Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

so hilarious XD

This is a discussion on so hilarious XD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude i feel so bad for him man, you should probably give it back man, if not then at least ...
Page: 3

dude i feel so bad for him man, you should probably give it back man, if not then at least give him like half back. if that happened to me, i would give half of the money back to the dude i killed. that's so sad man.[/b]
    rofl now i laugh even more at that guy lolol
    commit suicide!

Nick

lol nice

MR DAGGERKINGS GOT OWNEDDDDD

I wonder if townspiking in dcz is a good way of making money... hmmm that would be so mean, but funny.[/b]

i got 8 Gb in this way XD

SilentDaemon

gratz Fubuki kanka xD

Fubuki

dude i feel so bad for him man, you should probably give it back man, if not then at least give him like half back. if that happened to me, i would give half of the money back to the dude i killed. that's so sad man.[/b]

hahahhaha omg im gonna pee maybe u friend of that rogue, well this teach us not to be so naive or dumb to carry 10gbs to cz, this will be a lesson he will never forget...

peace out!

Lag0nx

hahahha, nope im not noob -.- well i learned a lot n im pretty good for being my first lvl 70 char XD, but i tell u this, i can be a pain in the ass sometimes and cant wait for our vs

(now with this money ill get a howlin rooster )[/b]
    remember who beat u naked

remember who beat u naked [/b]
    +1 ^_^

Fubuki

hahahhahaha a.q
    i was 67 i guess n u were 73 or 74 :S dont remember, ill try go for another vs wiv ya

rolf :lol:

Gj Fubuki :P

dartagon

who are you lol?

Rathian

sie nubu why u no pm i miss you come human xD gift me 220m i need wp and some other jewels

tamachan

Eh Rathian? :huh:

dude this wet back just ruined someone day and then came on a fourm to laught at him and make time outa his day to make a topic about it... if i wana make fun of him for being a jerk i can yo, chill
    where you get that flame btw?[/b]
    And Replies like this even makes it worst,
    Didnt liked ur Racist comments too, was there any need to say those words? are u drunk or just incredibly stupid.
    Its just a game jeesh... its not even that big of a deal.. he lost 500m+... so fuking what? you want to cry and make more racist comments?

On Topic:

Grats fubu u nub face :P

Fubuki

hhahaha tamagaay

hrobar

hhahaha tamagaay [/b]
    Its gaymachan not tamagay
    And to that noob rofl only idiot takes 10gbs into cz so fuck off him i would never give him his money back rofl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123