Wariors witch duel

This is a discussion on Wariors witch duel within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can anyone upload some films witch wariors who have duel weapons?? Pls so much...
Page: 1

Kombinezon

Wink

Can anyone upload some films witch wariors who have duel weapons??

Pls so much

UnnamedByMazek

Banned

monster kill clearly has +3+ unique inthe vid when he pk's naked

Beast&Harlot

monster kill clearly has +3+ unique inthe vid when he pk's naked[/b]
    MonsterKill is clearly a fucking garb warrior....sorry to say but a warrior that has to use a lycoan hammer to make him self good needs to not play warrior, cuz a lycoan hammer is just a pussy way out of poting and showing your true combo that he apparently doesnt have....

Banned

MonsterKill is clearly a fucking garb warrior....sorry to say but a warrior that has to use a lycoan hammer to make him self good needs to not play warrior, cuz a lycoan hammer is just a pussy way out of poting and showing your true combo that he apparently doesnt have....[/b]
    he cant combo hadin reloaded beat him later he didnt show it in the vid and i seen mmonsterkill with +4 roc's and other +5 uniques he showed me and i already posted them here and he has various +9/10 items and almost all of the phone numbers of the k2's curent gm's

Kombinezon

Thx so much waiting 4 more;p