Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Snake Queen

This is a discussion on Snake Queen within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe SQ hits more than 400-500. *The poison itself hits 400-500. TK one hit me when i ...
Page: 2

MeatMaster

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    SQ hits more than 400-500. *The poison itself hits 400-500.

TK one hit me when i had like 3.7k HP. Matchless. (-15%) and 94x ac. *Dont remember if it was massived though :S
    that has to be unmassived..
    tk hits me 1800 - 2800 massive 981 def + absolutness

Wyvern

Originally posted by MeatMaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeatMaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    SQ hits more than 400-500. *The poison itself hits 400-500.

TK one hit me when i had like 3.7k HP. Matchless. (-15%) and 94x ac. *Dont remember if it was massived though :S
    that has to be unmassived..
    tk hits me 1800 - 2800 massive 981 def + absolutness [/b]
    tk sometimes hits demostrate damages..it hit me 3.2k to me ( 1007 def + absolutness) it was so close

Ki1laH

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SLeePMoDe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash
    it probably took you 3x as long as it would a warrior
    yesterday a warrior from my old clan couldnt touch it cuz he had no drain and hes lvl 60
    a decent warrior will spam around 1k dmg,i can spam about 2.2k but cant combo so about same time as a warrior to tank.[/b]
    Ure warrior sucked, I caneasily take down talos/tk with no drainers, SQ is easy as pie.

BTW at the same level as you w/ normal buffs i have over 1.1k ac and over 4k hp, so no, archers aren't even close to as good tanks as warriors.

SLeePMoDe

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by SLeePMoDe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-BabyBash

it probably took you 3x as long as it would a warrior

yesterday a warrior from my old clan couldnt touch it cuz he had no drain and hes lvl 60
    a decent warrior will spam around 1k dmg,i can spam about 2.2k but cant combo so about same time as a warrior to tank.
    Ure warrior sucked, I caneasily take down talos/tk with no drainers, SQ is easy as pie.

BTW at the same level as you w/ normal buffs i have over 1.1k ac and over 4k hp, so no, archers aren't even close to as good tanks as warriors.[/b]
    Just kill my dreams, asshole :angry:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: Snake Queen

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe
    I tanked snake queen with 2x 1920s and no drain today. and im only lvl 61 and an archer
    coinned me but at least everyone knows now that archers are just as good tanks as warriors. next step talos
    Probably took you 2x as long as a regular warrior did. I can outdamage any archer that's the same level as me on my battle priest with 1.6k AP. Don't even talk about them being good.

Warriors do twice the damage and need half the healers.

SLeePMoDe

rogues do the most dmg, spike - 600%, AS = 500%
    and i doubt you could outdmg me

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe
    rogues do the most dmg, spike - 600%, AS = 500% *
    and i doubt you could outdmg me
    sinss are EASILY outdamaged...its just that they have drains

AS=easily outdamaged

evenson

no rogue could out dmg me, even with their drains lol, they dont spam 2.7k on troll king like me. they may hit it once harder, then shitty hits for a minute, and repeat. I doubt any char other then a warrior could take down TK in under 2 minutes.

Haha cama I agree but nothing is more fun that duoing with a sin and jacking peoples obl's ^_^.

SLeePMoDe

:/ were talkin about edana here, im only 61 man

Kailean

ye, arrow shower does 500%, and so what?? a sin Comboes, he can outdamage your hits. you may do 500%, but a sin will do 600%+100% and he will start the next thrust+r in the time an archer would cast 1 as.
    btw, at lvl 60-62 archer can easily tank talos, with good uniques.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

full str bp can outdmg a warrior.

Banned

Ignore all the dipshits here, all they can do is talk down to someone. Good job on tanking your first SQ. I remember my first, was a good day. Coined also, still felt good.

evenson

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    full str bp can outdmg a warrior.
    Well, before 72, no. But with helis, sure.

Most ppl who reply here don't know shit about being archer...and sadly not so much not much about being warrior either. I have many times out damaged same lvl warrior, if archer has good items and warrior cannot compo exellent he will loose. If warrior uses 2x 1 handed weapon and knows how to do 1 handed compo, it's impossible out dmg him with same lvl archer. 2 handed weapon warriors compo needs be really good also potting time. I have seen rbelde being outdamaged by archer ( quess who ) because most of his players cannot compo for shit and he was lot higher lvl. But never mind about this some ppl will always think that archers are useless even after they have just been owned by one...It was a lag I say :lol:

Cama u just tried to tank me yesterday...how did it feel? :wub:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast