Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
Like Tree17Likes

some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D

This is a discussion on some nub scene of best sin ever mr.madrid "me" :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by regiss well i dont get your point, what "private server" players dont understood about ko? yeah so ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    well i dont get your point, what "private server" players dont understood about ko?
    yeah so more diff betwen private server and usko

  2. #47
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    yeah so more diff betwen private server and usko
    please explain me those differences.

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    100% of people who play private servers are better than you though.

    All I see in this video is waiting for duffs then using spike, where is the real PK action where you actually play support and tank some damage and do more than using 1 skill that a 2 year old could do.

    Kids nowadays...
    tank some damage??
    you kidding me?
    i think you didnt play on any server after merge
    rogue geting torment -> boom boom 3-4k dmg from warrior so WTF, how he will tank
    btw you saw all elite rogues movie? like elaniapolis bloodytearzz fll duration and waiting for duffs + like elania he cant do shit w/o his ''k0xper'' AURUM

  4. #49
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    tank some damage??
    you kidding me?
    i think you didnt play on any server after merge
    rogue geting torment -> boom boom 3-4k dmg from warrior so WTF, how he will tank
    btw you saw all elite rogues movie? like elaniapolis bloodytearzz fll duration and waiting for duffs + like elania he cant do shit w/o his ''k0xper'' AURUM
    as i said private server players dont know anything about usko

  5. #50
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    btw you saw all elite rogues movie? like elaniapolis bloodytearzz fll duration and waiting for duffs + like elania he cant do shit w/o his ''k0xper'' AURUM
    are you brain dead? bloodytearz a elite sin? rofl. badfamily never fails to be retarded but honestly at least bloodytearz and elaniapolis puts clips against good players,supports, and doesn't make a pk video claiming to be the best sin when the whole video their priest didnt even get attacked 1x lolol pathetic

  6. #51
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    are you brain dead? bloodytearz a elite sin? rofl. badfamily never fails to be retarded but honestly at least bloodytearz and elaniapolis puts clips against good players,supports, and doesn't make a pk video claiming to be the best sin when the whole video their priest didnt even get attacked 1x lolol pathetic
    are you brain dead?
    how badfamily has anything to do with what he said? dumbass.

    All you do is coming to topics and posting negative opinions & trying to provoke people
    you little piece of shit.
    when there's a topic , especially video topic you'll be there to post a comment which will provoke other people to comment you.
    Attention, thats what you want? how old are you? 10? get a life already you retard.


    Now answer with one of your senseless comments.
    A player who never showed any of his "skills" calling others unskilled.
    I bet (I WILLING TO PUT ALL MY GEAR U ASSHOLE) that I play better than you on priest (the class you play right now) with MY LEFT NUT!



    cya nerd.
    Rec7on likes this.

  7. #52
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    are you brain dead?
    how badfamily has anything to do with what he said? dumbass.

    All you do is coming to topics and posting negative opinions & trying to provoke people
    you little piece of shit.
    when there's a topic , especially video topic you'll be there to post a comment which will provoke other people to comment you.
    Attention, thats what you want? how old are you? 10? get a life already you retard.


    Now answer with one of your senseless comments.
    A player who never showed any of his skills calling others unskilled.
    I bet (I WILLING TO PUT ALL MY GEAR U ASSHOLE) that I play better than you on priest (the class you play right now) with MY LEFT NUT!

  8. #53
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    someone had to close that retard's mouth, he passed all the red lines he could of pass on last week.
    with his retarded comments.

    If the forum's staff won't ban him I'll continue answering to him on language he understands.
    DA FLAMING LANGUAGE.

  9. #54
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    are you brain dead?
    how badfamily has anything to do with what he said? dumbass.

    All you do is coming to topics and posting negative opinions & trying to provoke people
    you little piece of shit.
    when there's a topic , especially video topic you'll be there to post a comment which will provoke other people to comment you.
    Attention, thats what you want? how old are you? 10? get a life already you retard.


    Now answer with one of your senseless comments.
    A player who never showed any of his "skills" calling others unskilled.
    I bet (I WILLING TO PUT ALL MY GEAR U ASSHOLE) that I play better than you on priest (the class you play right now) with MY LEFT NUT!



    cya nerd.
    alright i accept your bet where do you want to trade your items to me at

  10. #55
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    alright i accept your bet where do you want to trade your items to me at
    at your mom's ass.

    nerd.
    FIRST SHOW UR SKILLS, THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHERS

  11. #56
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Mm... You mad?

  12. #57
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    at your mom's ass.

    nerd.
    FIRST SHOW UR SKILLS, THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHERS
    show me your's drop down to your knees and start sucking

  13. #58
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Mm... You mad?
    not mad, just have to close his mouth.
    he passed every single line he could.
    he keep provoking people, he keep calling people unskilled when he's just another random guy who never even made a PK video or done anything in this game.

    my point? he's fag.

  14. #59
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    show me your's drop down to your knees and start sucking
    oh boy, what I'm supposed to suck exactly? you little virgin asshole.

  15. #60
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    how does a pk video prove any thing? the fact that i havent made a pk video doesn't mean im not good just another way to prove you're brain dead. in fact i dont need the "reinsurance" of making a pk video to prove to others that im good cause i know im skilled. i understand that you're insecure and need others to boost your confidence cause you have nothing else going for you in life except your clan in ko which btw gets owned by every turk clan on the server and integrity.
    canelofalo likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for someone to share the best dcz sin ever ! C-West !
    By AlexDeSouza in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 06:36 AM
  2. best sin pk vid ever made!
    By Arca_ in forum Media
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM
  3. Best PM ever!!!!
    By DieWithMyKiss in forum Media
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 02:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •