Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Stonewhore PK Video

This is a discussion on Stonewhore PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea stonewhore is my dlw/ ardream character this is pretty much the first pk video i've done and i spent ...
Page: 1

gtaguy

Default Stonewhore PK Video

yea stonewhore is my dlw/ ardream character

this is pretty much the first pk video i've done and i spent some time on the editing so hope u like it

http://rapidshare.de/files/29350535/Stonew...horePK.wmv.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbPWaPKf7IM

wraith86

pussy rogues? your on human side and as far as im concerned humans need little or no skill in DCZ because they out number orcs 5/1. If you want to duel me in on and waiting right now my char is Wraith86 leader of DevilDriver PM me ingame im on A1

h0LyMaN

nice pk video gta make some more... and wraith stfu gta did good

wraith86

Originally posted by h0LyMaN
    nice pk video gta make some more... and wraith stfu gta did good
    didnt say he was a noob im saying hes over cocky because its easy for humans to kill i mean seriously the only time i get to fight is 3v1 which i can sometimes beat or 5v1 which is retarded because im getting spam parasite/malice/chill/legcut/spike. i want to duel him 1v1 to see how good he is. im in arena right now waiting for you to PM me in Ares1.

gtaguy

iono wtf your talking about many times i find myself in a situation where im getting fuckin juymped by 2-4 rogues (usually die) and if im in a 1v1 situation wit a rogue they usually just run like i was sayin in the video

and iono wtf u wanna 1v1 me for im not even that good those clips were me getting hella lucky yesterday

ill jus face u in ardream if i c u cuz i cant be bothered with loging in right now

wraith86

you cant face me in Ardream you know im going to be 5v1d theres no point. get on and come to arena

wraith86

win or lose ill give you 10m to come in the arena scroll up and duel me for a while

gtaguy

lol nigga i aint got no scrolls to waste in arena if you can get a buffer ill come

wraith86

how about you give me your vent info and you scroll up go to ardream and we try to find a spot where we can 1v1?

susGe

nigga steve ftw

gtaguy

ummmmm cant give u the vent info but im ont gonna scroll up find a 300ac bufffer and ill come

wraith86

w/e man if i see you in DCZ ill try to lure you off to the side to duel you 1v1

h0LyMaN

go to arena on a3 gta will b trying to get in... btw he dosnt hav premium so yeah..

wraith86

ill refresh this topic every now and then tell me if you get in with a buffer in the arena and ill get on my rogue

gtaguy

fuck it ill use scrolls...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast