Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

some turk pms - lock pls

This is a discussion on some turk pms - lock pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by cRuX ^_^ *waggy ýs toughass okýe? :wub: I work on the streets what ya think and before ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by cRuX
    ^_^ *waggy ýs toughass okýe? :wub:
    I work on the streets what ya think

and before some mofo with fast brains, no I am not hooker oký :lol:

cRuX

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-cRuX
    ^_^ *waggy ýs toughass okýe? :wub:
    I work on the streets what ya think

and before some mofo with fast brains, no I am not hooker oký :lol:[/b]
    býg slut h43r:

therion

man you are rez him 4 stone he is true

Zaria

Originally posted by Jediay
    why our familys always gotta come up
    Why? Because, the ones that swear at each other, or make fun of other nations/people are mearly immature.

Dragonfaire

<!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfaire
    Oh I see how you are Tomi Borrow money then talk up turkish girls over me </3
    Dear Becca I told him/her that he/she shouldn't get angry because this is what people see is those idiotic turkish kids who play this game and curse people. That's not whole turkey but enough to make people believe it. I told him/her not to use caps lock and prove rest of the world is wrong because there are many nice Turkish player. Those kids who are lazy bastards they ruin reputation of Turkey, even they don't represent the nation.

Guys u seriously think that all good kids have time to play KO? They should study, help their parents, do athletics etc...and Those irresponsible Turkish netcafe owners who don't set playing limits etc, you guys seriously think u see the best of Turkish youngsters here ingame? LoL They are playing football, making their way in life by studying etc. When someone say they don't know what they say...oh I do think they know well what they say in english but they are just scum of Turkey.

Look the good and respected Turkish players...let them speak for the nation. I do also curse stupid turk, n00b turk...I am not saint...ingame when I am lured ksed etc...I wanna hurt their feelings, because I know it can be easily done, but I try not to do that here in the forums because those nice good guns also read this. Ingame my insults are ment to those fags who do lure on me then, not for others.

Real moslim is nice guy he is not terrorist, real Turk is nice man, he don't insult anyones family, real USA citizen is educated and illegent, not warmonger stupid idiot. You see there are many things how humans try to make things simple...swedish are gays etc. Let the man show what he is before we judge, specially in forums where u easily hurt wrong person.

Becca I know u somehow, I would hope to know you better...I know u have big big hearth and I know u are angry atm and maybe even angry irl and that's why u attack Turks in forums where also nice Turks can read your posts...U know now maybe some think u are bad person...now they are wrong I know that, there has been moments when I would have wanted to give u a big hug just because u helped many people for kindness. U see how easily it's to make people angry and even hate u, but it's much harder to make them friends.

I talk Turkish kids, because they are Turkish kids...those who are Turks cannot or even won't deny it, they are big problem in this game...but if we make even all the good ones playing angry, who will teach them to be better? I don't speak turkish, I cannot tell every kid that hey u are doing wrong and insulting USA, Germany, FINLAND ( ftw ), our families makes things worse. I always remember Wasabi ( Delidiablo in myko ) he played N_O in Myko, here he was orc...what a gentleman and nice player he was. I remember when clanie scammed all I had soon when servers opened, he gave 20m...that was a lot of cash then, when 1 rogue chitin was 3m... I wasn't only one he helped, he never made a fush about himself. Now players like him can teach turkish kids, if we loose the friendship of good turkish guys, then we are seriously in trouble, but also we loose a lot of friends also.

I am not rich, piolice officers never are, so my fortune is my friends...and mesured by them I am more rich than Bill Gates will ever be, but still I am not enough rich to loose any of them. I don't care if they are white, red, black, green, christians, mormones, moslims, hindus...what ever because they are my friends they have already proven to be worth a lot :wub:

Sorry for long post but I tought this needed to say to clear this forum atmosphere...flame is only good thing when it's the flame of love :wub: Ok that was corny :lol:[/b]
    Tomi you know i love ya :wub: And I am only teasing you :P

Zaria

Dear Becca I told him/her that he/she shouldn't get angry because this is what people see is those idiotic turkish kids who play this game and curse people. That's not whole turkey but enough to make people believe it. I told him/her not to use caps lock and prove rest of the world is wrong because there are many nice Turkish player. Those kids who are lazy bastards they ruin reputation of Turkey, even they don't represent the nation.

Guys u seriously think that all good kids have time to play KO? They should study, help their parents, do athletics etc...and Those irresponsible Turkish netcafe owners who don't set playing limits etc, you guys seriously think u see the best of Turkish youngsters here ingame? LoL They are playing football, making their way in life by studying etc. When someone say they don't know what they say...oh I do think they know well what they say in english but they are just scum of Turkey.

Look the good and respected Turkish players...let them speak for the nation. I do also curse stupid turk, n00b turk...I am not saint...ingame when I am lured ksed etc...I wanna hurt their feelings, because I know it can be easily done, but I try not to do that here in the forums because those nice good guns also read this. Ingame my insults are ment to those fags who do lure on me then, not for others.

Real moslim is nice guy he is not terrorist, real Turk is nice man, he don't insult anyones family, real USA citizen is educated and illegent, not warmonger stupid idiot. You see there are many things how humans try to make things simple...swedish are gays etc. Let the man show what he is before we judge, specially in forums where u easily hurt wrong person.

Becca I know u somehow, I would hope to know you better...I know u have big big hearth and I know u are angry atm and maybe even angry irl and that's why u attack Turks in forums where also nice Turks can read your posts...U know now maybe some think u are bad person...now they are wrong I know that, there has been moments when I would have wanted to give u a big hug just because u helped many people for kindness. U see how easily it's to make people angry and even hate u, but it's much harder to make them friends.

I talk Turkish kids, because they are Turkish kids...those who are Turks cannot or even won't deny it, they are big problem in this game...but if we make even all the good ones playing angry, who will teach them to be better? I don't speak turkish, I cannot tell every kid that hey u are doing wrong and insulting USA, Germany, FINLAND ( ftw ), our families makes things worse. I always remember Wasabi ( Delidiablo in myko ) he played N_O in Myko, here he was orc...what a gentleman and nice player he was. I remember when clanie scammed all I had soon when servers opened, he gave 20m...that was a lot of cash then, when 1 rogue chitin was 3m... I wasn't only one he helped, he never made a fush about himself. Now players like him can teach turkish kids, if we loose the friendship of good turkish guys, then we are seriously in trouble, but also we loose a lot of friends also.

I am not rich, piolice officers never are, so my fortune is my friends...and mesured by them I am more rich than Bill Gates will ever be, but still I am not enough rich to loose any of them. I don't care if they are white, red, black, green, christians, mormones, moslims, hindus...what ever because they are my friends they have already proven to be worth a lot :wub:

Sorry for long post but I tought this needed to say to clear this forum atmosphere...flame is only good thing when it's the flame of love :wub: Ok that was corny :lol:[/b]
    Wow, what a nice speech!

Zaria

<!--QuoteBegin-DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    have you got problem with turks ???
    HAVE YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY NATIONALITY ????
    DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY NATION FOR A GAME MAN *
    I think you get to many drugs your brain is full of shit and your a children *
    who is 12 years old !!!
    LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER NATIONS AND RELIGIONS WE ALL PLAY ONLY A GAME *
    KO WASHED YOUR BRAIN MAN REALIZE THE NORMAL LIFE !!!!!!!
    and your level is not high man don't laugh about other players
    i know your items are bad i had see you often i cant say your the king of cz i havent read *
    your name 1 time on defeated list
    I THINK ONLY RESPECT IS THE ONE THING WHO CONNECTED US IN KO BUT YOUR ON
    THE WRONG WAY *
    ( my english is bad i know I'm from germany we speak here german dont need english)
    Ich komme aus Finnland und ich habe viel Turkische freund und freundin...wir haben 7-8 Turkichhe mädchen in NewOrder...Progressive ( abaza ) Krieger ( Die alte Penner ) etc etc.... Die problem ist das junge Turkische sagt alt mal fuk u, fuk your mom etc etc...und ihr wissen was das bedeute. Auslander can nich sage das junge Turkiche is gut, darum at wir sehen alt schreiben fuk u etc, darum tänk wir at alles turkiche ist archloch. Das is nicht richtich, aber die problem ist was junge Turkiche machen... Es tut mir leid meine Deutch ist nich gut, aber ersten ich spreche Finnisch, Englisch, Swedisch und dan Deutch...

Ps. Naturlich die Turkiche mädchen ich wissen sind die besten mädchen ingame [/b]
    hahaha sie sprechen deutsch.

Amine

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    Ja es ist so was soll man machen die verstehen mich nicht *
    ich kan auch noch andere sprachen
    I speak german turkish english francais dutch arabic russish and a little bit greek thats enough i really dont speak good english * *
    and im not a hater but i hate it when anybody say about all turks
    only 4 5 or 6 people say everything about your mother
    im a turk and i dont say fu mother or father and the rest words *
    i born in germany i'm living here but my grandparents come from turkey
    im not really 100% turk now understand
    no nationality is bad only few peoples that i mean all the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Écoute, ignore les sinon ils vont continuer à te faire chier , c'est la vie :P.
    Je parle en arabe aussi .

Matador

Long live the Portugese LOL no but seriously I think we all need to take a break from this game for a couple minutes.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-DrUnKeNmAsTeR

have you got problem with turks ???
    HAVE YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH MY NATIONALITY ????
    DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY NATION FOR A GAME MAN *
    I think you get to many drugs your brain is full of shit and your a children *
    who is 12 years old !!!
    LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER NATIONS AND RELIGIONS WE ALL PLAY ONLY A GAME *
    KO WASHED YOUR BRAIN MAN REALIZE THE NORMAL LIFE !!!!!!!
    and your level is not high man don't laugh about other players
    i know your items are bad i had see you often i cant say your the king of cz i havent read *
    your name 1 time on defeated list
    I THINK ONLY RESPECT IS THE ONE THING WHO CONNECTED US IN KO BUT YOUR ON
    THE WRONG WAY *
    ( my english is bad i know I'm from germany we speak here german dont need english)

Ich komme aus Finnland und ich habe viel Turkische freund und freundin...wir haben 7-8 Turkichhe mädchen in NewOrder...Progressive ( abaza ) Krieger ( Die alte Penner ) etc etc.... Die problem ist das junge Turkische sagt alt mal fuk u, fuk your mom etc etc...und ihr wissen was das bedeute. Auslander can nich sage das junge Turkiche is gut, darum at wir sehen alt schreiben fuk u etc, darum tänk wir at alles turkiche ist archloch. Das is nicht richtich, aber die problem ist was junge Turkiche machen... Es tut mir leid meine Deutch ist nich gut, aber ersten ich spreche Finnisch, Englisch, Swedisch und dan Deutch...

Ps. Naturlich die Turkiche mädchen ich wissen sind die besten mädchen ingame

U want I translate?

I am from finland and i have many turkish friends and girlfriends..we have 7-8 turkish girls in NewOrder.....Progressive ( abaza )Krieger (The old "penner"=who live in the street)etc etc.... The problem is that many young turkish pple say fuk u, fuk your mom etc etc... So we think all the turkish people are assholes.Thats not right,but the problem is what turkish people make...I am sorry my German ist not very good,but first i speaked finnish second english third swedish and after german.
    P.s.Of course the turkish girls are the best girls ingame[/b]
    Shit...ok your transelation was quite accurate but my turkish wasn't :lol: Like the last sentense I ment that "Ofcource those turkish people I know are are one of the ppl ingame" :lol: I didn't mean anything about turkish girls...zzzzz...I don't even know turkish girls...and Ment also that we have 7-8 turkish people in clan, not girls...altough I still think Progressive is a shemale :lol:

Btw Crux to my oppinion your screenie says only something about that idiot who pmes u, not about all turks...just my 5cents[/b][/quote] LOL and I thought you were saying turkish girls were better then me (hurt my feelings :P)

crystal_clear

Arphetic

Got tired of reading, but I guess ur totally right.

Not all turks are fag,
    The faggish turks play KO
    99% of the turkish KO population is fag.

Right?

So, lets concenctrate on that 1 % and make <3

So if we say "All turks are fags" we mean "99% of the turks playing KO and are behaving like faggots".

ELLESME®

Stop the create topics like that !

And why moderators or admins don't do anything about that topics,

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by ELLESME®
    Stop the create topics like that ! *

And why moderators or admins don't do anything about that topics,
    Moralinizi bozmayın!

Zahar

These screens show how others nations have to torture with Turks. Why u Turks dont stop playing KO and go to school learn english, or maybe u dont have schools, or u all r to dumb for this...? Maybe my english is not perfect but every one know what im talking about. Only one thing make me comfort we overcome Turks at Vienna 1683 year. B)