Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Snoop Dog= Owned

This is a discussion on Snoop Dog= Owned within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LAMO :lol:...
Page: 2

Banned

LAMO :lol:

Jesusr0x

lol another war mongerer, i bet u like bush to lol[/b]
    bitch ass liberal stfu u dont even know shit about the past liberals who during civil war were for it, but once it was found out to abolish slavery they were against u stupid moron.

You dont have to like Bush to be a Pro America, also who gives the fuck what you say, your anti American liberal.

Banned

calm down this is a KNIGHT ONLINE forum, not some political analyst site. I have my views u have yours. U conservatives get all crazy as soon as ppl say "lets have some peace ,no war plz". Conservative: RAWR RAWR RAWR war war war u damn liberal scum.

KirbyKommando

Fucking Liberal stfu, ur stupid Bill is way smarter then all of you guys will ever be, + hes american, u guys r liberals therefore french or canadian. i hope all liberals leave, cause they just ruin america cause they pussies who only talk.[/b]
    Why isn't Bill fighting? He's hiding in his studio behind his camera's and silly security people. Bill is all talk and nothing more (pretty retarded talk actually.)

saltman_147

Fucking Liberal stfu, ur stupid Bill is way smarter then all of you guys will ever be, + hes american, u guys r liberals therefore french or canadian. i hope all liberals leave, cause they just ruin america cause they pussies who only talk.[/b]

im sorry but thats ... imposiable

only bush can do that =S

and Bill O'rly is a ignorant mother fucker ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12