Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Some throwaway vses on sexyko 1866

This is a discussion on Some throwaway vses on sexyko 1866 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bored on a sunday afternoon, its nothing special I'm not amazing at sin at sin to say the least......
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Some throwaway vses on sexyko 1866

Bored on a sunday afternoon, its nothing special I'm not amazing at sin at sin to say the least...

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

You should try to put more skills on your skillbar, so that you are NOT waiting for spike to be reloaded until you can start again.

I agree with ya TeD , u would make more dmg , means u would beat them much faster :P but i liked it !!

btw i tried to DL sexyko but cant get in to forums ! any1 that can help me out ?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    You should try to put more skills on your skillbar, so that you are NOT waiting for spike to be reloaded until you can start again.
    Yeah defiantly got to get a better skill bar, link to one to use ? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    nerde use mine?S :S:S

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    nerde use mine?S :S:S
    you don't have spike on it ?

/bb

I can't tell you what skillbar to you, because the best skillbar is one that you make. I made one that was totaly fucked up (pretty much anyone that has seen it has said that), but it worked FOR ME, and that was what mattered because in the end I'm the one that's going to use it and maaaaaaaaaaaaan did I use it to rape all those babas

I suggest you simply alter the skillbar you already are using, so that it can hold more skills... I had the same issue long ago, at first when I altered my skillbar it felt really weird... but eventually I got used to it and it worked best for me because I created it from my own preferences.
    lFilthy likes this.

you don't have spike on it ?

/bb
    i dont have spike on my skillbar? lmaoo check ur euko char again, it has spike on the bar, unless u changed. TArdd!!

Banned Regular Member

I can't tell you what skillbar to you, because the best skillbar is one that you make. I made one that was totaly fucked up (pretty much anyone that has seen it has said that), but it worked FOR ME, and that was what mattered because in the end I'm the one that's going to use it and maaaaaaaaaaaaan did I use it to rape all those babas

I suggest you simply alter the skillbar you already are using, so that it can hold more skills... I had the same issue long ago, at first when I altered my skillbar it felt really weird... but eventually I got used to it and it worked best for me because I created it from my own preferences.
    idk, im pretty sure i have all the skills on it tho, its just i need to flick between F1-F2 4 times before spike

I had 3 attack skills on F1, 4 on F2, 3 on F4 (but only 1 was used during 70-).

Pretty much try to alter your skillbar so you can have more skills on it so you don't need to flicker more than needed.

No point having more than 8 skills that you use + the skills you use to make some nps in pk, such as blinding and cp. I try to minimize the amount of diff skills I use + still keep up with 13-14 hits before spike comes back from cooldown. There's no point using a weak skill if there's a stronger skill that is already ready from its cooldown. I usually go with something like:

Page 1

1. Light feet
    2. Spike
    3. Thrust
    4. Bloody beast
    5. Cut
    6. Hp pot
    7. Minor healing
    8. Soul pot.

Not posting the other pages but I use Page 4 as "support skill page". Page 2 has 4 other skills with short cooldown which I keep using until spike cooldown is done. Page 3 has the stronger skills. Skills 1, 6, 7 and 8 are the same in the pages 1, 2 and 3. But then again. That works for me. Aslong as you can minor and keep up with a 13-14 hit combo in a vs you should be fine. PK situation is completely different ofc.

Banned Regular Member

u keep telling the same story everytime someone mention skillbars...

Quote Originally Posted by Lourenco View Post
    u keep telling the same story everytime someone mention skillbars...
    Lou Lou... You mad BRO? xD

not bad ^_^

Banned Regular Member

pretty good vid.

sonvicky is right.
    just beacuase ppl say their skilld bars rape. doesnt mean u cant make yours. in your own way it whatever you can work with. you might think mine is crazy but that just the way YOUR fingers work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast