Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Small Vid

This is a discussion on Small Vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Copy/pasted from officials SOOOOOO. Here's a massive description of a vid (link's at the bottom if you can't be bothered ...
Page: 1

Default Small Vid

Copy/pasted from officials

SOOOOOO. Here's a massive description of a vid (link's at the bottom if you can't be bothered to waste your life reading this).

Initially started making a pk vid, any excuse to have a play with After Effects + learn Vegas. Intro was made before Gyne quit, so it's a bit self centered, 'cause it was going to be mainly about pk from my perspective etc. Then Gyne quit, so thought I'd try and motivate him to come back and play more, with this vid. Basically it's just a couple of clips from 2 scrolls worth of pk in dcz, was literally us 3/4 (and some other humans dotted about) vs about 20+ orcs as you can see in one part. Had massive laughs/rofls and was some of the most fun pk with these lot, so thought I'd throw it up for gyne/c + co.

Don't rip the combo too much, I know it sucks, and frapsing doesn't help it much <_< . Same with the clips, not the most action packed (but I needed to get rid of old clips to make room for new ones). Give me feedback on the music/editting - that's all I'm really bothered about... what was good (if anything) and what sucked (constructively). First time in SV/AE, so go easy on me, I'm delicate.

Youtube fucked around with the sound, atm it has it - not sure if it will in the future. If it doesn't, just give it a d/l from megaupload. Links below.

Megaupload
    Youtube

pretty good bro, i wish i could log on at those times

for some reason i thought it was slow

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

nice vid i liked it

really nice video james !! wow gyne quit? didnt know that !!! 10/10 miss u all <3

SumYungHo Senior Member

i waf hostile <3

check youtube for my verdict

Herroooooo good movie !

Cheers for the comments peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    check youtube for my verdict
    @Pendulum comment - that was like the first thing I thought when I watched it back after uploading... the intro to Watercolour is sweet, but it drags on, would have been perfect if I had another minute long clip to build up in though.

I think I'll make sure I have a variety of clips to suit all parts of the songs next time, easier than cutting/looping music to suit the vid. Cheers brahhh.

PS. PM if you want some nooby intro to that new channel or anything. Any reason to not do uni work is good by me lol.

I was hoping for more editing and effects, but the video was cool.
    Make some more.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

it was nice, I pretty much like Pendulum but I agree with Bankin, the changing part was a bit short and harsh. I think a PK movie doesn't require more edits than it was in your vid so it's fine for me.

next time me better is in it or ima go orc and duff ur @ss james!

enjoyed it, you certainly know how to play mage the way its supposed to be played.

OhHelloooo

Thats not the real sparco wheres the spelloflife?=/

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Cheers for the comments peeps.

@Pendulum comment - that was like the first thing I thought when I watched it back after uploading... the intro to Watercolour is sweet, but it drags on, would have been perfect if I had another minute long clip to build up in though.

I think I'll make sure I have a variety of clips to suit all parts of the songs next time, easier than cutting/looping music to suit the vid. Cheers brahhh.

PS. PM if you want some nooby intro to that new channel or anything. Any reason to not do uni work is good by me lol.
    I'll be sure to let ya know ^^

more then anything I need a solid "layout" so to say.... like for the very end of my videos.... You'd have to see something to understand what I'm talking about so here lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADhOt6qRlk]YouTube - LITERAL Halo Reach: Trailer[/ame]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast