Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Something rather interesting from KOKO.

This is a discussion on Something rather interesting from KOKO. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got nothing to do with the video. I don't know the person who made it and I just find ...
Page: 1

Default Something rather interesting from KOKO.

I got nothing to do with the video. I don't know the person who made it and I just find this video interesting because it's from KOKO.

Now it makes me wonder.. Are these guys like one of the top mage teams in KOKO? Because compared to the EU / US players they're doing terrible. Does anybody else have any KOKO /JPKO vids to share? I kind of wanna know what the skill-level is in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

I got nothing to do with the video. I don't know the person who made it and I just find this video interesting because it's from KOKO.

Now it makes me wonder.. Are these guys like one of the top mage teams in KOKO? Because compared to the EU / US players they're doing terrible. Does anybody else have any KOKO /JPKO vids to share? I kind of wanna know what the skill-level is in there.
    As long as they dont see Turkish clan they are fine .

KOKO and JPKO are really nice ... but sadly no english player

its diff than usko

no skills no baba item no usd stuff .. maybe there is but i dont know

but assasins play with hp lol warrior without combo plus they dont town

There was some people playing there but you need to have someone thats native to that country i belive,so u can play it.They were realy hostile before to people outside their country,idk if that changed tho.It looks nice and populated,looks fuking fun.

Yeah, KOKO looks much more enjoyable than USKO to say the least. Although there are still too many weird items and things that kind of ruin the game but still it looks like people actually play it for fun rather than to truly compete.

Banned

The attitude on jpko/koko is a lot different. They dont play as competitive. Unlike the english ko community, they dont shittalk all day but rather play together for fun. Which is also the reason foreigners are not as welcome as you may think. Most of them suck ass though and the only reason top np holders have top np is becausr theyve been playing for ages.
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

well they have many weird items but skills are the same

but heres the thing ... they dont use vent/ts, they pk solo..... or 4 players max i never saw 8 man party tbh but that was while ago, i would love to play it again

i remember that you had to verfiy your account and it was a question in Korean or Japaneses that google translate could not translate.

overall it was fun experience

would love to play it again

All mage vids the same... Nova Nova Nova

Terrible? You didn't notice they DIDN't have buff scrolls? or fighting more than 8 people on their server?

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Terrible? You didn't notice they DIDN't have buff scrolls? or fighting more than 8 people on their server?
    I've played with and against enough many mage teams to tell if they're good or not. Simply based on their novas I can tell they're nothing special. Besides they don't do anything that special that would show their skills. They also used multiple parties.

I've played with and against enough many mage teams to tell if they're good or not. Simply based on their novas I can tell they're nothing special. Besides they don't do anything that special that would show their skills. They also used multiple parties.
    Its not terrible, they just fine like that and make kills, they dont have good enough people to make them way more better, if any good mage clan from English or Turkish playing that server , they will learn to do it better.

Also they dont have mage clan before its just new generation for them i guess ? last year i was playing there with my friend char, there is no such a clan doing AOE kills

They make good kills with that skills

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Its not terrible, they just fine like that and make kills, they dont have good enough people to make them way more better, if any good mage clan from English or Turkish playing that server , they will learn to do it better.

Also they dont have mage clan before its just new generation for them i guess ? last year i was playing there with my friend char, there is no such a clan doing AOE kills

They make good kills with that skills
    Well in my eyes it's still quite bad. Good for them if it's good enough to pk I guess.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

didn't they have the max 2 from each class in a pt thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    didn't they have the max 2 from each class in a pt thing?
    I heard they reversed the update due to people complaining. I mean it could break apart even big groups of people because they wouldn't be able to play together just because they choose same class characters in the beginning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast