Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D

This is a discussion on some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't get all these negative posts, you sayin' that he managed to make these kills based on the items. ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I don't get all these negative posts, you sayin' that he managed to make these kills based on the items.
    You know that every rogue in this server got the items he used plus minus? if it would be recorded in cwest with this items I would say Okay, but on anatolia
    having this kind of items isn't that speical.

anyways
    my opionion :

Quality : 6.5/10
    Video Effects : 1/10
    Gameplay : 8.1/10
    Teamplay : 8.2/10
    Music : 3/10
    -Overall : 5.3-

Notes: you should have make the video longer (atleast 10min instead of 5) and you shouldn't cut it on middle of the video :P
    Plus, the quality could of be way better if you would render it on different settings.

Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I don't get all these negative posts, you sayin' that he managed to make these kills based on the items.
    You know that every rogue in this server got the items he used plus minus? if it would be recorded in cwest with this items I would say Okay, but on anatolia
    having this kind of items isn't that speical.

anyways
    my opionion :

Quality : 6.5/10
    Video Effects : 1/10
    Gameplay : 8.1/10
    Teamplay : 8.2/10
    Music : 3/10
    -Overall : 5.3-

Notes: you should have make the video longer (atleast 10min instead of 5) and you shouldn't cut it on middle of the video :P
    Plus, the quality could of be way better if you would render it on different settings.

Not bad.
    i just post it for fun not more ^_^ i didnt even make any edit if u read name some random nub scene
    Lerwaaah likes this.

You're taking criticism really badly for someone who posted a video for fun. Sigh, I wonder where all the good sins disappeared from KO.. Wish somebody like Manhattan, SweetTearS or Sheldon made a decent sin movie.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

its a average sin player^^ i played that sin aswell, tbh many got items like him in the server, i know it cuz i played the sin and yeah about him running around in circles for nothing is pretty anoying:/

Quote Originally Posted by Aresian View Post
    its a average sin player^^ i played that sin aswell, tbh many got items like him in the server, i know it cuz i played the sin and yeah about him running around in circles for nothing is pretty anoying:/
    run in circles for nothing looks like u r good sin
    Last edited by Madrid; 10-26-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    run in circles for nothing looks like u r good sin
    Actually he is. He can pull off a 2 vs 10. Can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Actually he is. He can pull off a 2 vs 10. Can you?

oh good for him but when good sin say run in circles for nothing thats prove that hes gg sin ^_^ people who play in private server dont understand more thing about usko "fact"

oh good for him but when good sin say run in circles for nothing thats prove that hes gg sin ^_^ people who play in private server dont understand more thing about usko "fact"
    I suppose he meant you should run in circles and do something while waiting for those duffs.

I suppose he meant you should run in circles and do something while waiting for those duffs.
    oh when priest give debuff every one hour

oh when priest give debuff every one hour
    Sigh. I don't even care. Be happy in your mediocrity.

Sigh. I don't even care. Be happy in your mediocrity.
    bla bla bla bla

Banned Senior Member

dude idk where you get your ego at the clips you put in that video idk who really couldn't do what you did in the video... upload where u did something decent like a 8 vs 4 or something all i seen in your video was using cp and skills then next clip lol. who couldn't do that in no cases was your party actually in danger or did you support really a useless sin that probably gets absolutely raped in 8 vs 8s against turk clans like vishera. also hillarious how you name the thread "the best sin ever mr.madrid" when at best you're an average sin but i really doubt your even that if you consider those clips you posted good clips lmao.

99% of the people on these forums dont want to see a cp spiking video like this. You clearly got the items to do better.
    And sin not for tanking? you can heal the fk out of everything even with your "average" 10k gear

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dude idk where you get your ego at the clips you put in that video idk who really couldn't do what you did in the video... upload where u did something decent like a 8 vs 4 or something all i seen in your video was using cp and skills then next clip lol. who couldn't do that in no cases was your party actually in danger or did you support really a useless sin that probably gets absolutely raped in 8 vs 8s against turk clans like vishera. also hillarious how you name the thread "the best sin ever mr.madrid" when at best you're an average sin but i really doubt your even that if you consider those clips you posted good clips lmao.
    i think u said that before and i said to u i dont reply private server players because they dont know anything about ko please go spam in other place

Quote Originally Posted by asdas View Post
    99% of the people on these forums dont want to see a cp spiking video like this. You clearly got the items to do better.
    And sin not for tanking? you can heal the fk out of everything even with your "average" 10k gear
    sin for tanking umm bro good

k thanks for ur info

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast