Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

some turk pms - lock pls

This is a discussion on some turk pms - lock pls within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the gamers from turkey are not really old the most 70% of turks in ko are under 15 also i ...
Page: 8

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

the gamers from turkey are not really old the most 70% of turks in ko are under 15 also i dont speak with them
    the most kids open a character and lvl up till 40 and then they open a new character till lvl 40
    they are kids and its not bad when they speak sh1t nobody must answer to the pms ^_^
    in turkey they learn a little bit english because german is the second language in school (german = E.U language)
    in europe nobody need english we can all speak german ( the most )
    english is for me hard because I speak german turkish french russish arabish dutch and more...RESPECT THAT :P
    I think peace is better than that sh1t enjoy the game guys

Trimovax

im boring this forum... all days they write " fuk turk, stupid turk ,hacker turk"
    im a Turk.. im not hacker im not stupid bla bla... im just player... DO U UNDERSTAND ?
    im just player...

now im quiting this forum and i dont sing up this forum.. bb aLL

ImTheLast / TheLast clannie

Aqu

How wonderful for you.

MASSIVE great big care face from me.

Trimovax

@Aqu

i dont care ur happy... buy the way.. lol ..and u dun care me but u posted it here i think u care it

ps: sen agu derken biz pk yapıorduk hadi janım...

Originally posted by Trimovax
    @Aqu

i dont care ur happy... buy the way.. lol ..and u dun care me but u posted it here i think u care it

ps: sen agu derken biz pk yapıorduk hadi janım...
    he meant {_}

fancy care cup for you

Zahar

Default Muhahahahaha

DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    in europe nobody need english we can all speak german ( the most *)
    This is bullshit. English is more popular in europe than german like all over the world. Almost all nations in europe speak english(there r exceptions, if u know what i mean ... turkish babas).
    english is for me hard because I speak german turkish french russish arabish dutch and more...RESPECT THAT *
    What can you say in french, Paris? Or what can you say in russian, Moscow?

DrUnKeNmAsTeR, pls BABA don't imitate wise.

[/img][/url]

Reinhard

Default Re: Muhahahahaha

Originally posted by Zahar
    DrUnKeNmAsTeR *
    in europe nobody need english we can all speak german ( the most *)
    This is bullshit. English is more popular in europe than german like all over the world. Almost all nations in europe speak english(there r exceptions, if u know what i mean ... turkish babas).
    english is for me hard because I speak german turkish french russish arabish dutch and more...RESPECT THAT *
    What can you say in french, Paris? Or what can you say in russian, Moscow?

DrUnKeNmAsTeR, pls BABA don't imitate wise.

[/img][/url]
    Dude... he never said he was the languages master kenobi... he just said he can speak those languages, he never said how much, so instead of flaming better yet post something helpful.

Peace

Zahar

Default Re: Richard

he just said he can speak those languages, he never said how much, so instead of flaming better yet post something helpful.
    I know that he probably will never speak perfect russain or french but if he want to say that he can speak them he must at least build sentences.
    If for u some one who can say only "hello" in others language know it then i have N/C for u.

Reinhard

Default Re: Richard

Originally posted by Zahar
    he just said he can speak those languages, he never said how much, so instead of flaming better yet post something helpful.
    I know that he probably will never speak perfect russain or french but if he want to say that he can speak them he must at least build sentences.
    If for u some one who can say only "hello" in others language know it then i have N/C for u.
    U dont know how much he knows about each language, and well i will ask you one thing w/o intentions of being rude but its the truth.... WHY THE FUCK HE WOULD WANT TO WRITE SENTENCES TO PROVE HE DOES KNOWS EACH LANGUAGE??? :lol:

And when did i say that someone who can say only "hello" in other languages means that they know how to speak the language? Quote me please!

I have nothing more to say. :lol:

I have no intentions of flaming and fighting, im just giving my point of view ty...

Peace

i never said i speak perfect each languages what you'll be hear @ russian

priwet wsem russakam kak dela
    ja skazal par ruski ti ?
    tshoto hotsh gavari??????????

now you are the perfect speaker answer me

I can never speak all languages perfect but im learning and its better for understanding peaople who cant speak english
    and im sure I can more languages than you
    you cant provokate me with '' you cant speak this languages''
    I never said i can perfect ok

Reinhard

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    i never said i speak perfect each languages what you'll be hear] *

I can never speak all languages perfect but im learning and its better for understanding peaople who cant speak english
    and im sure I can more languages than you *
    you cant provokate me with '' you cant speak this languages''
    I never said i can perfect ok
    All that was my point my friend

english isnt popular in europe in what for europe state they speak english national language outside GREAT BRITAIN
    german nat. language = germany, austria, switzerland, luxemburg, liechtenstein,
    german second language = netherlands, belgium, italy, turkey, france

hlubik

Originally posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR
    english isnt popular in europe in what for europe state they speak english national language outside GREAT BRITAIN
    german nat. language = germany, austria, switzerland, luxemburg, liechtenstein, *
    german second language = netherlands, belgium, italy, turkey, france
    not in slovakia and im thank for that..i hate german language..i use to learn it when i was 7-8 years old and im sooooo happy i quit and started with english yes, u can speak german in europe, but almost nowhere outside EU..

..i agree with learnig russian, french or spanish. these languages are common more in the world than german is

Robs0n

One old pm i dont remember meyby i post it here but meyby no

1 I was looking for buffer to exp
    -Hello r u buffer ?
    -ewt
    -ok need exp?
    -ewt
    -Ok where r u ?
    -Turkey

MarvinTheMartian

why does everyone cover for them all the time? how do you know that most are under the age of 15? ...cause in our countries only minors act that way? ...doesnt mean its the same with them, stop covering saying "ITS NOT ALL TURKS, RACIST" shut the fuck up and open your eyes....all i have to say...open your eyes, you turks dont want to be judged? then stop fucking with us...its so simple...dont cover for people, just dont pm us, leave us the fuck be unless you want to give respect.

its funny, i am from usa, i have friends in england,australia,sweden,peru,korea,finland,countl ess other countries across the world....turks? i have 1...and they make up the top 85th percentile in the game ( educated guess, i actually think more )
    yet, you guys start up the topics saying "treat us equal,not all are bad"....tell it to your fellow countrymen, not us...we dont want to hear the bullshit anymore...

* go ahead, lets hear the flames* " thats not true my friend is turkish blah blah blah..." yes it is,so dont even post,control the urge to be a hero....and think before you write anything else pro-turk, anti - everyone else.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast