Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some Screenshots From Girakon

This is a discussion on Some Screenshots From Girakon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here I Scammed Baba Poisons Raptor!...
Page: 1

Here I Scammed Baba Poisons Raptor!

llJuanMall

gratz xD

Axarus

Oo nice

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

>_< csw plx :

Helios

ya 2x Insanity + Fake + Slay3rs to keep the castle

Ozly

Good broo

Jay

Im not gonna flame u or anything but dont even think for a second that winning castle with 5x clan is even close to an accomplishments.... anyone can win csw when odds are 10 of u vs 2 ememies

N1GG4

Im not gonna flame u or anything but dont even think for a second that winning castle with 5x clan is even close to an accomplishments.... anyone can win csw when odds are 10 of u vs 2 ememies[/b]
    +1 if only thepirates were there :P then maybe they woulda begged for another 2 allies haha . But yeah its kinda sad I expected more from insanity I thought you guys were good but all you guys had was numbers but w/e I cant say much else cause I got no evidence of you guys being bad once I actually get some time to level on that server since I came a week late and once I actually do start/open my clan we&#39;ll see. Oh and btw I <3 the fact that me being on vaca, my clan site being hacked and my clan not startin up on gira made insanity some how gain room to add 20 or so of my members to ur clan I mean correct me if i&#39;m wrong but wernt you guys full for months? Pathetic :-/ its all good though when the time comes thepirates will show up and when the time comes insanity will lose their castle and all 8billion coins that they gain every few days cause via ends up paying you guys to farm dragons marbels for him ftw but its all good any leader would do the same. any gl on girakon even though you don&#39;t need it but still.

N1GG4 = winnar

Interface

Omg are you that guys i always rape in cz :wub:

nice ss :P

can we post ss from girakon too?

Im not gonna flame u or anything but dont even think for a second that winning castle with 5x clan is even close to an accomplishments.... anyone can win csw when odds are 10 of u vs 2 ememies[/b]

It is when its 1st CSW and u see other clans allying up to take it...It was nog 10 vs 2... More like 2 vs 10

if u dont ally for the first csw, then your chances of getting it is very slim, it all comes down to luck because which ever clan gets last hit on the crystal will win it, once won can use the csw money for catapults and defending is 10x easier then taking it.

Axarus

if u dont ally for the first csw, then your chances of getting it is very slim, it all comes down to luck because which ever clan gets last hit on the crystal will win it, once won can use the csw money for catapults and defending is 10x easier then taking it.[/b]
    right

-AssA-

Here I Scammed Baba Poisons Raptor!

[/b]
    you restat 2 times just for use his Raptor? :mellow:

5DollahSuckySucky

moriann nooo

killed np transfer bout 5 times zZz MorisNigra clan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast