Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

some turk pms - lock pls

This is a discussion on some turk pms - lock pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo german faggy dude, ur an official now Your a fag running away the discussion by talking in a language ...
Page: 4

Arphetic

Yo german faggy dude,

ur an official now

Your a fag

running away the discussion by talking in a language that half of the people here cant understand.

bb

oh and btw,

Most germans i know (tehy are 12+) had english at school.

ROFL!!!
    In LOVE Ali1989
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

rozbujany

no flame aga plýýýýýýssssssss okü?

Originally posted by Arphetic
    Yo german faggy dude, *

ur an official now

Your a fag

running away the discussion by talking in a language that half of the people here cant understand.

bb

oh and btw, *

Most germans i know (tehy are 12+) had english at school.
    1. I wasn't running away from discussion because my words were not ment to all and I wanted to write german so he would maybe understand better

2. If I was a fag, I wouldn't like a guy who has 80s haircut, but thanks for showing what turns u on :P

3. You don't know enough germans...and btw I am from Finland and german is a language I really cannot talk

4. I don't wanna know if u like to login gaysites looking for their pics...ty

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    have you got problem with turks ???
    HAVE YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY NATIONALITY ????
    DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY NATION FOR A GAME MAN *
    I think you get to many drugs your brain is full of shit and your a children *
    who is 12 years old !!!
    LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER NATIONS AND RELIGIONS WE ALL PLAY ONLY A GAME *
    KO WASHED YOUR BRAIN MAN REALIZE THE NORMAL LIFE !!!!!!!
    and your level is not high man don't laugh about other players
    i know your items are bad i had see you often i cant say your the king of cz i havent read *
    your name 1 time on defeated list
    I THINK ONLY RESPECT IS THE ONE THING WHO CONNECTED US IN KO BUT YOUR ON
    THE WRONG WAY *
    ( my english is bad i know I'm from germany we speak here german dont need english)
    Ich komme aus Finnland und ich habe viel Turkische freund und freundin...wir haben 7-8 Turkichhe mädchen in NewOrder...Progressive ( abaza ) Krieger ( Die alte Penner ) etc etc.... Die problem ist das junge Turkische sagt alt mal fuk u, fuk your mom etc etc...und ihr wissen was das bedeute. Auslander can nich sage das junge Turkiche is gut, darum at wir sehen alt schreiben fuk u etc, darum tänk wir at alles turkiche ist archloch. Das is nicht richtich, aber die problem ist was junge Turkiche machen... Es tut mir leid meine Deutch ist nich gut, aber ersten ich spreche Finnisch, Englisch, Swedisch und dan Deutch...

Ps. Naturlich die Turkiche mädchen ich wissen sind die besten mädchen ingame [/b]

U want I translate?

I am from finland and i have many turkish friends and girlfriends..we have 7-8 turkish girls in NewOrder.....Progressive ( abaza )Krieger (The old "penner"=who live in the street)etc etc.... The problem is that many young turkish pple say fuk u, fuk your mom etc etc... So we think all the turkish people are assholes.Thats not right,but the problem is what turkish people make...I am sorry my German ist not very good,but first i speaked finnish second english third swedish and after german.
    P.s.Of course the turkish girls are the best girls ingame

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by BlackTimee+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlackTimee)
    <!--QuoteBegin-giga
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-BlackTimee

LoL are you noob ? 4 stones rezz LoL

im a buffer :|
    LoL[/b]
    Hey <_< gobble gobble is my line lol :lol:[/b][/quote]

sry i am line kser

cRuX

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    hey man i never say my nation are the best but you cant say when 3 or 4 turks say about your mother all turks are bad *
    i see many people in the game that say the same [ fuck your mother, daddy, fuck....] and that people *
    are not turks all the time
    that are only few people you cant say anything about the complete nation... YOU UNDERSTAND?
    ITS ENOUGH MAN I HEARD ENOUGH ABOUT TURKS WHEN YOU HATE TURKS THEN PLAY A OTHER GAME *
    I Hate Rasism are you a Nazi??? I think not...
    USA isnt a homogenous state you understand Multiculture? *
    You cant judge a nation when 3,4 or 5 people say shit in this game
    Enjoy the game and judge your own nation usa is not the best state with humanous justice and good peoples

