Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

some turk pms - lock pls

This is a discussion on some turk pms - lock pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ComeClose lol.u rezzed em 4 stones and show the pms.and u want to point that u hate ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by ComeClose
    lol.u rezzed em 4 stones and show the pms.and u want to point that u hate turks..we accually dont care what u feel about us..I am not going to talk about ur nationality but I can easly say that I hate unoob..
    4 stone macroer ftw!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    and your level is not high man don't laugh about other players
    What does that have to do with anything? Level is just a number, getting all up and up about being high level in a game is pretty lame. All it takes is time.

mentalstamina

from what i heard from mature turks players 70% of turkish players are 10- 15 years old so no surprise here

leave those kids alone xD

Mortius

%70? lets make it %85

firem

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    chitins +4 rare *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *
    man with this screenshot you must shut up *
    i think you need now a name change scroll *
    we always laugh about you when we see you *:lol:
    your equipment raptor+1 reduce, chitin +4 rare, accesoires+5? :unsure: *
    lvl not more than 50, clan grade 5
    why you disgrace your own character * * *
    yeah cause u was never a noob? u came into the game at lvl 60 with uniques and +7/8 armor/weapons? in a grade 3+ clan?

ffs respect the low lvls...

cRuX

Originally posted by IntrepidTimorous
    We all hate who hates turks.and ur clan is grade 5 *:lol: ,stop using bad words about my nationality noobs.I didnt say anything about ur nationality if some turks using bad words for you.it s nt my problem.u cant say anything about nations. *:angry:
    Turks say Fuck America all the time..don't see us bitching..You guys can dish it out but can't take it..

Mortius

lets make it USA. not whole america.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

yes but i dont wear with lvl 50 +1 reduce items and +4 rare chitins and make a screenshot with i hate all americans
    that is the different man

with lvl 50 he must wear fp +6 +7 and bardish or bill +7 (for glave +5 +6 +7 is not enough str )

i respect all nations when they respect my nation

i know many americans or hispanics in dies they are bad too because they are kids

and now realize its only a game and not a place for discriminate other nations, coulors or religions

enjoy the game and we finish this thread

cant we all just get along?

Taylan

:lol:

You guys think Turks allways pm shits to u. Also they pm to turks and tell shit words in english or turkish but most of them are kids...

Zaria

Originally posted by Mortius
    lets make it USA. not whole america.
    Agreed. I'm Canadian, not American and don't want to be in that category.

Originally posted by Taylan

ahaha :lol:
    you were probably sitting there afk right?

Reinhard

Originally posted by sil4s
    Every time some baba says they wana fuck my mother, i burst into hysterical laughing phase for the next 5 minutes...

Would be impossible for their little minds to understand. if i tryed to explain that my mother's been dead for about 11 years now.

+ I'm like... almost the only one left in our family (no wife and kids yet)... everyone's dead, so i'm immune to insults like that.

and another thing... every time a turk want's to fuck someone dead, i reply "OMG U NECROPHIL!!!" too bad they still don't understand shit :P
    lmfao.... xD i wish turks understanded that.... i will start using that phrase too since my mom is dead too

-----------------------------------------------
    BTW post more pms of turks pls i love to read them, they are so funny

I stopped hating turks and now when they curse me out i only laugh since they are like... 9 year old kids saying "ż fack żour mather". The most stupid pm i have got is "TALOS FUCK ŻOUR MOTHER" XD :lol:

---------------------------------------------
    Last comment... in the clans i've been.. i've met 2 turks that talk english... they are one of the nicest ppl ever and im pretty sure that if all turks talked english we wouldn't be in a constant fight with them... they are not bad ppl... and about the dicks.... what can i say, every nation have them.

Yes they are hackers etc.... i got hacked by a turk that i know he hacked me... but i dont hate him... he hacked me because i posted ss of him leeching macro and well... what can i say.. i learned the lesson, i'll just play my game and stop messing with ppl even if they are doing bad things... its not worth it since i know they wont get banned period.

Taylan

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Taylan

ahaha :lol:
    you were probably sitting there afk right?[/b]
    Sort of :lol: he was shouting: buying ROL & i asked what's your main char, no answer i closed pm then he reply back with this :lol:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast