Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Snake Queen

This is a discussion on Snake Queen within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl full str bp can outdmg a warrior. Well, before 72, no. But with helis, ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    full str bp can outdmg a warrior.
    Well, before 72, no. But with helis, sure.[/b]
    yes i meant after 72

and provided the warrior is below 80 h43r:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by wagyar
    Most ppl who reply here don't know shit about being archer...and sadly not so much not much about being warrior either. I have many times out damaged same lvl warrior, if archer has good items and warrior cannot compo exellent he will loose. If warrior uses 2x 1 handed weapon and knows how to do 1 handed compo, it's impossible out dmg him with same lvl archer. 2 handed weapon warriors compo needs be really good also potting time. I have seen rbelde being outdamaged by archer ( quess who ) because most of his players cannot compo for shit and he was lot higher lvl. But never mind about this some ppl will always think that archers are useless even after they have just been owned by one...It was a lag I say *:lol: *

Cama u just tried to tank me yesterday...how did it feel? *:wub:
    but archers still suck in cz.

whether its sucking in 1v1.

or sucking my mana away <_< *glares at apostilo

cb+?
    i can kill it with 1400 ap and 490def 1500hp unbuffed
    i am sin!

healmyasss

Originally posted by Ali1989
    cb+?
    i can kill it with 1400 ap and 490def 1500hp unbuffed *
    i am sin!
    u can kill it with 1500hp and 490def ? i doubt that

Most ppl who reply here don't know shit about being archer...and sadly not so much not much about being warrior either. I have many times out damaged same lvl warrior, if archer has good items and warrior cannot compo exellent he will loose. If warrior uses 2x 1 handed weapon and knows how to do 1 handed compo, it's impossible out dmg him with same lvl archer. 2 handed weapon warriors compo needs be really good also potting time. I have seen rbelde being outdamaged by archer ( quess who ) because most of his players cannot compo for shit and he was lot higher lvl. But never mind about this some ppl will always think that archers are useless even after they have just been owned by one...It was a lag I say *:lol: *

if possible i would like to v1 wagya boi

TunaFishyMe

archers are gay with their cold arrow. If I hit you with an icy arrow, you will not run slower. Id probably run faster because its so cold.

liquid1

archers wont do more damage than a warrior lvl 70 lol
    and for the topic lol like "OMG I KILLED DUKE WITH MAGE I GO TANK FIRE DRAKE DRAGON"

Banned for scamming.

Default Re: Snake Queen

Originally posted by SLeePMoDe
    I tanked snake queen with 2x 1920s and no drain today. and im only lvl 61 and an archer
    coinned me but at least everyone knows now that archers are just as good tanks as warriors. next step talos

ive tanked sq before also, but im a sin and i was 62 so yeah, good job tho bro keepin it strong for the rogues

SLeePMoDe

Im usin CB+7

oncemore

Archers suck in solo pk still, they just run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run MY ICE ARROW WORKED shoot twice do 300dmg, run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run, repeat cycle. :rollseyes:

Even 70+ archers do this, i wasn't even using hp or def scroll when i 1vs1 doc1, and all he did was run run run run run run run run run run run :wub:

Originally posted by evenson
    no rogue could out dmg me, even with their drains lol, they dont spam 2.7k on troll king like me. they may hit it once harder, then shitty hits for a minute, and repeat. I doubt any char other then a warrior could take down TK in under 2 minutes.

I think Cy did it in like 1m and 30 sec. Not sure though.

Ki1laH

I've never been outdamaged by an archer, and I never will.

You refer to the people that don't have good combo's to get beat by them, well those people aren't us, so we know what we are talkin about.

P.S. I've never lost a 1v1 to an archer, on a side note, and I always tank them, makes it more 'fair'...

SLeePMoDe

I guess you guys havent seen an archer tank towers

Banned

Originally posted by oncemore
    Archers suck in solo pk still, they just run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run MY ICE ARROW WORKED shoot twice do 300dmg, run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run, repeat cycle. *:rollseyes:

Even 70+ archers do this, i wasn't even using hp or def scroll when i 1vs1 doc1, and all he did was run run run run run run run run run run run *:wub:
    lol... so true, only archer that doesnt run is wagyar

MonnaLissa^^

sure nigga go on Talos and bring 5x 1920 healers but use 400 AC scroll plx baba damn u will be squashd ahaha my clannie is doing it without priests pots FTW

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast