Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

some guys pk movie (RavaArph) ronark server

This is a discussion on some guys pk movie (RavaArph) ronark server within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What the fuck? Your gonna use dd if he does minor? It's part of his skills, can he throw on ...
Page: 2

Mike_Miller

What the fuck? Your gonna use dd if he does minor? It's part of his skills, can he throw on a spear defence? or whatever weapon your using?[/b]

hey its that guy thats following me into every topic to suck my dick, nice. yea minor is skil that warrior not have? who you think is the better 1vs1er? do you even play ko?.

if they put a limit on minor to even out the ac/hp raito ok nice, but they dont they over use minor intill its and advantage over all other classes expect presit... so i even the odds yea. and yes he can use spear and or club or axe.

razzy

hey its that guy thats following me into every topic to suck my dick, nice. yea minor is skil that warrior not have? who you think is the better 1vs1er? do you even play ko?.

if they put a limit on minor to even out the ac/hp raito ok nice, but they dont they over use minor intill its and advantage over all other classes expect presit... so i even the odds yea. and yes he can use spear and or club or axe.[/b]
    rofl ur an idiot.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

you ppl saying its a key logger.. .are just stupid.. ive scanned and its clean... and this is 1 of the best pk videos i have ever seen... there might be the fact that he aint that skill full ettc but the muisic and how he set it up is awesome.. so dont turn this into a flame just give your opinion about if the video was good or w/e....

oh and btw he actually has pretty good minor heal :P i think more than 1 person plays the char and one is just a noob xp'r

Banned

you ppl saying its a key logger.. .are just stupid.. ive scanned and its clean... and this is 1 of the best pk videos i have ever seen... there might be the fact that he aint that skill full ettc but the muisic and how he set it up is awesome.. so dont turn this into a flame just give your opinion about if the video was good or w/e....

oh and btw he actually has pretty good minor heal :P i think more than 1 person plays the char and one is just a noob xp'r[/b]

he's the same as xaera. comes from no where with the fastest minor ever and then after a patch (thats when all the little cheats gets stopped eh?) they go to using HP pots. tell u anything?

33c4l

he's the same as xaera. comes from no where with the fastest minor ever and then after a patch (thats when all the little cheats gets stopped eh?) they go to using HP pots. tell u anything?[/b]
    and u think ur all that right? beleive me your not.

rofl that was fast minor? please, he suck balls compared to his items and the server.
    im not impressed.

33c4l

ok bla bla i just think he how did the movie was nice... and you are edena koxper.

Mike_Miller

rofl ur an idiot.[/b]

hihi fag you play ronark or you jsut being a fag too?

SirKnight

1. Rava is a fagg
    2. Rava cant minor heal
    3. Rava got banned
    4. Go back to ur gay account and kill worms
    5. Yeah keylogger!!!![/b]
    6. He's fucking cheater

Boyce

6. He's fucking cheater[/b]
    7.and turk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12