Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So unluck =\

This is a discussion on So unluck =\ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; once i was bowl farming @ m2 with fred when he was int priest. I dced 1st time from light ...
Page: 2

once i was bowl farming @ m2 with fred when he was int priest. I dced 1st time from light feet, bach spawned and sat at bowl for 2mins b4 it got gangbanged. Then i dced again later and duke spawned and sat at bowl for 2mins :P He was so mad at me haha, but then he went BP after that xD

magnified

ouch a lobo, thats gunna cause a life

Portugal_Priest

omg u lost some coins.

MillionVoices

wat r u fucking kidding me .. its a lobo
    big deal..

Server Crahsed DC.
    I dont even make a deal out of it. you post a lobo. why dont you post a DC with a Pic of a WORM on it lol.

RiseAgainst_

Lobo hammer is worth a lot in manes naabs.

0RC

<_<

Genkku

Rofl 99% was Lobo Pendant and its even not worth 2gb ( depend which server you play , i play Ares ) so its just noob , i thought you gonne show you killed bach and drop ROL or something and then DC or you died and cant loot...

BottenAnna

IT&#39;S STILL UNLUCKY! He could get only Lobo Pen, Lobo Staff or Lobo Hammer so stfu all. He could get TWO items in the box so pls all stfu, HE IS UNLUCKY!

Genkku

ROFL lobo staff or hammer + more uniqe? lmao he even dont have premium he maybe cant get even pendant lol

ROFL lobo staff or hammer + more uniqe? lmao he even dont have premium he maybe cant get even pendant lol[/b]
    i never had premium and i looted more uniques then u did ever so pls

and btw unluck is unluck no1 care which boss or which item it is...

Genkku

i never had premium and i looted more uniques then u did ever so pls

and btw unluck is unluck no1 care which boss or which item it is...[/b]
    LOL you calling it unluck?

Let me to tell you something...

I killed Isiloon 3 times in 30 minuts , the best drop was 1 time SS and other shells , so please dont call to dumb lobo unluck....

Hostibus

rotfl some of u dun understand the point of that topic rotfl rotfl ... the fact is that he got DC when BOSS spawned - who cares what boss was that - the fact is that he got dc and its annoying as hell thats all - even if 50x bach would spawn who cares ? its same unlucky as here ...
    and about isilion hmm its NORMAL when u`re not getting drop and u`re LUCKY when u`re getting drop so whats ur point ? wheres sth unlucky here ? ...

sucks ;(

Genkku

rotfl some of u dun understand the point of that topic rotfl rotfl ... the fact is that he got DC when BOSS spawned - who cares what boss was that - the fact is that he got dc and its annoying as hell thats all - even if 50x bach would spawn who cares ? its same unlucky as here ...
    and about isilion hmm its NORMAL when u`re not getting drop and u`re LUCKY when u`re getting drop so whats ur point ? wheres sth unlucky here ? ...[/b]
    This is gonne be spam topic , anyway so what if he got dc ... its just a lobo , i killed 1 time bach in DCZ i saw ROL in box and i got dc i didnt loot it , i put picture about it long time ago , with my other account , lobo its just a lobo but nvm

S> LOBO HAMMER in diez ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast