Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D

This is a discussion on some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some nub random scene with out any edit BEFORE WATCH VIDEO READ THE FUCking title s...
Page: 1

Arrow some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D

some nub random scene with out any edit BEFORE WATCH VIDEO READ THE FUCking titles
    Last edited by Madrid; 10-28-2013 at 04:02 AM.
    brambor, cr7 and trytolikeme like this.

Okay. You're average. I can't give much credit for such an easy task as following duffs but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Okay. You're average. I can't give much credit for such an easy task as following duffs but meh.
    private server players not able to say anything about my pk movie its just for usko players
    Last edited by Madrid; 10-26-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Banned Senior Member

haha i listened to arabian rap music, its the first time in my life but it was nice :P
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLTheFire View Post
    haha i listened to arabian rap music, its the first time in my life but it was nice :P
    arabic ftw

Hmmm sorry about it man but I found it lame. Waiting for spike+duffs, with 3k Ap (or tho I suppose) seems hard to rape anyone.
    Pretty sure that if you're a really good sin as you pretend you should attack ennemies and in case run only if needed.

Peace

Banned Senior Member

lucky you had ehsan in that case . what would you do without duration on cp =$

Quote Originally Posted by guibux View Post
    Hmmm sorry about it man but I found it lame. Waiting for spike+duffs, with 3k Ap (or tho I suppose) seems hard to rape anyone.
    Pretty sure that if you're a really good sin as you pretend you should attack ennemies and in case run only if needed.

Peace
    said to u only good sins could understand " u think why they creat sins"stealer" with CP / light feet and low diff or why only sin "not rogue"can use stealth " omg some people dont understand anything about the game
    cr7 and Lerwaaah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    lucky you had ehsan in that case . what would you do without duration on cp =$
    when i play in arrdream again maybe show u :P

cr7

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    said to u only good sins could understand " u think why they creat sins"stealer" with CP / light feet and low diff or why only sin "not rogue"can use stealth " omg some people dont understand anything about the game
    +111111111111111111111111111

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I wonder who established "theory" that being a good sin you need to be baba to the max, with duration pots, doing hit'n'runs with duffer and ... shall I go on? Stopped watching the first run you had with party of 6 men fighting 5 guys and you were scared to rush in the party and just tank the sh1t out of them >< which with your gear you are easily able to. But you were running circles far around enemies party and waiting for torment. You could easily go in and tank on red skills, then wait for duffs and start using the the purple ones etc... It's also smart to do that when you are fighting bigger party that outnumbers your party, with the gear you have you can go in "as a bait" so they start targeting you, you can always have a sucesfull escape if they target you to much while your party will rush them when they chase you, at that moment priest should throw a heal on you, simultaneously you turn back to party use the CP and start attacking anyone your party members are h1tting you get my point right? Then again, maybe I'm not good enough to understand the modern KO since I don't play USKO since girakon opened. On second thought you might just be trolling and I fell for it
    Bathory and papper like this.

Banned Senior Member

you followed some easy duffs did nothing amazing in most of the clips the enemies was out numbered showed nothing against people with really "equal" items..i wouldn't call you a good sin based off of this but eh maybe you are who knows but what you showed in this video i believe 95% of ko players could do lol
    Lerwaaah likes this.

ohh man, pls tell me what items you used :3

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you followed some easy duffs did nothing amazing in most of the clips the enemies was out numbered showed nothing against people with really "equal" items..i wouldn't call you a good sin based off of this but eh maybe you are who knows but what you showed in this video i believe 95% of ko players could do lol
    private server players not able to say anything about my pk movie its just for usko players
    Last edited by Madrid; 10-26-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    I wonder who established "theory" that being a good sin you need to be baba to the max, with duration pots, doing hit'n'runs with duffer and ... shall I go on? Stopped watching the first run you had with party of 6 men fighting 5 guys and you were scared to rush in the party and just tank the sh1t out of them >< which with your gear you are easily able to. But you were running circles far around enemies party and waiting for torment. You could easily go in and tank on red skills, then wait for duffs and start using the the purple ones etc... It's also smart to do that when you are fighting bigger party that outnumbers your party, with the gear you have you can go in "as a bait" so they start targeting you, you can always have a sucesfull escape if they target you to much while your party will rush them when they chase you, at that moment priest should throw a heal on you, simultaneously you turn back to party use the CP and start attacking anyone your party members are h1tting you get my point right? Then again, maybe I'm not good enough to understand the modern KO since I don't play USKO since girakon opened. On second thought you might just be trolling and I fell for it
    Last edited by Madrid; 10-26-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast