some noob failed on ultima event :D

This is a discussion on some noob failed on ultima event :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pwnt h34r:...
Page: 1

Lunesta

pwnt h34r:

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

ahh what? how do you know he didn't buy those things with kc to resell?

Epididymis

yeah lol I looked at the picture confused ^_^ ask him if thats from event if so zuhahaha

I use to buy and re-sell items from PUS all the time, till I found out you could buy gold bars, ha.

Lunesta

na, this guy bought 3200 kc and got always an extra gryphon helmet... but ultima have send him a lions scroll only :P

Banned

na, this guy bought 3200 kc and got always an extra gryphon helmet... but ultima have send him a lions scroll only :P[/b]
    does it give them in sets of 10 :S? i thought it would just give you 1 scroll

Lunesta

does it give them in sets of 10 :S? i thought it would just give you 1 scroll[/b]
    3200 kc = 35 usd i think, u have to past 12,5 usd for 1 letter from ultima
    the bonus of 3200 kc is a gryphon helmet, so you can see taht this guy bought tons of 3200 kc and hoped for a rof or sumthing.
    but he got pwned as you can see, coz a friend of me tried the same and he also got only lion scrolls.. i also have try it 1 times, also a lion scroll so u getting to 98 % a lion scroll if u gonna fill you pus bar.....

got it ?

Banned

his got lion scroll packs of 10 i didnt think they gave out packs of 10.. i got 2 speed pots >.< lol

and maybe he spent kc and bought helms

o.o whats to say that the helms are from the 3.2k KC lol i dont get it rly :/ so his just gonna let all that KC just sit there lol

3200 kc = 35 usd i think, u have to past 12,5 usd for 1 letter from ultima
    the bonus of 3200 kc is a gryphon helmet, so you can see taht this guy bought tons of 3200 kc and hoped for a rof or sumthing.
    but he got pwned as you can see, coz a friend of me tried the same and he also got only lion scrolls.. i also have try it 1 times, also a lion scroll so u getting to 98 % a lion scroll if u gonna fill you pus bar.....

got it ?[/b]
    OR, maybe he just bought like 1600 KC and spent it on helmets?

GOT IT?

Lunesta

well, in xigenon its hard to sell gryphon helmets, coz ppl prefer valkry or brahmunt, at least he wouldnt buy gryphon helmet then coz im sure taht guy know it, well im guessing its from the 3.2 kc packages. otherwise i wouldnt buy helmet coz helmets cost 90 mil only and a armorlike 150 mil..

just guessing..

zabjaka

THE ULTIMA THING DOEST RISE FROM BUYING KC, ONLY PREM, TRINA, SYMBOL OF GROWTH AND TEARS.. THE 1 WHO FAILED IS U oký?

Lunesta

THE ULTIMA THING DOEST RISE FROM BUYING KC, ONLY PREM, TRINA, SYMBOL OF GROWTH AND TEARS.. THE 1 WHO FAILED IS U oký?[/b]
    haha noob, ur right ;D

From Ko Webside:
    Every time you purchase a Premium package, Knight Cash, or a Tears of Karivdis/Trina&#39;s Piece/Symbol of Growth your bar will increase!

noob fail