Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
Like Tree18Likes

SomethingSpecial VS ThunderCatzzz vol 2.

This is a discussion on SomethingSpecial VS ThunderCatzzz vol 2. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So after 1 week MyDragonBallz got so butthurt over me, that he decided to kick me from TC. The good ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default SomethingSpecial VS ThunderCatzzz vol 2.

    So after 1 week MyDragonBallz got so butthurt over me, that he decided to kick me from TC.

    The good thing about this is that I can finally post the PK-video that he was so mad about (and which lead to me being kicked).

    Nico - SomethingSpecial VS ThunderCatzzz - EUKO - Europa - YouTube

  2. #2
    Senior Member MyAnimosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    I like the video actually. Have fun in EUKO mate.. lmao

  3. #3
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    So after 1 week MyDragonBallz got so butthurt over me, that he decided to kick me from TC.

    The good thing about this is that I can finally post the PK-video that he was so mad about (and which lead to me being kicked).

    Nico - SomethingSpecial VS ThunderCatzzz - EUKO - Europa - YouTube

    Thats the spirit Nico!!!!
    Actually I can't belive you actually joined them but... after all you posted that video, which will close many mouths in those forums.

    Well done ^^

  4. #4
    IMeowinatorZ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    436

    Default

    They kicked you cause you posted a PK video where you show that you guys pwned them?, damn talking about having a to big ego...
    itzbryan likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    They kicked you cause you posted a PK video where you show that you guys pwned them?, damn talking about having a to big ego...
    an Ego that also couldn't handle that I defended myself and my old clan (and very good friends) when I was in their clan. Apparently they got a clan rule saying "flame all clans on the server" -.-'

  6. #6
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyAnimosity View Post
    I like the video actually. Have fun in EUKO mate.. lmao
    Thanks for the kick mate, have fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Thats the spirit Nico!!!!
    Actually I can't belive you actually joined them but... after all you posted that video, which will close many mouths in those forums.

    Well done ^^
    I dunno what happend to me =( Left down my good friends to join these guys -.-'

  7. #7
    Senior Member Stalker4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    772

    Default

    The best part in the movie is where TC dies, oh wait thats all the time. o.O

  8. #8
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I dunno what happend to me =( Left down my good friends to join these guys -.-'
    Good PK but yeah -- Such a rivalry between the two clans yet SS members went to join them... Don't care what you say, but it says a lot about your character

    aka some mage NP > loyalty to real friends

    unless of course they weren't friends. then sure w/e

    sorry for my honest opinion

  9. #9
    Senior Member errata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Nice. Mages died too fast

  10. #10
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Good PK but yeah -- Such a rivalry between the two clans yet SS members went to join them... Don't care what you say, but it says a lot about your character

    aka some mage NP > loyalty to real friends

    unless of course they weren't friends. then sure w/e

    sorry for my honest opinion
    Since when rivalry = hate ?

    Enjoyed the movie, well done.

  11. #11
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Good PK but yeah -- Such a rivalry between the two clans yet SS members went to join them... Don't care what you say, but it says a lot about your character

    aka some mage NP > loyalty to real friends

    unless of course they weren't friends. then sure w/e

    sorry for my honest opinion
    Agreed....
    Most stupid thing you ever done Nico was leaving SS for Animosty(No idea about people from SS but I can be sure that their attitude is better then animosty's.)


    ///EDIT///
    If you planning join SS back and Tomer accept it , in my opinion you should join back asap..
    If I was in his place I wouldn't let person who left my clan for my rivals to join back to my clan.

    -Nothing personally Nico <3 , just saying my opinion.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Agreed....
    Most stupid thing you ever done Nico was leaving SS for Animosty(No idea about people from SS but I can be sure that their attitude is better then animosty's.)


    ///EDIT///
    If I was in his place I wouldn't let person who left my clan for my rivals to join back to my clan.

    -Nothing personally Nico <3 , just saying my opinion.
    alot of them laughed about us and now saying it was bad idea to leave

    but sometimes ppl have to see what is bad to recognize what is good =) and finally nico did it =)
    Last edited by Peinlich; 12-05-2012 at 01:19 PM.

  13. #13
    Hello Senior Member Anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    436

    Default

    whats the second song ?

  14. #14
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    lol this is what I love in KO, when u watch ur self from 3rd person and u know exctly the words u said at same moment (on PK)
    But I allways said that Animosity would add any person from my clan, just to have the option to make fun of us.
    the funny part is that I told them all that they has no respect to any1, but non listened me.

    Retards will stay retards forever, but for that i'll make sure they will suffer in any sec i got to do it, and if it will make me stay as priest to screw them up - I'll stay priest forever.
    GJ for kicking Nico, realy glad you understood guys that u suck balls with or without him... at least he'll not donate me NPs like you'll do.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Good PK but yeah -- Such a rivalry between the two clans yet SS members went to join them... Don't care what you say, but it says a lot about your character

    aka some mage NP > loyalty to real friends

    unless of course they weren't friends. then sure w/e

    sorry for my honest opinion

    Well the story goes something like: SS went kinda inactive and me and some friends really wanted mage pk. I left SS went human and joined TC.
    1 second after the NT I felt like I did the wrong thing but didn't wanna go back.
    1 week after the NT I knew I did the wrong thing

    I have always been a very loyal person to my clans. (Been in 2 clans on cwest in like 3 years).

    Quote Originally Posted by errata View Post
    Nice. Mages died too fast
    Thanks mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    Since when rivalry = hate ?

    Enjoyed the movie, well done.
    Glad you'd like it


    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Agreed....
    Most stupid thing you ever done Nico was leaving SS for Animosty(No idea about people from SS but I can be sure that their attitude is better then animosty's.)


    ///EDIT///
    If you planning join SS back and Tomer accept it , in my opinion you should join back asap..
    If I was in his place I wouldn't let person who left my clan for my rivals to join back to my clan.

    -Nothing personally Nico <3 , just saying my opinion.

    Well all I can hope for is that Tomer is a better friend to me, than I was to him.



    Quote Originally Posted by Peinlich View Post
    alot of them laughed about us and now saying it was bad idea to leave

    but sometimes ppl have to see what is bad to recognize what is good =) and finally nico did it =)
    Word


    Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    whats the second song ?

    Rise Against - Under the knife.


    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    lol this is what I love in KO, when u watch ur self from 3rd person and u know exctly the words u said at same moment (on PK)
    But I allways said that Animosity would add any person from my clan, just to have the option to make fun of us.
    the funny part is that I told them all that they has no respect to any1, but non listened me.

    Retards will stay retards forever, but for that i'll make sure they will suffer in any sec i got to do it, and if it will make me stay as priest to screw them up - I'll stay priest forever.
    GJ for kicking Nico, realy glad you understood guys that u suck balls with or without him... at least he'll not donate me NPs like you'll do.
    Should have followed your advice a week ago
    Btw I am orc now bro

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SomethingSpecial VS ThunderCatzzz
    By Rougean in forum Media
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:18 PM
  2. Hitmachine Vol.3
    By ABCSTER in forum Media
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 03:47 AM
  3. ORC Pk Vol.1
    By LaResistance in forum Media
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 08:38 PM
  4. PlayHardGoPro VOL.2!!
    By Murtaza in forum Media
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 05:15 PM
  5. NO TIME FOR PUSSIES SIG VOL TWO
    By El_Diabl0 in forum Media
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 05:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •