Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

slm logos

This is a discussion on slm logos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yep is suck minor very slow for my fraps i know always i say this i have lag facking fraps ...
Page: 9

zZSexyReplayZz

yep is suck minor very slow for my fraps i know always i say this i have lag facking fraps i cant with lag but is just practice im goin to buy my credit card w8 me ^^ my first time fraping :P but i cant with lag :/ dt is sooo easy :P just practice ^^ wait me :P i will fraps when i kill Talos solo

Cocaine

Shut up. Quit avoiding the main question of this thread. What are your stats and what is your gear?

zZSexyReplayZz

sry i cant show my stats cuz all know my stats :P well all morad users not karus :P

king arthur

dude , you showed youre items and i saw 2 SEALED cleavers, dont start telling you have only 1 cleaver +9 , also a full chitin armor set sealed , if youre retarded you wont seal chitins +7 , but im geussing they +8 ? zz

zZSexyReplayZz

lol i sealed all my items cuz im not rich, set chtiin +7, only ONE PAULDRON +3 REBIRTH THAN MY FRIEND STRUGTHER give me cuz i was naked only for buy my cleaver+9, and all +7, anti spear boots +7, dd+6 any more o.o? full dex +9 and 2 RINGS QUEST , ONE CLEAVER+9, ONE CLEAVER+8 this is really :P but always i joke when i say i have chitin +8, or i have dex+10 xD cuz i like when i say something all say you only won cuz you have that :P if i say my penis is large now all will think that my penis is large xD

Cocaine

Originally posted by zZSexyReplayZz
    sry i cant show my stats cuz all know my stats :P well all morad users not karus :P

Quit avoiding the question. The Karus nation already knows your illegit, just show the items and stats....

Tristan

Originally posted by zZSexyReplayZz
    lol i sealed all my items cuz im not rich

Come vs me, now, L1. Pm Cr0nE

zZSexyReplayZz

all my stats/ items , sry Tristan but i was uploading all this and now i have somethings than do sry later please oke

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

the stat page is bullshit..

why? coz u said u had 1.8+ mana.
    and the AP doesnt make up as well, seeing a 1407ap sin spikes me for 699, and u spike me for 87x+.

Cocaine

Also, what happened to you sealing all your items? None of those are sealed.

zZSexyReplayZz

cocaine all my items are unsealed cuz yesterday i try to put prem ... with other person and sure i unseal my items for give my brother but.. my friend say me too many transactions in this mount , in junary i will can fack i got only 2 days prem :/ all are my items hmm sure i have 1800k with some items quest :P with dex+9 only that :/ for that, i say t0wn3r give me ur ep my mana is suck >_<

Cocaine

Whatever, those stats are bullshit and everyone knows it.

zZSexyReplayZz

isnt 1407 is 1471 and with out enchat scrol and dex scrol when i do vs i use enchant dex scrol wolf all same than schrrtoi when i see his movie when he own me B) him was using all scrols too and i dont want lost when i use all scrols i get 1550

Cocaine

What? :huh:

zZSexyReplayZz

if you guys dont believe my stats /items sry but i cant do something more, this is all and if you guys believe me or no hmm np only all say me this .. pots ur stats items,,,, WAAAAAAAAAAAA HERE ISSSSS AND NOW? ............. what i have to do ? edited my ap and put 1700ap 900 defense and now all will believe me ? ... facking retards

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast