Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some ss...

This is a discussion on Some ss... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've played that game Really Nice (Y) Better than KO but there are a lot of bugs... and i dont ...
Page: 2

Banned

I've played that game Really Nice (Y) Better than KO but there are a lot of bugs... and i dont like that u can only hit when u stand on 1 place ... Some1 already said that -.- But u can log in MSN at there Linage msn ^^ It wont make lagg and it's much easier to chat to others cause then u wont have to open msn window again ...

r3dev0

and ur weapos glow a bit at +1...looks better than ko weaps

Vlein

L2-Extreme (I think) (Private server )

23-04-2005

Bleek

Vlein come play on the server with meeeeeeeeee. Going public in 2 months, start now and get a feel for the server/people and be ahead of everyone else when it goes live :P

skill bar till 12? sry i dont have 12 button :mellow: :mellow:

the character details are better then KO ofc but if its true what all the guys are saying here taht u cant slide, combo and the fact that this game is boring.. then ihave to say

KO>l2

ugh i hate teh pvp, was just like ko on some of the servers i played bug abusers, but anyways i remember back on Eals L2 sever, windwaker tried 2 get me to hit her so i would go purple and she could get a free PK lol ill never forget that u evil person

idefix

Originally posted by wako0
    theres no better pk than ko's
    +1

but i dont know any game with worse pve than ko :P the xping up and boss hunts SUCK in ko.

maybe its just me but those graphics look shit compared to KO. And it just looks like another crappy no-skill rpg game, im only playing ko because it has good PvP.

ViSeH

I'm only playing ko because of the PVP aswell but last year
    I hosted a lineage 2 server (l2 moria) and I kinda miss it it's a really cool game
    the pvp isn't near kos but still the game is fun

Bleek

PvP on Ko > L2
    Exp'ing on Ko < L2
    Graphics on Ko < L2

Quest are more fun and plus here you can fly on a wyvern. (dragon) :lol:

ViSeH

Bleek since I don't have my server files I can't host a server anymore so are there still multi skill servers out there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12