P.S : yes he provake read better man...!
    All Turks are not muslim
    turkey = moslem, jewish, orthodoxe christ

what does this say about turkey...stfu moron <_<

cRuX

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    MAN SHUT UP YOUR A BIG CHILDREN AND I ALREADY SAID IM NOT A GOOD ENGLISH SPEAKER I MUST SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME WHEN I SPEAK GERMAN RIGHT?
    and why you say fucking nation you provoke and then you say no i hate not all *
    usko say that to gm he never ban all nations outside usa *
    Admin make money you know he dont interested who nation play this game *
    80% of KO are Turks when all go ko is empty GAME OVER
    You hate turks because turks have better items then you
    i thinks so... and i respect all when they respect me *
    your a child that made screenshots of chickens they pm you
    im sure many people hate you in this game
    omfg YOUR A BIG CHILDREN...i have to add that to my arsenal of poonage combacks..and 80% of KO are turks..maybe that's why i can't ever FUCKING log in

Arphetic

Btw, with All turks are gay, with all turks i dont mean all turks, but just 99% of the KO playing turks that cant behave.

And i think im not the only one.

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar@

who is 12 years old !!!
    i know your items are bad i had see you often i cant say your the king of cz i havent read *
    THE WRONG WAY *
    ( my english is bad i know I'm from germany we speak here german dont need english)

Ich komme aus Finnland und ich habe viel Turkische freund und freundin...wir haben 7-8 Turkichhe mädchen in NewOrder...Progressive ( abaza ) Krieger ( Die alte Penner ) etc etc.... Die problem ist das junge Turkische sagt alt mal fuk u, fuk your mom etc etc...und ihr wissen was das bedeute. Auslander can nich sage das junge Turkiche is gut, darum at wir sehen alt schreiben fuk u etc, darum tänk wir at alles turkiche ist archloch. Das is nicht richtich, aber die problem ist was junge Turkiche machen... Es tut mir leid meine Deutch ist nich gut, aber ersten ich spreche Finnisch, Englisch, Swedisch und dan Deutch...

Ps. Naturlich die Turkiche mädchen ich wissen sind die besten mädchen ingame

U want I translate?

I am from finland and i have many turkish friends and girlfriends..we have 7-8 turkish girls in NewOrder.....Progressive ( abaza )Krieger (The old "penner"=who live in the street)etc etc.... The problem is that many young turkish pple say fuk u, fuk your mom etc etc... So we think all the turkish people are assholes.Thats not right,but the problem is what turkish people make...I am sorry my German ist not very good,but first i speaked finnish second english third swedish and after german.
    P.s.Of course the turkish girls are the best girls ingame[/b]
    Shit...ok your transelation was quite accurate but my turkish wasn't :lol: Like the last sentense I ment that "Ofcource those turkish people I know are are one of the ppl ingame" :lol: I didn't mean anything about turkish girls...zzzzz...I don't even know turkish girls...and Ment also that we have 7-8 turkish people in clan, not girls...altough I still think Progressive is a shemale :lol:

Btw Crux to my oppinion your screenie says only something about that idiot who pmes u, not about all turks...just my 5cents

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

quit towning josh.... then complaining when other people town

I knew u were ognna psot, as u pmed in cz made no sense tho
    What you expect me to do? 2 warrios with raptors +8, one lvl 70
    and more ppl i didnt see, agaisnt a lvl 67 paper mage only unique a ep?
    once again josh you are shy of the facts.... it wasnt 2 warriors and a priest vs a level 67 mage... it was 2 warriors and a priest vs an 8 man raven harpy party which you were first to town from [/b]
    it werent 8 man
    at max 5man.

Arphetic

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    @

have blabla

blabla
    blabla[/b]
    Shit...ok your transelation was quite accurate but my turkish wasn't :lol: Like the last sentense I ment that "Ofcource those turkish people I know are are one of the ppl ingame" :lol: I didn't mean anything about turkish girls...zzzzz...I don't even know turkish girls...and Ment also that we have 7-8 turkish people in clan, not girls...altough I still think Progressive is a shemale :lol:

Btw Crux to my oppinion your screenie says only something about that idiot who pmes u, not about all turks...just my 5cents[/b][/quote]

Know any non-turkish girls? I mean irl... ;x

cRuX

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    @

who is 12 years old !!!
    THE WRONG WAY *

Ps. Naturlich die Turkiche mädchen ich wissen sind die besten mädchen ingame

U want I translate?

P.s.Of course the turkish girls are the best girls ingame[/b]

Btw Crux to my oppinion your screenie says only something about that idiot who pmes u, not about all turks...just my 5cents[/b][/quote]
    the point was...you see the swatstika as the clan logo...the guy's not in the pic but he's in that clan..i told him that they should remove that logo..he replies "ý fack yu"..so i told him fuck you and then u can see ^^

Ok so that clan is full queers who think they are tough behind screen and 3000km away from me <_<

cRuX

^_^ waggy ýs toughass okýe? :wub:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast