Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
Like Tree17Likes

some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D

This is a discussion on some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i`m dissapointed, not even one near-death situation, bah you avoid fighting way 2 much....
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    well i`m dissapointed, not even one near-death situation, bah you avoid fighting way 2 much.

  2. #32
    HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    dont take the wrong way..the video is trash but it dosent mean your a bad rogue cause honestly if you make that video about 2mins or so which you can by taking 3 seconds of each scene we just saw it becomes a trailer
    put up more actions.. not lookin for a 2 vs 50 or something just something that says your a gg rogue(FYI killing keeper is not one of`em) to get everyone off your back
    good Egyptian music..
    Masr om il donya

  3. #33
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    I would throw in some advice your way but it looks like you are a disrespectfull person with a lack of english skills so I wont bother.

    Your 5 minute clip shows you doing 50% of what you could be doing.
    FreekaleeK and Vice like this.

  4. #34
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I would throw in some advice your way but it looks like you are a disrespectfull person with a lack of english skills so I wont bother.

    Your 5 minute clip shows you doing 50% of what you could be doing.
    Everybody's point exactly.

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    i think u said that before and i said to u i dont reply private server players because they dont know anything about ko please go spam in other place
    private server player? rofl you're delusional i got better items in usko then you will ever have
    Smooth likes this.

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    private server player? rofl you're delusional i got better items in usko then you will ever have
    than bro ... than *.

  7. #37
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    than bro ... than *.
    phone's auto correct put it to than

  8. #38
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    private server player? rofl you're delusional i got better items in usko then you will ever have
    I don't know what your items has to do with the fact he called you a private server player.
    But I highly doubt that "you got better items in usko then he will ever have"
    You are playing in a server where they have gabs 10 like cookies.
    while we dont have even 1 gab 10 on anatolia.
    so basically, if he sell his gear on anatolia for the server you playing on.....

  9. #39
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Guys, keep the topic on the video. Opinions are ok, but flaming or personal attacks are not welcome.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    private server players not able to say anything about my pk movie its just for usko players
    100% of people who play private servers are better than you though.

    All I see in this video is waiting for duffs then using spike, where is the real PK action where you actually play support and tank some damage and do more than using 1 skill that a 2 year old could do.

    Kids nowadays...

  11. #41
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    this video kinda sucked

  12. #42
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    dont take the wrong way..the video is trash but it dosent mean your a bad rogue cause honestly if you make that video about 2mins or so which you can by taking 3 seconds of each scene we just saw it becomes a trailer
    put up more actions.. not lookin for a 2 vs 50 or something just something that says your a gg rogue(FYI killing keeper is not one of`em) to get everyone off your back
    good Egyptian music..
    Masr om il donya
    i just post it for FUN as i said some nub scene but nobody read "about keeper i give him first and last hit thats seems to hard" but the problem alot of private server players dont understand anything about ko ^_^
    btw el mya mesa 3la el 2ord w el nas ely men el 2ordn

  13. #43
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    private server player? rofl you're delusional i got better items in usko then you will ever have
    bla bla bla bla bla said to u go spam away "better items in usko umm bla bla bla bla "

  14. #44
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I would throw in some advice your way but it looks like you are a disrespectfull person with a lack of english skills so I wont bother.

    Your 5 minute clip shows you doing 50% of what you could be doing.
    maybe but its no pk movie to show 100% its just nub scene if u read titles

  15. #45
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    i just post it for FUN as i said some nub scene but nobody read "about keeper i give him first and last hit thats seems to hard" but the problem alot of private server players dont understand anything about ko ^_^
    btw el mya mesa 3la el 2ord w el nas ely men el 2ordn
    well i dont get your point, what "private server" players dont understood about ko?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for someone to share the best dcz sin ever ! C-West !
    By AlexDeSouza in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 06:36 AM
  2. best sin pk vid ever made!
    By Arca_ in forum Media
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM
  3. Best PM ever!!!!
    By DieWithMyKiss in forum Media
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 02:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •