Some bug's in ko is nice and usefull =D...

This is a discussion on Some bug's in ko is nice and usefull =D... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanted to make an orc Bp, but i noticed than I do not need to make new account =D.... ...
Page: 1

conf-

Default Some bug's in ko is nice and usefull =D...

I wanted to make an orc Bp, but i noticed than I do not need to make new account =D....
    human rogue;

Here u can see both chars;

and here is bp in the same acc;

Those is not photoshopped its just an bug.. just wanted to show ya it =P..

lolior

got hacked like that once ;

conf-

Originally posted by lolior
    got hacked like that once ;
    got hacked like what?.. i decided to make bp on my acc and it was orc then i started to level it.. it didnt just came in my acc..

MrzLies

<_<

conf-

its bug becouse.. lets make a story...
    it was a beatifull day and i decided to start playing rogue.. then i leveled it hight and one day i had question "select el morad or karus" then I selected karus for fun and then i did have orc character but i still had human rogue there... then i just made my way to lvl 56.. Yesterday i decided to make bp in my acc.. then i did it and it somewhy it gave me only choice to choose orc char.. then i just made tuarek priest in that same acc and started to level it for fun... and now i just put those things in here and now im a hacker or something ? .. it isnt that bug than i log on someones char..

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Haha lol