver+9 jsut i have only 1 fack you n00b u r fucking n00b bad looserrrrrrrrr if you want well we do vs again and i with sword breaker+7 do you want ? you never get my redball *u r sooo suck i know that i can kill you with others daggers , cleaver+9 is only for kill fast *and to scare to n00bs *:wub: how i get my items ? cuz in lvl 57 i start to do bosses solo with my brother TheLostSoul and all my clan know this why i have good items and good lvl ? cuz i play 24 hours . why u r n00b ? cuz you never get my redball and i kill you tooo easy bb i never wiLl read this topic again i think is only for n00bs and liers
    nope you not duber but that cleaver +9 is not legit...

zZSexyReplayZz

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zZSexyReplayZz
    ya i will correct all im not duper >_< im not scammer Im not babashooper just a little gay,, I have set chitin +1 rebirht? why ? cuz i give all my set shell and cleaver+8 and 20 gbs + 1 tail of lesath for change *cleaver+9 jsut i have only 1 fack you n00b u r fucking n00b bad looserrrrrrrrr if you want well we do vs again and i with sword breaker+7 do you want ? you never get my redball *u r sooo suck i know that i can kill you with others daggers , cleaver+9 is only for kill fast *and to scare to n00bs *:wub: how i get my items ? cuz in lvl 57 i start to do bosses solo with my brother TheLostSoul and all my clan know this why i have good items and good lvl ? cuz i play 24 hours . why u r n00b ? cuz you never get my redball and i kill you tooo easy bb i never wiLl read this topic again i think is only for n00bs and liers
    nope you not duber but that cleaver +9 is not legit...[/b]
    agree i think same U_U and im some scared but if isnt? :unsure: who know ? :mellow: maybe yes, maybe no

dude its fucking obvious u dupe the shit outta it..

+9/+10 dex jewels, my ass...

u got more def then miguel, and hes in fullshell+7, but apparently i hit him for more then a shitty chitin sin... sure why not..

edit: oh and the "low mana and hp" my ass... ur minor is fast no doubt, but with "low mana" as u said, u wont be able to mh that fast..

zZSexyReplayZz

jajajajajajajjajajaja :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shell +7 vs chitin +7 same sh1t, shell set only up 20 def :wub: i need more mana cuz i have only 1700 well now 1800 cuz im 64 right now :P and always my mana come down 0 >_< minimun i need 2.4k mana :/ for do goood minor combo right now is suck with 1800 hey man if you think than im duper hmm np :P i will ignore only and go exp xD gogoo 65

oh really? forgot to mention his silver earing he also gets def from? and the same lvl ? scared of showing ur stats huh?

zZSexyReplayZz

i repeat this you very very very very but very very very baddddd looser :/ silver earring ??? :blink: ???? what is that i doesnt know really :huh: hey man you havent items you havent lvl you havent nps you have nothing ¿ why you play here :P ? back to diez only :wub: facking bad looser i hate this :angry:

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast