Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

slm logos

This is a discussion on slm logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only ONE belt did difference :P but is only ONE...
Page: 8

zZSexyReplayZz

only ONE belt did difference :P but is only ONE

Cocaine

Only ONE belt with 10 spear defence and 50 AC? Or perhaps it was only ONE belt with 30 spear defence and 30% increased attack rate?

So ? maybe u can beat him with ur items, maybe u cant... but borrowing a belt takes half the fun of a duel...

RunLikeYouStoleIt

lol.. wow

schrotti borrow skelebelt and IN and duel Roc's and then 1v1 again, lets see how it goes..

zZSexyReplayZz

jaja just one bellt i continue :P just ......eb... in some hours i go buy credit card and i will killschrrotti with suck items oke and i will fraps and if i won all shup up ok ? facking n00b only for an stupid belt... well if i say i have chitin +8 too :P? now all will say you only won cuz you have chitin +8 xD jaja fack like a n00bs all excuses.. hmm sure i was using 30 spear defense cuz him was using hell breaker+7 or +6 i dont know sure hb is spear really ^^? aaj you guys are pros ^^

Cocaine

Come L2 CZ, I would love to 1v1 you right now seeing as schrotti is asleep.

Originally posted by zZSexyReplayZz
    jaja just one bellt i continue :P just ......eb... in some hours i go buy credit card and i will killschrrotti with suck items oke and i will fraps and if i won all shup up ok ? facking n00b only for an stupid belt... well if i say i have chitin +8 too :P? now all will say you only won cuz you have chitin +8 xD jaja fack like a n00bs all excuses.. hmm sure i was using 30 spear defense cuz him was using hell breaker+7 or +6 i dont know sure hb is spear really ^^? aaj you guys are pros ^^
    hb club <_<

Originally posted by Cocaine
    Come L2 CZ, I would love to 1v1 you right now seeing as schrotti is asleep.
    he cant cz Oo seems like he has lag in cz with mh'ing^^

Cocaine

W/E then come L1 arena. Let me know on here before I go.

zZSexyReplayZz

sry i cant now im busy maybe later

Smurfs

sry i cant now im busy maybe later
    lool

zZSexyReplayZz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaXTA_Da8i0 :P jajaa doing vs with the best in this server xDDDDD just practice :P thanks you t0wn3r for give me gamecam :P

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaXTA_Da8i0 :P jajaa doing vs with the best in this server xDDDDD just practice :P thanks you t0wn3r for give me gamecam :P
    How about you shut up and show us ur stats page? Your scared to do that to end topic?
    Or you DO have something

p.s Show us stat page.

k a few comments :

1) the music suck
    2) when there is a stone golem u call it 2v1 , but arent u in a full party and a ice mage taking the aggro with dots while u kill it ? you think you're the first to use that trick?
    3) i minor heal faster with only one mh on my bar
    4) Dragon tooth is easy, i don't get the point of doing it with so many ppl when most of us on this forum can solo it
    5) char plys

Tristan

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zZSexyReplayZz
    k a few comments :

1) the music suck
    2) when there is a stone golem u call it 2v1 , but arent u in a full party and a ice mage taking the aggro with dots while u kill it ? you think you're the first to use that trick?
    3) i minor heal faster with only one mh on my bar
    4) Dragon tooth is easy, i don't get the point of doing it with so many ppl when most of us on this forum can solo it
    5) char plys[/b]
    ROFL, that's a fucking slow minor heal combo Gift me or flippy a char and we will "fack" you in 3 secs.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast